Camber Energy, Inc. (CEI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CEI POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where CEI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.58% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CEI is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 85 days.
- CEI ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
CEI Stock Summary
- For CEI, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.5% of US equities we're observing.
- With a price/sales ratio of 784.21, Camber Energy Inc has a higher such ratio than 99.41% of stocks in our set.
- The volatility of Camber Energy Inc's share price is greater than that of 98.75% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Camber Energy Inc are SMID, JVA, GROW, HCSG, and GDOT.
- Visit CEI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.camber.energy.
CEI Valuation Summary
- CEI's price/earnings ratio is -3.5; this is 117.41% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- Over the past 142 months, CEI's price/sales ratio has gone up 68.7.
- CEI's price/sales ratio has moved up 68.7 over the prior 142 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CEI.
CEI Growth Metrics
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at -99.99%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 37.77%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -94.21%.
The table below shows CEI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CEI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CEI has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 0% of graded US stocks.
- CEI's asset turnover comes in at 0.027 -- ranking 133rd of 137 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- TGA, NOG, and KRP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CEI.
The table below shows CEI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CEI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CEI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.78||52-week high||$4.85|
|Prev. close||$0.76||52-week low||$0.33|
|Day high||$0.86||Avg. volume||54,862,359|
|50-day MA||$0.82||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.00||Market Cap||45.59M|
Camber Energy, Inc. (CEI) Company Bio
Camber Energy, Inc., an independent oil and natural gas company, engages in the acquisition, development, and sale of crude oil, natural gas, and natural gas liquids (NGL) in the Cline shale and upper Wolfberry shale in Glasscock County, Texas. As of March 31, 2020, its total estimated proved reserves were 133,442 million barrels of oil equivalent comprising 54,850 barrels of crude oil reserves, 43,955 barrels of NGL reserves, and 207,823 million cubic feet of natural gas reserves. The company was formerly known as Lucas Energy Inc. and changed its name to Camber Energy, Inc. in January 2017. Camber Energy, Inc. was incorporated in 2003 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
CEI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CEI Latest Social Stream
View Full CEI Social Stream
Latest CEI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Camber Energy Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CEI as an investment opportunity.
The stocks of oil companies are on the rise today as crude oil futures top $100 a barrel for the first time in eight years.
Shares of CEI stock are soaring higher after CEO James Doris provided a company update to shareholders.
Camber's Electric Transmission & Open Conductor Detection Systems Technology Founders Are Recognized Leaders in the Energy Sector
Technology Founders Are Recognized Leaders in The Energy SectorHOUSTON, TX / ACCESSWIRE / February 17, 2022 / Camber Energy, Inc. (NYSE American:CEI) ("Camber" or the "Company") announced on February 15, 2022 the acquisition by its majority-owned subsidiary, Viking Energy Group, Inc.
Re: Electric Transmission & Open Conductor Detection TechnologiesHOUSTON, TX / ACCESSWIRE / February 15, 2022 / Camber Energy, Inc. (NYSE American:CEI) ("Camber" or the "Company") is pleased to announce its majority-owned subsidiary, Viking Energy Group, Inc.
HOUSTON, TX / ACCESSWIRE / February 15, 2022 / Camber Energy, Inc. (NYSE American:CEI) ("Camber" or the "Company, announced that on February 11, 2022 it received a letter from the NYSE American(the "Exchange") in response to the Company's request for an extension of the date by which the Company is to file outstanding financial reports.
CEI Price Returns