Cedar Realty Trust, Inc. (CDR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CDR POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where CDR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.89% of US stocks.
- CDR's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- CDR ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 30th percentile.
CDR Stock Summary
- For CDR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 89.77% of US equities we're observing.
- Over the past twelve months, CDR has reported earnings growth of -226.6%, putting it ahead of merely 8.62% of US stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CDR comes in at 27.36% -- higher than that of 94% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Cedar Realty Trust Inc are UMH, ASC, SBLK, SITC, and EPRT.
- CDR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Cedar Realty Trust Inc's official web site, go to www.cedarrealtytrust.com.
CDR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, CDR's price/earnings ratio is 86.95% lower, now standing at 4.9.
- CDR's price/earnings ratio has moved down 2.8 over the prior 243 months.
- CDR's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CDR.
CDR Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 225.97%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -89.55%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -55.57%.
The table below shows CDR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CDR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CDR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 61.37% of graded US stocks.
- CDR's asset turnover comes in at 0.111 -- ranking 187th of 444 Trading stocks.
- MAC, EPR, and CLDT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CDR.
The table below shows CDR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CDR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CDR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.67||52-week high||$28.68|
|Prev. close||$26.65||52-week low||$14.08|
|Day high||$26.84||Avg. volume||235,274|
|50-day MA||$27.65||Dividend yield||0.98%|
|200-day MA||$23.79||Market Cap||363.78M|
Cedar Realty Trust, Inc. (CDR) Company Bio
Cedar Realty Trust, Inc. is primarily engaged in ownership, operation, development, and redevelopment of properties. It invests in the real estate markets of the United States predominantly in mid- Atlantic and Northeast coastal states. The firm primarily invests in supermarket-anchored shopping centers. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Port Washington, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
CDR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CDR Latest Social Stream
View Full CDR Social Stream
Latest CDR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cedar Realty Trust Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CDR as an investment opportunity.
Diversified Healthcare (DHC) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of -275% and 0.75%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Ewing Morris Investment Partners, an investment management firm, published its fourth-quarter 2021 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. At the end of the fourth quarter of 2021…
Sabra (SBRA) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of 2.78% and 11.73%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Cedar Realty Trust found using ticker (CDR) have now 3 analysts covering the stock. The analyst consensus points to a rating of ''Buy''. The target price ranges between 26 and 21 and has a mean target at 24. With the stocks previous close at 21.59 this would imply there is a potential upside of 11.2%. The 50 day moving average now sits at 23.46 while the 200 day moving average is 19.75. The company has a market cap of $297m. Visit the company website at: https://www.cedarrealtytrust.com [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="CDR" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] The potential market cap would be $330m based on the market concensus. Cedar Realty Trust is a fully-integrated real estate investment trust which focuses on the ownership, operation and r...
Highwoods Properties (HIW) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of 0% and 1.56%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
CDR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|