CDK Global, Inc. (CDK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CDK POWR Grades
- CDK scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 92.75% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CDK is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- CDK's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 29.24% of US stocks).
CDK Stock Summary
- CDK's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 1.67% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, CDK Global Inc is reporting a growth rate of 468.53%; that's higher than 95.7% of US stocks.
- The volatility of CDK Global Inc's share price is greater than that of merely 3.03% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CDK Global Inc are IO, DIN, BNFT, SGMS, and LPRO.
- Visit CDK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cdkglobal.com.
CDK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, CDK's price/earnings ratio is 85.79% lower, now standing at 5.6.
- Over the past 83 months, CDK's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.7.
- CDK's price/earnings ratio has moved down 16.3 over the prior 83 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CDK.
CDK Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -6.31%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -96.93%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -96.57%.
The table below shows CDK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CDK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CDK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$48.09||52-week high||$55.51|
|Prev. close||$48.36||52-week low||$41.21|
|Day high||$48.29||Avg. volume||608,530|
|50-day MA||$50.86||Dividend yield||1.24%|
|200-day MA||$50.77||Market Cap||5.86B|
CDK Global, Inc. (CDK) Company Bio
CDK Global provides integrated information technology and digital marketing/advertising solutions to the automotive retail industry worldwide. The company operates through three segments: Automotive Retail North America, Automotive Retail International, and Digital Marketing. The company was founded in 1972 and is based in Hoffman Estates, Illinois.
CDK Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for CDK Global Inc. To summarize, we found that CDK Global Inc ranked in the 26th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for CDK Global Inc ended up being:
- In the past 5.74 years, CDK Global Inc has a compound free cash flow growth rate of 0.03%; that's better than only 16.76% of cash flow producing equities in the Technology sector, where it is classified.
- CDK Global Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 11.86% of tickers in our DCF set.
- CDK's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than only 11.86% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CDK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CDK Latest Social Stream
View Full CDK Social Stream
Latest CDK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CDK Global Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CDK as an investment opportunity.
The technology sector is comprised of businesses that sell goods and services in electronics, software, computers, artificial intelligence (AI), and other industries related to information technology (IT). The sector includes companies with the largest market capitalizations in the world, such as Apple Inc. (AAPL), Microsoft Corp. (MSFT), and Amazon.com Inc. (AMZN). Tech stocks, represented by the Technology Select Sector SPDR ETF (XLK), have outperformed the broader market over the past year.
HOFFMAN ESTATES, Ill., July 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CDK Global, Inc. (Nasdaq: CDK), a leading retail automotive technology company, is scheduled to release its financial results for the fiscal fourth quarter and year ended June 30, 2021 after the closing of the Nasdaq market on Tuesday, August 17, 2021.
Automotive Sales Software Market 2021: Future Trends, Key Players: Cox Automotive,CDK Global and others
Based on the historical situation of the past five years (2016-2020),GLOBAL INFO RESEARCH analyzes the overall scale of global Automotive Sales Software in the past few years, the scale of major regions, the scale and share of major enterprises, the scale of major product classifications, and the scale of major downstream applications. Scale analysis includes sales volume, 
Latest Research Report On Automotive Dealer Management Systems (DMS) Market 2021. Major Players Included Cox Automotive, CDK Global, Reynolds and Reynolds, RouteOne, Dominion Enterprises, etc.
The Latest Automotive Dealer Management Systems (DMS) Market Research Report is a comprehensive and in-depth analysis of the global market published by Industry Growth Insights (IGI). It provides detailed information about the market, including current trends, drivers and challenges. This report will help companies take a correct business decision and gain competitive advantage in the 
Sales Performance Management Market 2021 | Business Outlook, Growth, Revenue, Sales and Forecasts 2026 | Performio Solutions Inc., Xactly Corporation, SAP SE, CDK Global Inc., Callidus Software Inc.
Global Sales Performance Management Market Research Report 2021 that targets and provides COVID-19 Outbreak comprehensive market analysis with prospects to 2026. The analysts of the study have acquired, extensive research methodologies and data sources (i.e. Secondary & Primary Sources) to generate collective and useful information that delivers the latest market undercurrents and industry trends. The 
CDK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|