C&F Financial Corporation (CFFI): Price and Financial Metrics
CFFI Stock Summary
- CFFI's current price/earnings ratio is 9.72, which is higher than only 13.05% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- CFFI's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 93.07% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CFFI is more volatile than only 15.71% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CFFI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are REED, MYFW, ICBK, TBBK, and SMMF.
- Visit CFFI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cffc.com.
CFFI Stock Price Chart More Charts
CFFI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$51.50||52-week high||$57.61|
|Prev. close||$52.15||52-week low||$45.66|
|Day high||$52.41||Avg. volume||2,688|
|50-day MA||$53.90||Dividend yield||2.91%|
|200-day MA||$51.50||Market Cap||176.34M|
C&F Financial Corporation (CFFI) Company Bio
C&F Financial Corporation operates as a bank holding company for Citizens and Farmers Bank that provides commercial banking services to individuals and businesses in Virginia, Maryland and North Carolina.