CDW Corp. (CDW): Price and Financial Metrics
CDW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$213.19||52-week high||$219.71|
|Prev. close||$212.58||52-week low||$160.66|
|Day high||$213.62||Avg. volume||780,020|
|50-day MA||$208.46||Dividend yield||1.18%|
|200-day MA||$193.35||Market Cap||28.56B|
CDW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CDW POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where CDW ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.05% of US stocks.
- CDW's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- CDW ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 12th percentile.
CDW Stock Summary
- CDW has a higher market value than 91.84% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $28,474,616,035.
- CDW CORP's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 96.8% of US listed stocks.
- CDW's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 600.93 -- higher than 94.78% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CDW CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be ULTA, BJ, GPC, BBY, and IT.
- Visit CDW's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cdw.com.
CDW Valuation Summary
- CDW's price/sales ratio is 1.3; this is 45.83% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 127 months, CDW's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CDW.
CDW Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 32.19%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -14.82%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -12.32%.
The table below shows CDW's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CDW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CDW has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 76.17% of graded US stocks.
- CDW's asset turnover comes in at 2.152 -- ranking 40th of 165 Retail stocks.
- IMKTA, APRN, and SPWH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CDW.
The table below shows CDW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CDW Corp. (CDW) Company Bio
Cerner Corporation is an American supplier of health information technology (HIT) services, devices, and hardware. As of February 2018, its products were in use at more than 27,000 facilities around the world. The company had more than 29,000 employees globally, with over 13,000 in Kansas City, Missouri. Its headquarters are in the suburb of North Kansas City, Missouri. (Source:Wikipedia)
CDW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CDW Latest Social Stream
View Full CDW Social Stream
Latest CDW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CDW CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CDW as an investment opportunity.
Today we're going to take a look at the well-established CDW Corporation ( NASDAQ:CDW ). The company's stock saw...
CDW Corporation (CDW), Motorola Solutions, Inc. (MSI), New Jersey Resources Corporation (NJR) and Teck Resources Limited (TECK) recently hiked dividends.
Readers hoping to buy CDW Corporation ( NASDAQ:CDW ) for its dividend will need to make their move shortly, as the...
LINCOLNSHIRE, Ill., November 14, 2023--CDW Corporation (Nasdaq: CDW), a leading multi-brand provider of information technology solutions to business, government, education and healthcare customers in the United States, the United Kingdom and Canada, today announced that Christine A. Leahy, chair and chief executive officer, and Albert J. Miralles, senior vice president and chief financial officer, CDW, will participate in a question and answer session at the UBS Global Technology Conference to b
In this article, we will take a look at Morgan Stanley’s top 15 stock picks for 2023. For more Morgan Stanley stocks, head on over to Morgan Stanley’s 5 Stock Picks for 2023. The equity market roared to life early in the year as chatter about the US Federal Reserve cutting interest rates at the end […]
CDW Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|