Camber Energy, Inc. (CEI): Price and Financial Metrics
CEI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.02||52-week high||$30.00|
|Prev. close||$1.06||52-week low||$1.00|
|Day high||$1.06||Avg. volume||1,096,481|
|50-day MA||$1.32||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.83||Market Cap||20.40M|
CEI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CEI POWR Grades
- CEI scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 58% of US stocks.
- CEI's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 152 days.
- CEI ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
CEI Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 43.27, CAMBER ENERGY INC has a higher such ratio than 96.03% of stocks in our set.
- CEI's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 5.29% of US stocks.
- The volatility of CAMBER ENERGY INC's share price is greater than that of 97.38% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CAMBER ENERGY INC, a group of peers worth examining would be GGB, YPF, PFX, CLF, and NATH.
- Visit CEI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.camber.energy.
CEI Valuation Summary
- CEI's EV/EBIT ratio is -0.5; this is 106.85% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- Over the past 163 months, CEI's price/sales ratio has gone up 32.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CEI.
CEI Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -72.52%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 18.85%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -45.92%.
The table below shows CEI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CEI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CEI has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 0% of graded US stocks.
- CEI's asset turnover comes in at 0.027 -- ranking 133rd of 137 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- TGA, NOG, and KRP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CEI.
The table below shows CEI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Camber Energy, Inc. (CEI) Company Bio
Camber Energy, Inc., an independent oil and natural gas company, engages in the acquisition, development, and sale of crude oil, natural gas, and natural gas liquids (NGL) in the Cline shale and upper Wolfberry shale in Glasscock County, Texas. As of March 31, 2020, its total estimated proved reserves were 133,442 million barrels of oil equivalent comprising 54,850 barrels of crude oil reserves, 43,955 barrels of NGL reserves, and 207,823 million cubic feet of natural gas reserves. The company was formerly known as Lucas Energy Inc. and changed its name to Camber Energy, Inc. in January 2017. Camber Energy, Inc. was incorporated in 2003 and is based in Houston, Texas.
CEI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CEI Latest Social Stream
View Full CEI Social Stream
Latest CEI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CAMBER ENERGY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CEI as an investment opportunity.
Camber Energy’s Subsidiary Announces Notice of Allowance for Patent Covering Transmission Line Ground Fault Prevention System
Camber Energy, Inc.'s(NYSE American:CEI) ("Camber" or the "Company") majority-owned subsidiary, Viking Energy Group, Inc. ("Viking"), announced today that Viking's majority-owned subsidiary, Viking Protection Systems, LLC ("Viking Protection"), received a Notice of Allowance from the United States Patent & Trademark Office ("USPTO") for patent application No.
Viking Energy and Camber Energy Announce Filing of Amended S-4 Regarding Proposed Merger
Viking Energy Group, Inc.(OTCQB:VKIN) ("Viking") and Camber Energy, Inc. (NYSE American:CEI) ("Camber") today announced that Camber filed on May 23, 2023, an amendment to its previously filed registration statement on Form S-4 (the "Registration Statement") with the U.S.
Camber Energy and Viking Energy Announce Filing of Amended S-4 Regarding Proposed Merger
Camber Energy, Inc.(NYSE American:CEI) ("Camber") and Viking Energy Group, Inc. (OTCQB:VKIN) ("Viking") today announced that Camber filed on May 23, 2023, an amendment to its previously filed registration statement on Form S-4 (the "Registration Statement") with the U.S.
7 Energy Stocks That Are Doomed to Fail in the Clean Energy Transition
These energy stocks certainly stand a chancel of failing over the long-term, as the clear energy transition continues to take off.
Camber Energy Terminates All Warrants in Favor of Discover & Antilles
Camber Energy, Inc.(NYSE American:CEI) ("Camber" or the "Company") today announced that on April 25, 2023 the Company entered into agreements (collectively, the "Termination Agreements") canceling and terminating, effective as of the agreement date, one hundred percent of the warrants held by Discover Growth Fund, LLC ("Discover") and Antilles Family Office, LLC ("Antilles").
CEI Price Returns
Continue Researching CEIHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Camber Energy Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Camber Energy Inc (CEI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Camber Energy Inc (CEI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Camber Energy Inc (CEI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...