Crestwood Equity Partners LP (CEQP): Price and Financial Metrics
CEQP Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Crestwood Equity Partners LP is higher than it is for about 92.32% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Crestwood Equity Partners LP is reporting a growth rate of -1,350.3%; that's higher than just 1.21% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that CEQP's revenue has grown -24.73% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 7.75% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Crestwood Equity Partners LP are ASM, MEDP, AJRD, SAND, and EV.
- CEQP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Crestwood Equity Partners LP's official web site, go to www.crestwoodlp.com.
CEQP Stock Price Chart More Charts
CEQP Price/Volume Stats
Crestwood Equity Partners LP (CEQP) Company Bio
Crestwood Equity Partners LP provides midstream solutions to customers in the crude oil, natural gas liquids (NGLs), and natural gas sectors of the energy industry in the United States. It operates through three segments: Gathering and Processing; Storage and Transportation; and NGL and Crude Services. The company was formerly known as Inergy L.P. and changed its name to Crestwood Equity Partners LP in October 2013. The company is based in Houston, Texas.