Cedar Realty Trust, Inc. (CDR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CDR POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where CDR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 68.82% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CDR is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- CDR ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
CDR Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Cedar Realty Trust Inc is higher than it is for about 91.3% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CDR is more volatile than 93.25% of stocks we're observing.
- Cedar Realty Trust Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 39.72%, greater than the shareholder yield of 94.13% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Cedar Realty Trust Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be AFIN, CPLP, OUT, GEO, and PK.
- CDR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Cedar Realty Trust Inc's official web site, go to www.cedarrealtytrust.com.
CDR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, CDR's price/sales ratio is 74.63% lower, now standing at 1.7.
- CDR's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 18.5 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, CDR's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 18.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CDR.
CDR Growth Metrics
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 0.58%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 0.47%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 1.79%.
The table below shows CDR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CDR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CDR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.83||52-week high||$17.54|
|Prev. close||$16.62||52-week low||$4.62|
|Day high||$16.87||Avg. volume||62,721|
|50-day MA||$15.83||Dividend yield||1.57%|
|200-day MA||$12.85||Market Cap||229.36M|
Cedar Realty Trust, Inc. (CDR) Company Bio
Cedar Realty Trust, Inc. is primarily engaged in ownership, operation, development, and redevelopment of properties. It invests in the real estate markets of the United States predominantly in mid- Atlantic and Northeast coastal states. The firm primarily invests in supermarket-anchored shopping centers. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Port Washington, New York.
CDR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Cedar Realty Trust Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Cedar Realty Trust Inc ranked in the 3th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Cedar Realty Trust Inc, consider:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 23% of its capital from equity, and 77% of its capital from debt. Notably, its equity weight is greater than only 8.08% of US equities in the Real Estate sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- Cedar Realty Trust Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CDR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CDR Latest Social Stream
View Full CDR Social Stream
Latest CDR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cedar Realty Trust Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CDR as an investment opportunity.
Cedar (CDR) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of -4.69% and -1.60%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Cedar Realty Trust, Inc. (NYSE: CDR – the "Company") today reported results for the second quarter of 2021. Net income attributable to common shareholders was $3.52 per diluted share. Other highlights include:
Cedar Realty Trust, Inc. (NYSE: CDR) announced today that its Board of Directors has formally approved the payment of a cash dividend of $0.066 per share on the Company's Common Stock, payable on August 20, 2021 to shareholders of record as of the close of business on August 10, 2021.
Cedar Realty Trust, Inc. (NYSE: CDR – the "Company") announced today that it will release financial results for the three-month period ended June 30, 2021 after the market closes on July 29, 2021. The Company will host a conference call that same day at 5:00 PM (ET) to discuss the financial results.
Quinn Residences ("Quinn" or the "Company"), an owner and operator of dedicated communities of single-family rentals across select markets in the Southeastern U.S., today announced that Richard Ross, will become Chief Executive Officer effective immediately. Ross had served as Chief Financial Officer and President since the Company's inception. In addition, the Company announced that James Howley, a real estate investment veteran with more than a decade of relevant experience, has joined the fir
CDR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|