Compania Cervecerias Unidas, S.A. (CCU): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CCU POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where CCU ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 79.12% of US stocks.
- CCU's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- CCU ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
CCU Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for CCU is currently 0.01, higher than just 0.41% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of UNITED BREWERIES CO INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.38% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CCU comes in at 4,415.47% -- higher than that of 99.8% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to UNITED BREWERIES CO INC, a group of peers worth examining would be KT, SKM, BSAC, SUPV, and BDL.
- CCU's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit UNITED BREWERIES CO INC's official web site, go to www.ccu.cl.
CCU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CCU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.51||52-week high||$17.21|
|Prev. close||$15.61||52-week low||$9.31|
|Day high||$15.51||Avg. volume||178,415|
|50-day MA||$13.04||Dividend yield||3.14%|
|200-day MA||$12.13||Market Cap||2.87B|
Compania Cervecerias Unidas, S.A. (CCU) Company Bio
Compania Cervecerias Unidas S.A. owns and operates brewing facilities primarily in Chile. The company offers alcoholic and nonalcoholic beer under 10 proprietary brands and 5 licensed brands; cider and spirits; and wines, as well as distributes Sol and Budweiser beer. The company was founded in 1850 and is based in Santiago, Chile.
Most Popular Stories View All
CCU Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CCU Latest Social Stream
View Full CCU Social Stream
Latest CCU News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about UNITED BREWERIES CO INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CCU as an investment opportunity.
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
ARCO, DVN, and CCU made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) growth stocks list on May 4, 2022.
CCU, OFS, and PTR made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) income stocks list on April 28, 2022.
CCU, PTR, OFS, RMNI, and CLAR have been added to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) List on April 28, 2022.
CCU vs. STZ: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
CCU Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CCUHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Compania Cervecerias Unidas Sa's stock as an investment opportunity:
Compania Cervecerias Unidas Sa (CCU) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Compania Cervecerias Unidas Sa (CCU) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Compania Cervecerias Unidas Sa (CCU) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch