Compania Cervecerias Unidas, S.A. (CCU): Price and Financial Metrics
CCU Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for CCU is currently 0.01, higher than merely 0.62% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of United Breweries Co Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.38% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CCU comes in at 4,680.85% -- higher than that of 99.79% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to United Breweries Co Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be KT, SKM, ENIC, PKX, and BSAC.
- Visit CCU's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ccu.cl.
CCU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CCU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.01||52-week high||$18.76|
|Prev. close||$17.29||52-week low||$10.72|
|Day high||$17.53||Avg. volume||288,135|
|50-day MA||$16.32||Dividend yield||1.1%|
|200-day MA||$14.52||Market Cap||3.14B|
Compania Cervecerias Unidas, S.A. (CCU) Company Bio
Compania Cervecerias Unidas S.A. owns and operates brewing facilities primarily in Chile. The company offers alcoholic and nonalcoholic beer under 10 proprietary brands and 5 licensed brands; cider and spirits; and wines, as well as distributes Sol and Budweiser beer. The company was founded in 1850 and is based in Santiago, Chile.
CCU Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for United Breweries Co Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that United Breweries Co Inc ranked in the 98th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. As the table below shows, the model suggests the stock is dramatically undervalued -- investors should note, though, that such returns are always unlikely and not to be expected. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for United Breweries Co Inc ended up being:
- As a business, CCU is generating more cash flow than 99.35% of positive cash flow stocks in the Consumer Defensive.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 6% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately just 19.75% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- CCU's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 41.65% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CCU Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CCU Latest Social Stream
View Full CCU Social Stream
Latest CCU News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about United Breweries Co Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CCU as an investment opportunity.
Compañía Cervecerías Unidas S.A. (CCU) Q4 2020 Earnings Conference Call February 23, 2021, 10:30 AM ET Company Participants Claudio Las Heras - Head of IR Felipe Dubernet - CFO Nicolás Novoa - Financial Planning and IR Manager Conference Call Participants Lucas Ferreira - JPMorgan Marcella Rechia - Credit Suisse Carlos...
Compania Cervecerias Unidas S.A. (CCU): Q4 GAAP EPS of CLP 149.00.Revenue of CLP 599.63B (+3.7% Y/Y)Press Release...
Cervecerias Unidas (CCU) has been upgraded to a Zacks Rank #2 (Buy), reflecting growing optimism about the company's earnings prospects. This might drive the stock higher in the near term.
These companies have a consistent record of sales and earnings at compelling valuations Continue reading...
We know that hedge funds generate strong, risk-adjusted returns over the long run, which is why imitating the picks that they are collectively bullish on can be a profitable strategy for retail investors. With billions of dollars in assets, professional investors have to conduct complex analyses, spend many resources and use tools that are not […]
CCU Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CCUHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Compania Cervecerias Unidas Sa's stock as an investment opportunity:
Compania Cervecerias Unidas Sa (CCU) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Compania Cervecerias Unidas Sa (CCU) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Compania Cervecerias Unidas Sa (CCU) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!