Crestwood Equity Partners LP (CEQP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CEQP POWR Grades
- CEQP scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 96.24% of US stocks.
- CEQP's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- CEQP ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 24th percentile.
CEQP Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CEQP is 6.87 -- better than 95.11% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Crestwood Equity Partners LP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 7.54% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- As for revenue growth, note that CEQP's revenue has grown 102.68% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 92.06% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Crestwood Equity Partners LP are INSW, WRE, GMRE, INN, and BHR.
- CEQP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Crestwood Equity Partners LP's official web site, go to www.crestwoodlp.com.
CEQP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, CEQP's EV/EBIT ratio is 348.48% higher, now standing at 81.4.
- CEQP's price/earnings ratio has moved down 20.6 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, CEQP's price/earnings ratio has gone down 20.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CEQP.
CEQP Growth Metrics
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 372.73%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 213.46%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -43.64%.
The table below shows CEQP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CEQP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CEQP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 61.16% of graded US stocks.
- CEQP's asset turnover comes in at 0.77 -- ranking 5th of 105 Utilities stocks.
- OKE, SO, and XEL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CEQP.
The table below shows CEQP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CEQP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CEQP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.87||52-week high||$33.94|
|Prev. close||$29.41||52-week low||$23.57|
|Day high||$29.75||Avg. volume||709,023|
|50-day MA||$29.92||Dividend yield||8.91%|
|200-day MA||$28.59||Market Cap||2.83B|
Crestwood Equity Partners LP (CEQP) Company Bio
Crestwood Equity Partners LP provides midstream solutions to customers in the crude oil, natural gas liquids (NGLs), and natural gas sectors of the energy industry in the United States. It operates through three segments: Gathering and Processing; Storage and Transportation; and NGL and Crude Services. The company was formerly known as Inergy L.P. and changed its name to Crestwood Equity Partners LP in October 2013. The company is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
CEQP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CEQP Latest Social Stream
View Full CEQP Social Stream
Latest CEQP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Crestwood Equity Partners LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CEQP as an investment opportunity.
The master limited partnership (MLP) currently offers an 8.8% yield, multiples above the S&P 500's 1.4% dividend yield. While a dividend yield that high might seem to be at a high risk of a reduction, that's not the case with Crestwood's payout. Meanwhile, with a strong financial profile, it has the flexibility to continue expanding, which could fuel continued distribution growth.
"I think all the basins are facing the same challenges," Crestwood Equity Partners LP founder and CEO Bob Phillips said.
Crestwood Equity press release (NYSE:CEQP): Q4 GAAP EPS of $0.79 beats by $0.48. Revenue of $1.38B (+110.8% Y/Y) beats by $190M. Adjusted EBITDA of $149.1 million, compared to $165.1 million in the fourth quarter 2020 2022 Financial Guidance: Net income of $200 million to $260 million. Adjusted EBITDA of $780 million to...
Crestwood Equity Partners LP (CEQP) CEO Robert Phillips on Q4 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Crestwood Equity Partners LP (CEQP) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 22, 2022 09:00 AM ET Company Participants Robert Phillips - Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer Robert Halpin - President and Chief Financial Officer Diaco Aviki - Chief Operating Officer Will Moore - Executive Vice President, Corporate Strategy Conference...
Good morning, and welcome to today's conference call to discuss Crestwood Equity Partners fourth quarter 2021 financial and operating results and 2022 outlook. Additionally, certain non-GAAP financial measures, such as EBITDA, adjusted EBITDA, distributable cash flow and free cash flow will be discussed. Joining us today with prepared remarks are chairman and chief executive officer, Bob Phillips; and president and chief financial officer, Robert Halpin.
CEQP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CEQPWant to do more research on Crestwood Equity Partners LP's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Crestwood Equity Partners LP (CEQP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Crestwood Equity Partners LP (CEQP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Crestwood Equity Partners LP (CEQP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch