CDK Global, Inc. (CDK) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that CDK has less volatility in its price than 87.88% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with CDK's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: TG, PRPH, MPX, TGS and CP.
CDK Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of CDK, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 14.11% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for CDK Global Inc are:
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for CDK Global Inc than it is for 80.31% of other dividend issuers in the Technology sector.
- Based on dividend growth rate, CDK Global Inc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than just 14.38% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
- As other dividend issuers in the Technology sector, CDK's equity discount rate is less than 88.98% of those stocks.
CDK Dividend Chart
CDK Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|