CDW Corporation (CDW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CDW POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where CDW ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.24% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CDW is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- CDW's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 16.77% of US stocks).
CDW Stock Summary
- CDW has a market capitalization of $23,247,149,133 -- more than approximately 89.47% of US stocks.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CDW is 16.16 -- better than 98.14% of US stocks.
- CDW's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 298.34 -- higher than 88.64% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CDW Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be MTD, IT, AVY, CLX, and GWW.
- CDW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CDW Corp's official web site, go to www.cdw.com.
CDW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CDW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$168.66||52-week high||$184.58|
|Prev. close||$167.41||52-week low||$105.87|
|Day high||$168.76||Avg. volume||822,636|
|50-day MA||$172.59||Dividend yield||0.95%|
|200-day MA||$144.72||Market Cap||23.65B|
CDW Corporation (CDW) Company Bio
CDW Corporation offers discrete hardware and software products to integrated IT solutions, including mobility, security, data center optimization, cloud computing, virtualization, and collaboration. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Vernon Hills, Illinois.
CDW Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for CDW Corp. To summarize, we found that CDW Corp ranked in the 61th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 30.67% on a DCF basis. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of CDW Corp, consider:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.75 years, is 0.29% -- higher than 66.83% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 9. This value is greater than merely 12.28% stocks in the Technology sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CDW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CDW Latest Social Stream
View Full CDW Social Stream
Latest CDW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CDW Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CDW as an investment opportunity.
Quality Stocks Quality high growth dividend stocks continue their positive returns through May. VIG, the dividend appreciation ETF from Vanguard, gained 1.76% last month, and is now up 10.69% year-to-date. The watchlist for May offered a less generous return of 1.51% and the fairly valued and undervalued stocks had a...
CDW Corporation found using ticker (CDW) now have 9 analysts covering the stock with the consensus suggesting a rating of ''Buy''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 210 and 180 calculating the average target price we see 193.89. Given that the stocks previous close was at 167.49 this is indicating there is a potential upside of 15.8%. The day 50 moving average is 172.63 while the 200 day moving average is 153.7. The company has a market capitalisation of $23,240m. Visit the company website at: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="CDW" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] CDW Corporation provides integrated information technology (IT) solutions to business, government, education, and healthcare customers in th...
CDW (CDW) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
KLA Corporation (KLAC), CDW Corporation (CDW), Virtu Financial (VIRT), Polaris (PII) and Lam Research Corporation (LRCX) are some of the top ROE stocks that investors could bet on as the transitionary economic phase heighten inflationary risks.
While some investors are already well versed in financial metrics (hat tip), this article is for those who would like...
CDW Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|