Crestwood Equity Partners LP (CEQP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CEQP POWR Grades
- CEQP scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 95.76% of US stocks.
- CEQP's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- CEQP ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
CEQP Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CEQP is 4.51 -- better than 89.38% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of CRESTWOOD EQUITY PARTNERS LP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 6.88% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, CEQP has reported earnings growth of 3,107.58%, putting it ahead of 99.31% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CRESTWOOD EQUITY PARTNERS LP are XHR, KALU, CTRE, KRUS, and GAIA.
- Visit CEQP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.crestwoodlp.com.
CEQP Valuation Summary
- CEQP's EV/EBIT ratio is 31.1; this is 211% higher than that of the median Energy stock.
- Over the past 243 months, CEQP's price/earnings ratio has gone down 801.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CEQP.
CEQP Growth Metrics
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 169.21%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -26.99%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 18.09%.
The table below shows CEQP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CEQP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CEQP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 61.16% of graded US stocks.
- CEQP's asset turnover comes in at 0.77 -- ranking 5th of 105 Utilities stocks.
- OKE, SO, and XEL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CEQP.
The table below shows CEQP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CEQP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CEQP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.68||52-week high||$32.96|
|Prev. close||$29.34||52-week low||$22.88|
|Day high||$29.86||Avg. volume||631,478|
|50-day MA||$29.26||Dividend yield||8.83%|
|200-day MA||$28.49||Market Cap||3.11B|
Crestwood Equity Partners LP (CEQP) Company Bio
Crestwood Equity Partners LP provides midstream solutions to customers in the crude oil, natural gas liquids (NGLs), and natural gas sectors of the energy industry in the United States. It operates through three segments: Gathering and Processing; Storage and Transportation; and NGL and Crude Services. The company was formerly known as Inergy L.P. and changed its name to Crestwood Equity Partners LP in October 2013. The company is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
CEQP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CEQP Latest Social Stream
View Full CEQP Social Stream
Latest CEQP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CRESTWOOD EQUITY PARTNERS LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CEQP as an investment opportunity.
Higher operating expenses hurt Crestwood Equity's (CEQP) Q3 earnings.
While high-yielding payouts are usually higher risk, Crestwood Equity Partners is different. The midstream energy company has taken several steps this year to enhance the long-term sustainability of its big-time distribution. Because of that, passive-income seekers will want to take a closer look at Crestwood's payout.
Crestwood Equity Partners (NYSE: CEQP ) reported its Q3 earnings results on Wednesday, November 2, 2022 at 07:00 AM. Here''s what investors need to know about the announcement. Earnings Crestwood Equity Partners posted an EPS of $-0.64. Revenue was up … Full story available on Benzinga.com
Crestwood Equity Partners LP (NYSE:NYSE:CEQP) Q3 2022 Earnings Conference Call November 02, 2022, 09:00 ET Company Participants Robert Halpin - President Diaco Aviki - EVP & COO John…
HOUSTON, November 02, 2022--Crestwood Equity Partners LP (NYSE: CEQP) ("Crestwood") reported today its financial and operating results for the three months ended September 30, 2022.
CEQP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CEQPWant to do more research on Crestwood Equity Partners LP's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Crestwood Equity Partners LP (CEQP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Crestwood Equity Partners LP (CEQP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Crestwood Equity Partners LP (CEQP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch