Cypress Energy Partners, L.P. Common Units representing limited partner interests (CELP): Price and Financial Metrics
CELP Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for CELP is currently 1.14, higher than merely 5.18% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.14, Cypress Environmental Partners LP has a higher such ratio than just 2.18% of stocks in our set.
- Cypress Environmental Partners LP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 53.71%, greater than the shareholder yield of 95.83% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Cypress Environmental Partners LP, a group of peers worth examining would be PATK, ATKR, WGO, MLI, and IMXI.
- Visit CELP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cypressenvironmental.biz.
CELP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CELP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.93||52-week high||$9.33|
|Prev. close||$2.83||52-week low||$1.90|
|Day high||$3.10||Avg. volume||86,257|
|50-day MA||$2.43||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.22||Market Cap||35.78M|
Cypress Energy Partners, L.P. Common Units representing limited partner interests (CELP) Company Bio
Cypress Environmental Partners, L.P. provides independent inspection, integrity, and support services in North America. The company operates in three segments: Pipeline Inspection Services (PIS), Pipeline & Process Services (PPS), and Water and Environmental Services (WES). The PIS segment offers inspection and integrity services on a various infrastructure assets, including midstream pipelines, gathering systems, and distribution systems. This segment also provides various services, such as nondestructive examination, in-line inspection support, pig tracking, survey, data gathering, and supervision of third-party contractors. The PPS segment offers hydrotesting, chemical cleaning, water transfer and recycling, pumping, pigging, flushing, filling, dehydration, caliper runs, ILI tool run support, nitrogen purging, and drying services, as well as test documentation and records retention services. The WES segment owns and operates nine water treatment facilities with ten environmental protection agency class II injection wells in the Bakken shale region of the Williston Basin in North Dakota. This segment offers treatment, recovery, separation, and disposal of waste byproducts generated during the lifecycle of an oil and natural gas well to protect the environment and drinking water. The company serves owners and operators of pipelines and other infrastructure, public utility or local distribution, pipeline construction, oil and natural gas exploration and production, and trucking companies, as well as third-party purchasers of residual oil. Cypress Environmental Partners GP, LLC operates as the general partner of the company. The company was formerly known as Cypress Energy Partners, L.P. and changed its name to Cypress Environmental Partners, L.P. in March 2020. Cypress Environmental Partners, L.P. was founded in 2003 and is headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Cypress Environmental Partners, L.P. is a subsidiary of Cypress Energy Holdings, LLC.
CELP Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for CELP, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Cypress Environmental Partners LP ranked in the 85th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 722%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for CELP, they are:
- 36% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than merely 10.91% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 8. This value is greater than merely 17.63% stocks in the Energy sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|