CONSOL Coal Resources LP Common Units representing limited partner interests (CCR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- CCR's trailing 12 month dividends has averaged an annual growth rate of 13.1%.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that CCR has less fluctuation in its price than only 7.02% of stocks we're observing.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with CCR that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: FMS, SFBS, DOV, CMC and NXPI.
CCR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for CCR, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 628.72% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of CCR, investors may wish to consider are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, CONSOL Coal Resources LP produces a dividend yield 37.82% -- which falls in the top 1.92%.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for CCR than it is for 72.66% of other equities in the Basic Materials sector that also issue dividends.
- CCR's market cap of approximately $139 million makes it a small-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 95.5% of them.
CCR Dividend Chart
CCR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
CCR Dividends vs. Peers
Top Stories View AllView All Top Stories
Looking for More Information on CCR dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on CONSOL Coal Resources LP and its dividends:
CONSOL Coal Resources LP Common Stock (CCR) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for CONSOL Coal Resources LP (CCR) - Dividend Investor
CONSOL Coal Resources LP (CCR) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha