C&F Financial Corporation (CFFI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CFFI POWR Grades
- CFFI scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 95.04% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CFFI is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 68 days.
- CFFI ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 33rd percentile.
CFFI Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for CFFI is currently 1.75, higher than merely 6.67% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- CFFI's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 93.85% of US stocks.
- The volatility of C & F FINANCIAL CORP's share price is greater than that of merely 8.41% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to C & F FINANCIAL CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be CBAN, FHB, AMNB, GABC, and EFSC.
- CFFI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit C & F FINANCIAL CORP's official web site, go to www.cffc.com.
CFFI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, CFFI's EV/EBIT ratio is 50.88% lower, now standing at 5.6.
- CFFI's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CFFI.
CFFI Growth Metrics
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 18.92%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 45.91%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 95.66%.
The table below shows CFFI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CFFI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CFFI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 52.53% of graded US stocks.
- CFFI's asset turnover comes in at 0.068 -- ranking 64th of 437 Banking stocks.
- OMF, CNOB, and VBFC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CFFI.
The table below shows CFFI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CFFI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CFFI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$53.60||52-week high||$61.50|
|Prev. close||$53.80||52-week low||$43.10|
|Day high||$53.60||Avg. volume||4,134|
|50-day MA||$54.52||Dividend yield||3.13%|
|200-day MA||$50.83||Market Cap||186.42M|
C&F Financial Corporation (CFFI) Company Bio
C&F Financial Corporation operates as a bank holding company for Citizens and Farmers Bank that provides commercial banking services to individuals and businesses in Virginia, Maryland and North Carolina.
Most Popular Stories View All
CFFI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CFFI Latest Social Stream
View Full CFFI Social Stream
Latest CFFI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about C & F FINANCIAL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CFFI as an investment opportunity.
TOANO, Va., Nov. 16, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The board of directors of C&F Financial Corporation (NASDAQ:CFFI) (the Corporation) has declared a regular cash dividend of 42 cents per common share, which is payable January 1, 2023 to shareholders of record on December 15, 2022. The board of directors of the Corporation continually reviews the amount of cash dividends per share and the resulting dividend payout ratio in light of changes in economic conditions, current and future capital requiremen
TOANO, Va., Oct. 27, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- C&F Financial Corporation (the Corporation) (NASDAQ: CFFI), the one-bank holding company for C&F Bank, today reported consolidated net income of $6.5 million for the third quarter of 2022, which represents a decrease of $1.3 million as compared to the third quarter of 2021. The Corporation reported consolidated net income of $19.1 million for the first nine months of 2022, which represents a decrease of $4.0 million as compared to the first nine mont
C&F Financial Corporation ( NASDAQ:CFFI ) will increase its dividend from last year's comparable payment on the 1st of...
The board of C&F Financial Corporation ( NASDAQ:CFFI ) has announced that the dividend on 1st of October will be...
TOANO, Va., Aug. 17, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The board of directors of C&F Financial Corporation (NASDAQ:CFFI) has declared a regular cash dividend of 42 cents per share, which is payable October 1, 2022 to shareholders of record on September 15, 2022. This dividend represents a 5 percent increase over the prior quarter’s dividend amount of 40 cents per share. The Board of Directors of the Corporation continually reviews the amount of cash dividends per share and the resulting dividend payout r
CFFI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|