Crestwood Equity Partners LP (CEQP): Price and Financial Metrics
CEQP Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 1.59, Crestwood Equity Partners LP P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 2.51% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Over the past twelve months, CEQP has reported earnings growth of 167.02%, putting it ahead of 92.87% of US stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CEQP comes in at -113.24% -- higher than that of just 5.47% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CEQP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are VCTR, AJRD, IPG, CG, and WSR.
- Visit CEQP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.crestwoodlp.com.
CEQP Stock Price Chart More Charts
CEQP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.44||52-week high||$40.00|
|Prev. close||$4.37||52-week low||$2.65|
|Day high||$4.89||Avg. volume||1,066,938|
|50-day MA||$17.56||Dividend yield||56.31%|
|200-day MA||$30.14||Market Cap||322.90M|
Crestwood Equity Partners LP (CEQP) Company Bio
Crestwood Equity Partners LP provides midstream solutions to customers in the crude oil, natural gas liquids (NGLs), and natural gas sectors of the energy industry in the United States. It operates through three segments: Gathering and Processing; Storage and Transportation; and NGL and Crude Services. The company was formerly known as Inergy L.P. and changed its name to Crestwood Equity Partners LP in October 2013. The company is based in Houston, Texas.