Crestwood Equity Partners LP (CEQP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CEQP POWR Grades
- CEQP scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 78.83% of US stocks.
- CEQP's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- CEQP's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 8.34% of US stocks).
CEQP Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CEQP is 4.25 -- better than 90.55% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Crestwood Equity Partners LP is higher than just 10.48% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Crestwood Equity Partners LP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 8.01% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Crestwood Equity Partners LP, a group of peers worth examining would be WRE, DOC, SBOW, STAG, and CTO.
- Visit CEQP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.crestwoodlp.com.
CEQP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, CEQP's EV/EBIT ratio is 348.48% higher, now standing at 81.4.
- CEQP's price/earnings ratio has moved down 20.6 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, CEQP's price/earnings ratio has gone down 20.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CEQP.
CEQP Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -57.98%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -42.22%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -35.95%.
The table below shows CEQP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CEQP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CEQP has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 33.71% of graded US stocks.
- CEQP's asset turnover comes in at 0.606 -- ranking 6th of 105 Utilities stocks.
- SO, OKE, and ED are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CEQP.
The table below shows CEQP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CEQP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CEQP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.16||52-week high||$33.94|
|Prev. close||$27.46||52-week low||$11.43|
|Day high||$27.83||Avg. volume||533,341|
|50-day MA||$27.39||Dividend yield||9.2%|
|200-day MA||$26.13||Market Cap||1.71B|
Crestwood Equity Partners LP (CEQP) Company Bio
Crestwood Equity Partners LP provides midstream solutions to customers in the crude oil, natural gas liquids (NGLs), and natural gas sectors of the energy industry in the United States. It operates through three segments: Gathering and Processing; Storage and Transportation; and NGL and Crude Services. The company was formerly known as Inergy L.P. and changed its name to Crestwood Equity Partners LP in October 2013. The company is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
CEQP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CEQP Latest Social Stream
View Full CEQP Social Stream
Latest CEQP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Crestwood Equity Partners LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CEQP as an investment opportunity.
Crestwood Equity Partners LP (CEQP) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Crestwood Equity Partners (CEQP) anticipates production volumes from Bakken, Powder River Basin, Delaware and Barnett to increase in the second half of the year.
Energy stocks have a spotty dividend track record because of the sector's volatility. Three of the safest energy dividends are Crestwood Equity Partners (NYSE: CEQP), Enterprise Products Partners (NYSE: EPD), and Kinder Morgan (NYSE: KMI).
Crestwood Equity Partners (NYSE: CEQP) currently offers a big-time dividend yield. The master limited partnership (MLP) clocks in at 8.6%. While a payout that high is often a warning sign, that's not the case with this energy company.
CEQP earnings call for the period ending June 30, 2021.
CEQP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CEQPWant to do more research on Crestwood Equity Partners LP's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Crestwood Equity Partners LP (CEQP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Crestwood Equity Partners LP (CEQP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Crestwood Equity Partners LP (CEQP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch