C&F Financial Corporation (CFFI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CFFI POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where CFFI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 76.99% of US stocks.
- CFFI's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- CFFI ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 27th percentile.
CFFI Stock Summary
- CFFI's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 92.65% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -50.14%, C & F Financial Corp's debt growth rate surpasses merely 8.12% of about US stocks.
- C & F Financial Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 48.74%, greater than the shareholder yield of 95.17% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CFFI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FISI, IBCP, CVLY, TCFC, and CCBG.
- Visit CFFI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cffc.com.
CFFI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, CFFI's price/sales ratio is 57.58% lower, now standing at 1.4.
- CFFI's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.2 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, CFFI's price/earnings ratio has gone down 3.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CFFI.
CFFI Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 141.38%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -9.09%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 25%.
The table below shows CFFI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CFFI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CFFI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$52.74||52-week high||$54.10|
|Prev. close||$52.55||52-week low||$28.75|
|Day high||$52.85||Avg. volume||16,141|
|50-day MA||$51.09||Dividend yield||3.06%|
|200-day MA||$43.16||Market Cap||194.24M|
C&F Financial Corporation (CFFI) Company Bio
C&F Financial Corporation operates as a bank holding company for Citizens and Farmers Bank that provides commercial banking services to individuals and businesses in Virginia, Maryland and North Carolina.
CFFI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CFFI Latest Social Stream
View Full CFFI Social Stream
Latest CFFI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about C & F Financial Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CFFI as an investment opportunity.
C&F Financial Corporation ( NASDAQ:CFFI ) will increase its dividend on the 1st of July to US$0.40. This makes the...
TOANO, Va., May 19, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The board of directors of C&F Financial Corporation (NASDAQ:CFFI) has declared a regular cash dividend of 40 cents per share, which is payable July 1, 2021 to shareholders of record on June 15, 2021. This dividend represents a 5.3 percent increase over the prior quarters dividend amount of 38 cents per share.
TOANO, Va., May 19, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The board of directors of C&F Financial Corporation (NASDAQ:CFFI) has declared a regular cash dividend of 40 cents per share, which is payable July 1, 2021 to shareholders of record on June 15, 2021. This dividend represents a 5.3 percent increase over the prior quarter’s dividend amount of 38 cents per share. The Board of Directors of the Corporation continually reviews the amount of cash dividends per share and the resulting dividend payout ratio in light of changes in economic conditions, current and future capital requirements, and expected future earnings. About C&F C&F Bank operates 31 banking offices and four commercial lending offices located throughout the Hampton to Charlottesville corridor and the Northern Neck region in Virginia a...
Can You Imagine How C&F Financial's (NASDAQ:CFFI) Shareholders Feel About The 51% Share Price Increase?
One way to deal with stock volatility is to ensure you have a properly diverse portfolio. Of course, the aim of the...
TOANO, Va., April 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- C&F Financial Corporation (the Corporation) (NASDAQ: CFFI), the one-bank holding company for C&F Bank, today reported record quarterly consolidated net income of $7.2 million for the first quarter of 2021, which represents an increase of $3.5 million, or 97 percent, as compared to the first quarter of 2020 and is the highest reported net income for the first quarter of any year in the Corporation’s history. Adjusted net income for the first quarter of 2021 was $7.2 million, which represents an increase of $2.7 million, or 62 percent, as compared to the first quarter of 2020. Reported Adjusted1 For The Quarter Ended For The Quarter Ended Consolidated Financial Highlights (unaudited) 3/31/21 3/31/20 3/31/21 3/31/20 Net income (000's) $7,165 $...
CFFI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|