CNOOC Limited (CEO): Price and Financial Metrics
CEO Stock Summary
- CEO has a market capitalization of $52,460,760,781 -- more than approximately 95.57% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Cnooc Ltd is higher than just 2.37% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CEO comes in at 70.25% -- higher than that of 96.95% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CEO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EQNR, NEM, DD, COP, and PCAR.
- Visit CEO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cnoocltd.com.
CEO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CEO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$117.50||52-week high||$140.73|
|Prev. close||$116.10||52-week low||$81.11|
|Day high||$118.18||Avg. volume||228,312|
|50-day MA||$106.35||Dividend yield||3.96%|
|200-day MA||$107.14||Market Cap||52.46B|
CNOOC Limited (CEO) Company Bio
CNOOC Ltd. engages in the exploration, development, production, and sale of crude oil, natural gas, and other petroleum products. The company produces offshore crude oil and natural gas primarily in Bohai, Western South China Sea, Eastern South China Sea, and East China Sea in offshore China. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Hong Kong, Hong Kong.
CEO Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Cnooc Ltd. To summarize, we found that Cnooc Ltd ranked in the 26th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Cnooc Ltd ended up being:
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than 98.93% of its sector Energy.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 0% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately merely 4.21% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- CEO's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 58.23% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CEO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CEO Latest Social Stream
View Full CEO Social Stream
Latest CEO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cnooc Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CEO as an investment opportunity.
The NYSE began a process to delist Chinese state oil company CNOOC's (CEO) American depositary receipts, according to a statement from the exchange late yesterday.The moves comes after Trump administration last month added CNOOC to a U.S. economic blacklist, accusing the oil company of helping China intimidate neighbors in the South China Sea.The...
The New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) has decided to suspend trading in American depositary shares of China’s largest offshore oil producer CNOOC to comply with an executive order signed by former US President Donald Trump. Read Full Article at RT.com
The New York Stock Exchange on Friday decided to begin formal delisting of Chinese state oil giant CNOOC Ltd based on an update to an executive order signed by former U.S. President Donald Trump in November last year.
The move to delist CNOOC Limited comes as US President Joe Biden’s administration conducts “complex reviews” of China policies by his predecessor.
China National Offshore Oil Corporation (CNOOC) revealed this week that its newly discovered oil and gas field in the Bohai Sea contains proven geological reserves of 100 million metric tons of oil and gas equivalent. Read Full Article at RT.com
CEO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CEOHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Cnooc Ltd's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!