CNOOC Limited (CEO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CEO Stock Summary
- CEO has a higher market value than 95.72% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $54,362,742,406.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for CEO is currently 0.37, higher than merely 2.34% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Cnooc Ltd's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 67.79%, greater than the shareholder yield of 97.01% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CEO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EQNR, NEM, DD, COP, and PCAR.
- Visit CEO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cnoocltd.com.
CEO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CEO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$121.76||52-week high||$131.83|
|Prev. close||$119.69||52-week low||$81.11|
|Day high||$123.70||Avg. volume||223,159|
|50-day MA||$107.48||Dividend yield||3.78%|
|200-day MA||$107.16||Market Cap||54.36B|
CNOOC Limited (CEO) Company Bio
CNOOC Ltd. engages in the exploration, development, production, and sale of crude oil, natural gas, and other petroleum products. The company produces offshore crude oil and natural gas primarily in Bohai, Western South China Sea, Eastern South China Sea, and East China Sea in offshore China. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Hong Kong, Hong Kong.
CEO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CEO Latest Social Stream
View Full CEO Social Stream
Latest CEO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cnooc Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CEO as an investment opportunity.
Shell (RDS.A) takes delivery of the first carbon-neutral LNG in Europe from Gazprom to further supply it to the domestic energy markets in the U.K.
The New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) announced that it had started the formal delisting of the state-backed Chinese oil company CNOOC Ltd. The decision was
The New York Stock Exchange is set to delist CNOOC Ltd, which a Chinese oil major, in a bid to comply with an executive order by former US President Trump.
OpeOluwani Akintayo Lagos — French oil company, TOTAL will partner CNOOC to flag off construction of the 1,443km long East African Crude Oil Pipeline, EACOP export pipeline system this month. Palamagamba Kabudi, Tanzania’s Foreign Affairs minister said construction of the $3.5Billion EACOP project which has been on the drawing board for close to a decade […]
CEO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|