CONSOL Coal Resources LP Common Units representing limited partner interests (CCR): Price and Financial Metrics
CCR Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 5.46, CONSOL Coal Resources LP P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 5.27% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of CONSOL Coal Resources LP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 12.23% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CCR comes in at 16.45% -- higher than that of 88.11% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CONSOL Coal Resources LP, a group of peers worth examining would be CPLG, USX, ARLP, WTI, and HCC.
- Visit CCR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ccrlp.com.
CCR Stock Price Chart More Charts
CCR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.99||52-week high||$18.87|
|Prev. close||$7.62||52-week low||$7.40|
|Day high||$7.99||Avg. volume||106,065|
|50-day MA||$9.88||Dividend yield||26.9%|
|200-day MA||$12.69||Market Cap||220.78M|
CONSOL Coal Resources LP Common Units representing limited partner interests (CCR) Company Bio
Consol Coal Resources, formerly CNX Coal Resources LP, produces and supplies high-Btu thermal coal in the Northern Appalachian Basin and the eastern United States. The company was founded in 2015 and is based in Canonsburg, Pennsylvania.
CCR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for CONSOL Coal Resources LP with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that CONSOL Coal Resources LP ranked in the 78st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of CONSOL Coal Resources LP, consider:
- 51% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than only 21.97% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- CONSOL Coal Resources LP's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 7%; for context, that number is higher than only 2.58% of tickers in our DCF set.
- As a business, CONSOL Coal Resources LP experienced a tax rate of about 0% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Basic Materials), this tax rate is higher than only 0% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|