CNOOC Limited (CEO): Price and Financial Metrics
CEO Stock Summary
- Cnooc Ltd's market capitalization of $76,592,710,741 is ahead of 97.38% of US-listed equities.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Cnooc Ltd is higher than merely 3.19% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Cnooc Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 4.17% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Cnooc Ltd are VALE, BDX, CAT, SYK, and COP.
- Visit CEO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cnoocltd.com.
CEO Stock Price Chart More Charts
CEO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$158.54||52-week high||$193.66|
|Prev. close||$159.91||52-week low||$139.77|
|Day high||$160.58||Avg. volume||147,323|
|50-day MA||$161.57||Dividend yield||4.75%|
|200-day MA||$159.28||Market Cap||70.78B|
CNOOC Limited (CEO) Company Bio
CNOOC Ltd. engages in the exploration, development, production, and sale of crude oil, natural gas, and other petroleum products. The company produces offshore crude oil and natural gas primarily in Bohai, Western South China Sea, Eastern South China Sea, and East China Sea in offshore China. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Hong Kong, Hong Kong.
CEO Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Cnooc Ltd. To summarize, we found that Cnooc Ltd ranked in the 18st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Cnooc Ltd ended up being:
- As a business, CEO is generating more cash flow than 98.69% of positive cash flow stocks in the Energy.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 0% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than merely 4.05% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- CEO's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 67.26% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|