Camber Energy, Inc. (CEI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CEI POWR Grades
- CEI scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 99.63% of US stocks.
- CEI's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- CEI ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
CEI Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Camber Energy Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.21% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For CEI, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 0.49% of US equities we're observing.
- As for revenue growth, note that CEI's revenue has grown -95.91% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 1.04% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Camber Energy Inc are JVA, HCSG, ROCK, AVD, and LAKE.
- CEI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Camber Energy Inc's official web site, go to www.camber.energy.
CEI Valuation Summary
- CEI's price/earnings ratio is -3.5; this is 117.41% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- Over the past 142 months, CEI's price/sales ratio has gone up 68.7.
- CEI's price/sales ratio has moved up 68.7 over the prior 142 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CEI.
CEI Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -73.41%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -222.94%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -179%.
The table below shows CEI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CEI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CEI has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 0.02% of graded US stocks.
- CEI's asset turnover comes in at 0.027 -- ranking 135th of 138 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- NOG, BSM, and MUR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CEI.
The table below shows CEI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CEI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CEI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.72||52-week high||$3.10|
|Prev. close||$2.04||52-week low||$0.33|
|Day high||$2.80||Avg. volume||32,517,828|
|50-day MA||$0.81||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.95||Market Cap||159.00M|
Camber Energy, Inc. (CEI) Company Bio
Camber Energy, Inc., an independent oil and natural gas company, engages in the acquisition, development, and sale of crude oil, natural gas, and natural gas liquids (NGL) in the Cline shale and upper Wolfberry shale in Glasscock County, Texas. As of March 31, 2020, its total estimated proved reserves were 133,442 million barrels of oil equivalent comprising 54,850 barrels of crude oil reserves, 43,955 barrels of NGL reserves, and 207,823 million cubic feet of natural gas reserves. The company was formerly known as Lucas Energy Inc. and changed its name to Camber Energy, Inc. in January 2017. Camber Energy, Inc. was incorporated in 2003 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
CEI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CEI Latest Social Stream
View Full CEI Social Stream
Latest CEI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Camber Energy Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CEI as an investment opportunity.
Camber Energy, Mammoth Energy Services lead energy/material gainers; Energy Fuels, Denison Mines among major losers
Gainers: Camber Energy (NYSE:CEI) +14%, Mammoth Energy Services (NASDAQ:TUSK) +11%, Hoegh LNG Partners (NYSE:HMLP) +9%, Teekay Tankers (NYSE:TNK) +7%, NGL Energy Partners (NYSE:NGL) +7%. Losers: Energy Fuels (NYSE:UUUU) -10%, Denison Mines (NYSE:DNN) -9%, Uranium Royalty (NASDAQ:UROY) -7%, Dawson Geophysical (NASDAQ:DWSN) -7%, Ur-Energy (NYSE:URG) -7%....
The Reddit crowd doesn't seem to have given up on GameStop (NYSE: GME) yet, but it seems to be paying more attention to other names it thinks it can drive into a short squeeze. In Friday trading, GameStop dipped, but electric vehicle start-up Canoo (NASDAQ: GOEV) and independent oil and natural gas company Camber Energy (NYSEMKT: CEI) are soaring, with chatter on the latter two names picking up on Reddit. GameStop had dropped 2.9%.
Tellurian (TELL) stock is on the move Wednesday as heavy trading catches the eyes of investors and we've got a quick breakdown for traders.
Energy stocks are on the move Wednesday as reports of crude oil shortages are increasing prices due to recent tropical storms.
Camber Energy (CEI) stock continues to be popular among meme stock investors on social media and we're checking in on the latest chatter.
CEI Price Returns