Cedar Realty Trust, Inc. (CDR): Price and Financial Metrics
CDR Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 59.61, Cedar Realty Trust Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 88.35% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Cedar Realty Trust Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 16.82% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For CDR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 91.46% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Cedar Realty Trust Inc are GTY, OSG, INN, SKT, and SPH.
- Visit CDR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cedarrealtytrust.com.
CDR Stock Price Chart More Charts
CDR Price/Volume Stats
Cedar Realty Trust, Inc. (CDR) Company Bio
Cedar Realty Trust, Inc. is primarily engaged in ownership, operation, development, and redevelopment of properties. It invests in the real estate markets of the United States predominantly in mid- Atlantic and Northeast coastal states. The firm primarily invests in supermarket-anchored shopping centers. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Port Washington, New York.