Cedar Realty Trust, Inc. (CDR): Price and Financial Metrics
CDR Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Cedar Realty Trust Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 13.6% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Cedar Realty Trust Inc is higher than it is for about 90.79% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Cedar Realty Trust Inc's share price is greater than that of 98.9% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Cedar Realty Trust Inc are CTRE, EPRT, SKT, DOC, and WLFC.
- CDR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Cedar Realty Trust Inc's official web site, go to www.cedarrealtytrust.com.
CDR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CDR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.09||52-week high||$19.27|
|Prev. close||$14.13||52-week low||$3.47|
|Day high||$14.23||Avg. volume||81,328|
|50-day MA||$11.10||Dividend yield||1.84%|
|200-day MA||$7.64||Market Cap||191.19M|
Cedar Realty Trust, Inc. (CDR) Company Bio
Cedar Realty Trust, Inc. is primarily engaged in ownership, operation, development, and redevelopment of properties. It invests in the real estate markets of the United States predominantly in mid- Atlantic and Northeast coastal states. The firm primarily invests in supermarket-anchored shopping centers. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Port Washington, New York.
CDR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for CDR, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Cedar Realty Trust Inc ranked in the 6th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Cedar Realty Trust Inc ended up being:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.78 years comes in at -0.24%; that's greater than just 7.18% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- As a business, CDR is generating more cash flow than merely 4.32% of positive cash flow stocks in the Real Estate.
- 23% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than merely 4.75% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CDR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CDR Latest Social Stream
View Full CDR Social Stream
Latest CDR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cedar Realty Trust Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CDR as an investment opportunity.
Here are 5 stocks added to the Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell) List today
Cedar Shopping Centers (CDR): Q4 FFO of $0.71 beats by $0.12.Revenue of $33.26M (-6.7% Y/Y) beats by $1.18M.Press Release...
Cedar (CDR) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of 20.34% and 3.35%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2020. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Cedar Realty Trust, Inc. (NYSE:CDR – the "Company") today reported results for the fourth quarter and full year 2020. Net income attributable to common shareholders was $0.25 per diluted share for the fourth quarter and net loss attributable to common shareholders was $(0.92) per diluted share for the full year 2020. Other highlights include:
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / February 4, 2021 / Cedar Realty Trust, Inc. (NYSE:CDR) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on February 4, 2021 at 5:00 PM Eastern Time.
CDR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CDRWant to do more research on Cedar Realty Trust Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!