Cedar Realty Trust, Inc. (CDR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CDR POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where CDR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 69.18% of US stocks.
- CDR's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- CDR ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
CDR Stock Summary
- For CDR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 91.39% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CDR is more volatile than 98.4% of stocks we're observing.
- Cedar Realty Trust Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 43.98%, greater than the shareholder yield of 94.57% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Cedar Realty Trust Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be AFIN, CTRE, GTY, CPLP, and OUT.
- CDR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Cedar Realty Trust Inc's official web site, go to www.cedarrealtytrust.com.
CDR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CDR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.80||52-week high||$16.93|
|Prev. close||$14.26||52-week low||$4.45|
|Day high||$14.90||Avg. volume||69,950|
|50-day MA||$15.34||Dividend yield||1.76%|
|200-day MA||$10.05||Market Cap||201.69M|
Cedar Realty Trust, Inc. (CDR) Company Bio
Cedar Realty Trust, Inc. is primarily engaged in ownership, operation, development, and redevelopment of properties. It invests in the real estate markets of the United States predominantly in mid- Atlantic and Northeast coastal states. The firm primarily invests in supermarket-anchored shopping centers. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Port Washington, New York.
CDR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Cedar Realty Trust Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Cedar Realty Trust Inc ranked in the 4th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Cedar Realty Trust Inc ended up being:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is 0.95 -- which is good for besting only 22.34% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Real Estate sector with positive cash flow).
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.52 years comes in at -0.27%; that's greater than merely 6.47% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CDR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CDR Latest Social Stream
View Full CDR Social Stream
Latest CDR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cedar Realty Trust Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CDR as an investment opportunity.
Cedar (CDR) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of -4.62% and 4.05%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Cedar Realty Trust, Inc. (NYSE:CDR – the "Company") today reported results for the first quarter 2021. Net loss attributable to common shareholders was $0.12 per diluted share. Other highlights include:
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 6, 2021 / Cedar Realty Trust, Inc. (NYSE:CDR) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 6, 2021 at 5:00 PM Eastern Time.
Cedar Realty Trust partners with Asland Capital Partners and the Goldman Sachs Urban Investment Group for Major Opportunity Zone Redevelopment in Washington, D.C.'s Seventh Ward
Asland Capital Partners, Cedar Realty Trust (NYSE: CDR) and the Goldman Sachs Urban Investment Group announced the formation of a joint venture for the construction of the first phase of Northeast Heights, a mixed-use office and retail development in the Minnesota/Benning submarket of Washington D.C.'s Ward 7 neighborhood. The partnership also announced it has secured $105 million in construction financing from J.P. Morgan.
Cedar Realty Trust, Inc. (NYSE: CDR – the "Company") announced today that it will release financial results for the three-month period ended March 31, 2021 after the market closes on May 6, 2021. The Company will host a conference call that same day at 5:00 PM (ET) to discuss the financial results.
CDR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|