Compania Cervecerias Unidas, S.A. (CCU): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CCU POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where CCU ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.34% of US stocks.
- CCU's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- CCU's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 20.89% of US stocks).
CCU Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for United Breweries Co Inc is higher than just 0.64% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of United Breweries Co Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.83% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CCU comes in at -10,136.58% -- higher than that of only 0.19% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to United Breweries Co Inc are BCH, BSAC, KB, SKM, and QIWI.
- CCU's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit United Breweries Co Inc's official web site, go to www.ccu.cl.
CCU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CCU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.68||52-week high||$21.82|
|Prev. close||$17.82||52-week low||$10.72|
|Day high||$17.91||Avg. volume||241,953|
|50-day MA||$19.93||Dividend yield||2.77%|
|200-day MA||$18.35||Market Cap||3.27B|
Compania Cervecerias Unidas, S.A. (CCU) Company Bio
Compania Cervecerias Unidas S.A. owns and operates brewing facilities primarily in Chile. The company offers alcoholic and nonalcoholic beer under 10 proprietary brands and 5 licensed brands; cider and spirits; and wines, as well as distributes Sol and Budweiser beer. The company was founded in 1850 and is based in Santiago, Chile.
Most Popular Stories View All
CCU Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CCU Latest Social Stream
View Full CCU Social Stream
Latest CCU News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about United Breweries Co Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CCU as an investment opportunity.
CCU vs. NAPA: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
Cervecerias Unidas (CCU) is technically in oversold territory now, so the heavy selling pressure might have exhausted. This along with strong agreement among Wall Street analysts in raising earnings estimates could lead to a trend reversal for the stock.
The beer industry is made up of companies specializing in the production of beer, although many of them produce other alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. As a result, the beer industry is part of the much broader consumer staples sector. Beer stocks, represented by the broad Consumer Staples Select Sector SPDR ETF (XLP), have underperformed the broader market.
Boston Beer (SAM) looks to tap the opportunities in the cannabis space. It is on track to create a subsidiary to conduct research and innovation in Canada on non-alcoholic cannabis beverages.
CCU vs. DEO: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
CCU Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CCUHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Compania Cervecerias Unidas Sa's stock as an investment opportunity:
Compania Cervecerias Unidas Sa (CCU) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Compania Cervecerias Unidas Sa (CCU) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Compania Cervecerias Unidas Sa (CCU) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch