CDW Corp. (CDW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CDW POWR Grades
- CDW scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 94.31% of US stocks.
- CDW's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- CDW's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 13.78% of US stocks).
CDW Stock Summary
- CDW CORP's market capitalization of $21,108,763,963 is ahead of 90.89% of US-listed equities.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CDW is 20.73 -- better than 98.8% of US stocks.
- CDW's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 96.27% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CDW, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BJ, HBAN, FITB, JWN, and VSCO.
- CDW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CDW CORP's official web site, go to www.cdw.com.
CDW Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, CDW's price/sales ratio is 62.5% lower, now standing at 0.9.
- Over the past 113 months, CDW's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 5.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CDW.
CDW Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 17.93%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -42.84%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -17.74%.
The table below shows CDW's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CDW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CDW has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 76.17% of graded US stocks.
- CDW's asset turnover comes in at 2.152 -- ranking 40th of 165 Retail stocks.
- IMKTA, APRN, and SPWH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CDW.
The table below shows CDW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CDW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CDW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$165.00||52-week high||$208.71|
|Prev. close||$166.55||52-week low||$152.15|
|Day high||$167.73||Avg. volume||825,829|
|50-day MA||$173.73||Dividend yield||1.2%|
|200-day MA||$175.10||Market Cap||22.29B|
CDW Corp. (CDW) Company Bio
Cerner Corporation is an American supplier of health information technology (HIT) services, devices, and hardware. As of February 2018, its products were in use at more than 27,000 facilities around the world. The company had more than 29,000 employees globally, with over 13,000 in Kansas City, Missouri. Its headquarters are in the suburb of North Kansas City, Missouri. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
CDW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CDW Latest Social Stream
View Full CDW Social Stream
Latest CDW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CDW CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CDW as an investment opportunity.
Airbnb, Fortinet, VeriSign, CDW and Zscaler are part of The Zacks top Analyst Blog.
We have narrowed our search to five Nasdaq- listed technology stocks currently trading at a deep discount to their 52-week highs. These are: ABNB, FTNT, VRSN, CDW and ZS.
CDW vs. NOW: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
It's common for many investors, especially those who are inexperienced, to buy shares in companies with a good story...
CDW (CDW) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
CDW Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|