Cypress Energy Partners, L.P. Common Units representing limited partner interests (CELP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CELP POWR Grades
- CELP scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 0% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CELP is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 117 days.
- CELP ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
CELP Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for CELP is currently 0.84, higher than just 3.2% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- CELP's price/sales ratio is 0.17; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 1.81% of US stocks.
- Cypress Environmental Partners LP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 244.83%, greater than the shareholder yield of 98.82% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Cypress Environmental Partners LP are FET, TISI, MNTX, SIC, and EEX.
- CELP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Cypress Environmental Partners LP's official web site, go to www.cypressenvironmental.biz.
CELP Valuation Summary
In comparison to the median Energy stock, CELP's price/sales ratio is 88.24% lower, now standing at 0.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CELP.
CELP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CELP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.37||52-week high||$4.70|
|Prev. close||$2.41||52-week low||$1.71|
|Day high||$2.37||Avg. volume||70,974|
|50-day MA||$2.25||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.45||Market Cap||29.22M|
Cypress Energy Partners, L.P. Common Units representing limited partner interests (CELP) Company Bio
Cypress Environmental Partners, L.P. provides independent inspection, integrity, and support services in North America. The company operates in three segments: Pipeline Inspection Services (PIS), Pipeline & Process Services (PPS), and Water and Environmental Services (WES). The PIS segment offers inspection and integrity services on a various infrastructure assets, including midstream pipelines, gathering systems, and distribution systems. This segment also provides various services, such as nondestructive examination, in-line inspection support, pig tracking, survey, data gathering, and supervision of third-party contractors. The PPS segment offers hydrotesting, chemical cleaning, water transfer and recycling, pumping, pigging, flushing, filling, dehydration, caliper runs, ILI tool run support, nitrogen purging, and drying services, as well as test documentation and records retention services. The WES segment owns and operates nine water treatment facilities with ten environmental protection agency class II injection wells in the Bakken shale region of the Williston Basin in North Dakota. This segment offers treatment, recovery, separation, and disposal of waste byproducts generated during the lifecycle of an oil and natural gas well to protect the environment and drinking water. The company serves owners and operators of pipelines and other infrastructure, public utility or local distribution, pipeline construction, oil and natural gas exploration and production, and trucking companies, as well as third-party purchasers of residual oil. Cypress Environmental Partners GP, LLC operates as the general partner of the company. The company was formerly known as Cypress Energy Partners, L.P. and changed its name to Cypress Environmental Partners, L.P. in March 2020. Cypress Environmental Partners, L.P. was founded in 2003 and is headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Cypress Environmental Partners, L.P. is a subsidiary of Cypress Energy Holdings, LLC.
CELP Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Cypress Environmental Partners LP with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Cypress Environmental Partners LP ranked in the 84th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 460%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Cypress Environmental Partners LP, consider:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 37. Its equity weight surpasses that of only 19.45% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Energy sector.
- Cypress Environmental Partners LP's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 0.17. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 24.08% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CELP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CELP Latest Social Stream
View Full CELP Social Stream
Latest CELP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cypress Environmental Partners LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CELP as an investment opportunity.
Today, Cypress Environmental Partners, L.P., (NYSE: CELP) ("Cypress") reported its financial results for the three months ended March 31, 2021.
Zacks Investment Research upgraded shares of Cypress Energy Partners (NYSE:CELP) from a sell rating to a hold rating in a report published on Wednesday morning, Zacks.com reports. According to Zacks, “Cypress Energy Partners, L.P. offers saltwater disposal and other water and environmental services to U.S. onshore oil and natural gas producers and trucking companies primarily […]
Today, Cypress Environmental Partners, L.P., (NYSE: CELP) reported its financial results for the three months ended June 30, 2020.
Cypress Environmental Partners, L.P. ("CELP") (NYSE: CELP) announced today the board of directors of its general partner elected to suspend quarterly distributions until further notice. In response to the energy industry challenges and the COVID-19 crisis, CELP is temporarily suspending its quarterly distributions to protect its balance sheet and will continue to evaluate its future distribution each quarter until it is prudent to resume distributions. These are unprecedented times that require extraordinary actions, precautions, and prudence. CELP will report its 2nd quarter results during the second week of August 2020.
CELP Price Returns
Continue Researching CELPWant to see what other sources are saying about Cypress Energy Partners LP's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Cypress Energy Partners LP (CELP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Cypress Energy Partners LP (CELP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Cypress Energy Partners LP (CELP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch