Cypress Energy Partners, L.P. Common Units representing limited partner interests (CELP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CELP POWR Grades
- CELP scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 0% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CELP is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 117 days.
- CELP ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
CELP Stock Summary
- CELP has a higher market value than only 0.89% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $18,754,743.
- CELP's price/sales ratio is 0.13; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 0.92% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CELP comes in at 169.35% -- higher than that of 98.7% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Cypress Environmental Partners LP, a group of peers worth examining would be OII, THS, EVH, WRLD, and IHT.
- Visit CELP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cypressenvironmental.biz.
CELP Valuation Summary
- CELP's price/earnings ratio is -5; this is 124.88% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- CELP's price/sales ratio has moved down 20.5 over the prior 93 months.
- Over the past 93 months, CELP's price/earnings ratio has gone down 43.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CELP.
CELP Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -87.48%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at -56.69%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at -26.83%.
The table below shows CELP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CELP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CELP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.42||52-week high||$3.86|
|Prev. close||$1.40||52-week low||$1.31|
|Day high||$1.50||Avg. volume||63,310|
|50-day MA||$1.80||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.38||Market Cap||17.52M|
Cypress Energy Partners, L.P. Common Units representing limited partner interests (CELP) Company Bio
Cypress Environmental Partners, L.P. provides independent inspection, integrity, and support services in North America. The company operates in three segments: Pipeline Inspection Services (PIS), Pipeline & Process Services (PPS), and Water and Environmental Services (WES). The PIS segment offers inspection and integrity services on a various infrastructure assets, including midstream pipelines, gathering systems, and distribution systems. This segment also provides various services, such as nondestructive examination, in-line inspection support, pig tracking, survey, data gathering, and supervision of third-party contractors. The PPS segment offers hydrotesting, chemical cleaning, water transfer and recycling, pumping, pigging, flushing, filling, dehydration, caliper runs, ILI tool run support, nitrogen purging, and drying services, as well as test documentation and records retention services. The WES segment owns and operates nine water treatment facilities with ten environmental protection agency class II injection wells in the Bakken shale region of the Williston Basin in North Dakota. This segment offers treatment, recovery, separation, and disposal of waste byproducts generated during the lifecycle of an oil and natural gas well to protect the environment and drinking water. The company serves owners and operators of pipelines and other infrastructure, public utility or local distribution, pipeline construction, oil and natural gas exploration and production, and trucking companies, as well as third-party purchasers of residual oil. Cypress Environmental Partners GP, LLC operates as the general partner of the company. The company was formerly known as Cypress Energy Partners, L.P. and changed its name to Cypress Environmental Partners, L.P. in March 2020. Cypress Environmental Partners, L.P. was founded in 2003 and is headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Cypress Environmental Partners, L.P. is a subsidiary of Cypress Energy Holdings, LLC.
Most Popular Stories View All
CELP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CELP Latest Social Stream
View Full CELP Social Stream
Latest CELP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cypress Environmental Partners LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CELP as an investment opportunity.
TULSA, Okla., August 16, 2021--Today, Cypress Environmental Partners, L.P., (NYSE: CELP) ("Cypress") reported its financial results for the three months ended June 30, 2021.
Gainers: Zymergen (ZY) +9%, Amyris (AMRS) +8%, Code Chain New Continent (CCNC) +5%.Losers: MV Oil Trust (MVO) -17%, Summit Midstream Partners (SMLP) -14%, Evolve Transition Infrastructure (SNMP) -10%, FTS International (FTSI) -10%, Cypress Environmental Partners (CELP) -9%....
Today, Cypress Environmental Partners, L.P. (NYSE: CELP) ("Cypress") reported its financial results for the three months ended December 31, 2020.
Today, Cypress Environmental Partners, L.P., (NYSE: CELP) reported its financial results for the three months ended September 30, 2020.
CELP Price Returns
Continue Researching CELPWant to see what other sources are saying about Cypress Energy Partners LP's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Cypress Energy Partners LP (CELP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Cypress Energy Partners LP (CELP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Cypress Energy Partners LP (CELP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch