Crestwood Equity Partners LP (CEQP): Price and Financial Metrics
CEQP Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for CEQP is currently 5.06, higher than only 18.13% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Crestwood Equity Partners LP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 7.8% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Crestwood Equity Partners LP comes in at -29.15%, a number that bests only 13.74% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Crestwood Equity Partners LP are PDS, HCC, WRE, SKT, and XHR.
- CEQP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Crestwood Equity Partners LP's official web site, go to www.crestwoodlp.com.
CEQP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CEQP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.97||52-week high||$28.63|
|Prev. close||$27.78||52-week low||$6.53|
|Day high||$28.02||Avg. volume||585,356|
|50-day MA||$24.90||Dividend yield||9%|
|200-day MA||$18.10||Market Cap||2.08B|
Crestwood Equity Partners LP (CEQP) Company Bio
Crestwood Equity Partners LP provides midstream solutions to customers in the crude oil, natural gas liquids (NGLs), and natural gas sectors of the energy industry in the United States. It operates through three segments: Gathering and Processing; Storage and Transportation; and NGL and Crude Services. The company was formerly known as Inergy L.P. and changed its name to Crestwood Equity Partners LP in October 2013. The company is based in Houston, Texas.
CEQP Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for CEQP, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Crestwood Equity Partners LP ranked in the 72th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 125.67% on a DCF basis. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Crestwood Equity Partners LP ended up being:
- As a business, CEQP is generating more cash flow than 65.1% of positive cash flow stocks in the Energy.
- 45% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than only 14.07% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 55% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately 85.89% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CEQP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CEQP Latest Social Stream
View Full CEQP Social Stream
Latest CEQP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Crestwood Equity Partners LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CEQP as an investment opportunity.
Three value stocks our contributors have uncovered are industrial behemoth 3M (NYSE: MMM), energy midstream company Crestwood Equity Partners (NYSE: CEQP), and renewable energy giant Brookfield Renewable Corporation (NYSE: BEPC). Here's why they believe they're so cheap that value investors won't want to miss out on this opportunity.
Crestwood Equity Partners (CEQP) is scheduled to release first-quarter earnings on Apr 27, before the market opens.
Raymond James Stick to Their Buy Rating for Crestwood Equity
Crestwood Equity Partners LP (NYSE: CEQP) ("Crestwood") announced today that the board of directors of its general partner has declared the partnership’s quarterly cash distribution of $0.625 per limited partner unit ($2.50 annually) for the quarter ended March 31, 2021, which is flat quarter over quarter. In addition, Crestwood announced a quarterly cash distribution of $0.2111 per Class A preferred equity unit ($0.8444 annually). Both common and preferred distributions will be made on May 14, 2021, to unitholders of record as of May 7, 2021.
Photo by AndreyPopov/iStock via Getty Images Co-produced with Treading Softly Half of the battle of investing and portfolio planning is knowing where to put your hard-earned money to work. As my frequent readers know, I demand that those investments I make will work just as hard as I do to...
CEQP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CEQPWant to do more research on Crestwood Equity Partners LP's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Crestwood Equity Partners LP (CEQP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Crestwood Equity Partners LP (CEQP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Crestwood Equity Partners LP (CEQP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!