Cedar Realty Trust, Inc. (CDR): Price and Financial Metrics
CDR Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Cedar Realty Trust Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 13.5% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Cedar Realty Trust Inc is higher than it is for about 90.75% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CDR is more volatile than 98.9% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CDR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CTRE, EPRT, SKT, SPH, and INSW.
- Visit CDR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cedarrealtytrust.com.
CDR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CDR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.24||52-week high||$17.49|
|Prev. close||$14.45||52-week low||$3.47|
|Day high||$16.25||Avg. volume||88,850|
|50-day MA||$11.38||Dividend yield||1.8%|
|200-day MA||$7.78||Market Cap||206.79M|
Cedar Realty Trust, Inc. (CDR) Company Bio
Cedar Realty Trust, Inc. is primarily engaged in ownership, operation, development, and redevelopment of properties. It invests in the real estate markets of the United States predominantly in mid- Atlantic and Northeast coastal states. The firm primarily invests in supermarket-anchored shopping centers. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Port Washington, New York.
CDR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for CDR, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Cedar Realty Trust Inc ranked in the 6th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 98%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for CDR, they are:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 23% of its capital from equity, and 77% of its capital from debt. Its equity weight surpasses that of merely 7.1% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Real Estate sector.
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.78 years, is -0.24% -- higher than only 7.37% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CDR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CDR Latest Social Stream
View Full CDR Social Stream
Latest CDR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cedar Realty Trust Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CDR as an investment opportunity.
Camac Nominates Seven Highly Qualified Director Candidates for Election at Cedar Realty Trust's 2021 Annual Meeting
Camac Partners, LLC ("Camac") today announced that its affiliate has nominated a slate of seven highly qualified director candidates for election to the board of directors of Cedar Realty Trust, Inc. (NYSE: CDR) ("Cedar Realty"). Camac is one of Cedar Realty's largest shareholders. Camac's nominees—Larry E. Jennings, Jr., Daniel Katz, Richard H. Ross, Eric Shahinian, Sharon Stern, Eric Ray and Archer Greg Stevenson—would each bring a welcome fresh perspective to Cedar Realty's board. These nominees are committed to acting in the best interest of all of Cedar Realty's shareholders as independent directors.
Cedar Shopping Centers (CDR): Q4 FFO of $0.71 beats by $0.12.Revenue of $33.26M (-6.7% Y/Y) beats by $1.18M.Press Release...
Cedar Realty Trust, Inc. (NYSE: CDR) today announced the Federal income tax treatment of its 2020 distributions to the holders of its common and preferred shares.
Cedar Realty Trust, Inc. (NYSE: CDR) announced today that its Board of Directors has formally approved the payment of a cash dividend of $0.066 per share on the Company's Common Stock, payable on February 22, 2021 to shareholders of record as of the close of business on February 10, 2021.
Cedar Realty Trust, Inc. (NYSE: CDR – the "Company") announced today that it will release financial results for the three-month period ended December 31, 2020 after the market closes on February 4, 2021. The Company will host a conference call that same day at 5:00 PM (ET) to discuss the financial results.
CDR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CDRWant to do more research on Cedar Realty Trust Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!