Crestwood Equity Partners LP (CEQP): Price and Financial Metrics
CEQP Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for CEQP is currently 4.21, higher than only 15.49% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Crestwood Equity Partners LP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 7.87% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- As for revenue growth, note that CEQP's revenue has grown -29.15% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 12.58% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Crestwood Equity Partners LP, a group of peers worth examining would be HCC, SKT, GMRE, STAG, and WRE.
- CEQP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Crestwood Equity Partners LP's official web site, go to www.crestwoodlp.com.
CEQP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CEQP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.35||52-week high||$23.50|
|Prev. close||$23.11||52-week low||$2.65|
|Day high||$23.44||Avg. volume||699,895|
|50-day MA||$20.77||Dividend yield||10.82%|
|200-day MA||$16.10||Market Cap||1.72B|
Crestwood Equity Partners LP (CEQP) Company Bio
Crestwood Equity Partners LP provides midstream solutions to customers in the crude oil, natural gas liquids (NGLs), and natural gas sectors of the energy industry in the United States. It operates through three segments: Gathering and Processing; Storage and Transportation; and NGL and Crude Services. The company was formerly known as Inergy L.P. and changed its name to Crestwood Equity Partners LP in October 2013. The company is based in Houston, Texas.
CEQP Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Crestwood Equity Partners LP with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Crestwood Equity Partners LP ranked in the 73th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 173.33% on a DCF basis. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Crestwood Equity Partners LP ended up being:
- 41% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than only 12.41% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Crestwood Equity Partners LP's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 1 -- greater than just 24.9% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Energy), Crestwood Equity Partners LP has a reliance on debt greater than 72.53% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CEQP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CEQP Latest Social Stream
View Full CEQP Social Stream
Latest CEQP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Crestwood Equity Partners LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CEQP as an investment opportunity.
The company weathered last year's storm with ease, setting itself up to prosper as market conditions improve.
CEQP earnings call for the period ending December 31, 2020.
Crestwood Announces Fourth Quarter 2020 Financial and Operating Results and Provides 2021 Guidance and Outlook
Crestwood Equity Partners LP (NYSE: CEQP) ("Crestwood") reported today its financial and operating results for the three months ended December 31, 2020.
Crestwood Equity (NYSE:CEQP) is scheduled to announce Q4 earnings results on Tuesday, February 23rd, before market open.The consensus EPS Estimate is $0.24 (-14.3% Y/Y) and the consensus Revenue Estimate is $683.56M (-18.6% Y/Y).Over the last 1 year, CEQP has beaten EPS estimates 50% of the time and has beaten revenue...
Although growth has remained torpid and underwhelming, Crestwood Equity Partners, LP (CEQP) has been working out on its sustainability as shown by the substantial decrease in liabilities. Also, its Free Cash Flow ((FCF)) has remained large to sustain the operations and cover its obligations to the creditors and the investors....
CEQP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CEQPWant to do more research on Crestwood Equity Partners LP's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Crestwood Equity Partners LP (CEQP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Crestwood Equity Partners LP (CEQP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Crestwood Equity Partners LP (CEQP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!