Compania Cervecerias Unidas, S.A. (CCU): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CCU POWR Grades
- CCU scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 95.97% of US stocks.
- CCU's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- CCU ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 19th percentile.
CCU Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for United Breweries Co Inc is higher than just 0.66% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of United Breweries Co Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.96% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CCU comes in at -9,603.08% -- higher than that of merely 0.19% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CCU, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BCH, SPDC, KEP, MUFG, and MFG.
- CCU's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit United Breweries Co Inc's official web site, go to www.ccu.cl.
CCU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CCU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.87||52-week high||$19.50|
|Prev. close||$18.81||52-week low||$10.72|
|Day high||$18.96||Avg. volume||289,611|
|50-day MA||$18.46||Dividend yield||2.6%|
|200-day MA||$15.98||Market Cap||3.49B|
Compania Cervecerias Unidas, S.A. (CCU) Company Bio
Compania Cervecerias Unidas S.A. owns and operates brewing facilities primarily in Chile. The company offers alcoholic and nonalcoholic beer under 10 proprietary brands and 5 licensed brands; cider and spirits; and wines, as well as distributes Sol and Budweiser beer. The company was founded in 1850 and is based in Santiago, Chile.
CCU Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for United Breweries Co Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that United Breweries Co Inc ranked in the 99th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis implies the stock could yield a return of 29268.5% if fairly valued; such returns are always unlikely, though, so further investigation is likely warranted. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for CCU, they are:
- 90% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than 71.29% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- As a business, United Breweries Co Inc experienced a tax rate of about 17% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Consumer Defensive), this tax rate is higher than 57.32% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CCU Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CCU Latest Social Stream
View Full CCU Social Stream
Latest CCU News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about United Breweries Co Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CCU as an investment opportunity.
PepsiCo's (PEP) Frito-Lay is expanding plant capacity at its Rosenburg facility and adding manufacturing lines for Funyuns and tortilla chips, which are expected to be completed by 2023.
The beer industry is made up of companies specializing in the production of beer, although many of them produce other alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. As a result, the beer industry is part of the much broader consumer staples sector. Beer stocks, represented by the broad Consumer Staples Select Sector SPDR ETF (XLP), have underperformed the broader market.
CCU vs. DEO: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
Boston Beer (SAM) looks to tap the opportunities in the cannabis space. It is on track to create a subsidiary to conduct research and innovation in Canada on non-alcoholic cannabis beverages.
AB InBev's (BUD) Q1 results gain from strong top-line growth, owing to strength in its beer business, robust volume and double-digit EBITDA growth on a positive brand mix and cost discipline.
CCU Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CCUHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Compania Cervecerias Unidas Sa's stock as an investment opportunity:
Compania Cervecerias Unidas Sa (CCU) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Compania Cervecerias Unidas Sa (CCU) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Compania Cervecerias Unidas Sa (CCU) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch