Cypress Energy Partners, L.P. Common Units representing limited partner interests (CELP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CELP Stock Summary
- CELP has a higher market value than only 3.17% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $19,993,672.
- CELP's price/sales ratio is 0.15; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 2.08% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that CELP's revenue has grown -50.28% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 3.19% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CELP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DOOR, HMTV, VTNR, SP, and AMCX.
- CELP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Cypress Environmental Partners LP's official web site, go to www.cypressenvironmental.biz.
CELP Valuation Summary
- CELP's price/earnings ratio is -5; this is 124.88% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- CELP's price/sales ratio has moved down 20.5 over the prior 93 months.
- Over the past 93 months, CELP's price/earnings ratio has gone down 43.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CELP.
CELP Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -44.79%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -44.79%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at -48.89%.
The table below shows CELP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CELP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CELP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.49||52-week high||$3.67|
|Prev. close||$0.43||52-week low||$0.39|
|Day high||$0.49||Avg. volume||354,752|
|50-day MA||$1.26||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.37||Market Cap||6.04M|
Cypress Energy Partners, L.P. Common Units representing limited partner interests (CELP) Company Bio
Cypress Environmental Partners, L.P. provides independent inspection, integrity, and support services in North America. The company operates in three segments: Pipeline Inspection Services (PIS), Pipeline & Process Services (PPS), and Water and Environmental Services (WES). The PIS segment offers inspection and integrity services on a various infrastructure assets, including midstream pipelines, gathering systems, and distribution systems. This segment also provides various services, such as nondestructive examination, in-line inspection support, pig tracking, survey, data gathering, and supervision of third-party contractors. The PPS segment offers hydrotesting, chemical cleaning, water transfer and recycling, pumping, pigging, flushing, filling, dehydration, caliper runs, ILI tool run support, nitrogen purging, and drying services, as well as test documentation and records retention services. The WES segment owns and operates nine water treatment facilities with ten environmental protection agency class II injection wells in the Bakken shale region of the Williston Basin in North Dakota. This segment offers treatment, recovery, separation, and disposal of waste byproducts generated during the lifecycle of an oil and natural gas well to protect the environment and drinking water. The company serves owners and operators of pipelines and other infrastructure, public utility or local distribution, pipeline construction, oil and natural gas exploration and production, and trucking companies, as well as third-party purchasers of residual oil. Cypress Environmental Partners GP, LLC operates as the general partner of the company. The company was formerly known as Cypress Energy Partners, L.P. and changed its name to Cypress Environmental Partners, L.P. in March 2020. Cypress Environmental Partners, L.P. was founded in 2003 and is headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Cypress Environmental Partners, L.P. is a subsidiary of Cypress Energy Holdings, LLC.
Most Popular Stories View All
CELP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CELP Latest Social Stream
View Full CELP Social Stream
Latest CELP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cypress Environmental Partners LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CELP as an investment opportunity.
Rise and shine!
TULSA, Okla., November 15, 2021--Today, Cypress Environmental Partners, L.P. (NYSE: CELP) ("Cypress") reported its financial results for the three months ended September 30, 2021.
TULSA, Okla., August 16, 2021--Today, Cypress Environmental Partners, L.P., (NYSE: CELP) ("Cypress") reported its financial results for the three months ended June 30, 2021.
Today, Cypress Environmental Partners, L.P., (NYSE: CELP) ("Cypress") reported its financial results for the three months ended March 31, 2021.
CELP Price Returns
Continue Researching CELPWant to see what other sources are saying about Cypress Energy Partners LP's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Cypress Energy Partners LP (CELP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Cypress Energy Partners LP (CELP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Cypress Energy Partners LP (CELP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch