CDK Global, Inc. (CDK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CDK POWR Grades
- CDK scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 84.39% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CDK is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 155 days.
- CDK's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 33.57% of US stocks).
CDK Stock Summary
- CDK's current price/earnings ratio is 4.87, which is higher than only 5.58% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- CDK's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 95.3% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CDK comes in at 25.17% -- higher than that of 92.33% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CDK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SPWR, SAIC, BBCP, FLR, and ARCE.
- Visit CDK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cdkglobal.com.
CDK Valuation Summary
- CDK's price/sales ratio is 3; this is 44.95% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 85 months, CDK's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.5.
- CDK's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.5 over the prior 85 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CDK.
CDK Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -39.71%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -21.54%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 36.96%.
The table below shows CDK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CDK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CDK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 74.89% of graded US stocks.
- CDK's asset turnover comes in at 0.563 -- ranking 281st of 561 Business Services stocks.
- INOD, LPSN, and NH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CDK.
The table below shows CDK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CDK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CDK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$43.58||52-week high||$55.51|
|Prev. close||$43.17||52-week low||$38.53|
|Day high||$43.81||Avg. volume||646,280|
|50-day MA||$41.29||Dividend yield||1.38%|
|200-day MA||$46.40||Market Cap||5.16B|
CDK Global, Inc. (CDK) Company Bio
CDK Global provides integrated information technology and digital marketing/advertising solutions to the automotive retail industry worldwide. The company operates through three segments: Automotive Retail North America, Automotive Retail International, and Digital Marketing. The company was founded in 1972 and is based in Hoffman Estates, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
CDK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CDK Latest Social Stream
View Full CDK Social Stream
Latest CDK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CDK Global Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CDK as an investment opportunity.
HOFFMAN ESTATES, Ill., Jan. 12, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CDK Global, Inc. (Nasdaq: CDK) has declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.15 per share payable on March 30, 2022 to shareholders of record at the close of business on March 1, 2022. About CDK Global With approximately $2 billion in revenues, CDK Global (NASDAQ: CDK) is a leading provider of retail technology and software as a service (SaaS) solutions that help dealers and auto manufacturers run their businesses more efficiently,
While CDK Global, Inc. ( NASDAQ:CDK ) might not be the most widely known stock at the moment, it saw a decent share...
The technology sector is composed of businesses that sell goods and services in electronics, software, computers, artificial intelligence (AI), and other industries related to information technology (IT). The sector includes companies with the largest market capitalizations in the world, such as Apple Inc. (AAPL), Microsoft Corp. (MSFT), and Amazon.com Inc. (AMZN). Tech stocks, represented by the Technology Select Sector SPDR Fund (XLK), have outperformed the broader market over the past year.
M&T Bank Corp cut its holdings in shares of CDK Global, Inc. (NASDAQ:CDK) by 26.3% during the 3rd quarter, HoldingsChannel reports. The institutional investor owned 21,164 shares of the software makers stock after selling 7,536 shares during the quarter. M&T Bank Corps holdings in CDK Global were worth $901,000 as of its most recent filing 
Texas Permanent School Fund cut its stake in shares of CDK Global, Inc. (NASDAQ:CDK) by 0.7% in the third quarter, HoldingsChannel.com reports. The fund owned 90,080 shares of the software makers stock after selling 669 shares during the period. Texas Permanent School Funds holdings in CDK Global were worth $3,833,000 at the end of the  The post CDK Global, Inc. (NASDAQ:CDK) Shares Sold by Texas Permanent School Fund appeared first on ETF Daily News .
CDK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|