C&F Financial Corporation (CFFI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CFFI POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where CFFI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 86.6% of US stocks.
- CFFI's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- CFFI ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 28th percentile.
CFFI Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for C & F FINANCIAL CORP is higher than just 9.85% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 11.98 for C & F FINANCIAL CORP; that's greater than it is for 93.87% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that CFFI's revenue has grown -11.33% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 13.72% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CFFI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GABC, OVLY, SAL, HOMB, and FBMS.
- CFFI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit C & F FINANCIAL CORP's official web site, go to www.cffc.com.
CFFI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, CFFI's price/earnings ratio is 32.63% lower, now standing at 6.4.
- CFFI's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CFFI.
CFFI Growth Metrics
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 6.39%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 7.79%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 35.59%.
The table below shows CFFI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CFFI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CFFI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 52.53% of graded US stocks.
- CFFI's asset turnover comes in at 0.068 -- ranking 64th of 437 Banking stocks.
- OMF, CNOB, and VBFC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CFFI.
The table below shows CFFI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CFFI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CFFI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$51.71||52-week high||$63.76|
|Prev. close||$51.78||52-week low||$43.10|
|Day high||$53.29||Avg. volume||6,403|
|50-day MA||$57.68||Dividend yield||3.4%|
|200-day MA||$53.84||Market Cap||179.28M|
C&F Financial Corporation (CFFI) Company Bio
C&F Financial Corporation operates as a bank holding company for Citizens and Farmers Bank that provides commercial banking services to individuals and businesses in Virginia, Maryland and North Carolina.
Most Popular Stories View All
CFFI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CFFI Latest Social Stream
View Full CFFI Social Stream
Latest CFFI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about C & F FINANCIAL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CFFI as an investment opportunity.
There's A Lot To Like About C&F Financial's (NASDAQ:CFFI) Upcoming US$0.44 Dividend
Regular readers will know that we love our dividends at Simply Wall St, which is why it's exciting to see C&F Financial...
Investors in C&F Financial (NASDAQ:CFFI) have made a decent return of 46% over the past three years
You can receive the average market return by buying a low-cost index fund. But you can make superior returns by picking...
C&F Financial Corporation Announces Increase in Quarterly Dividend
TOANO, Va., Feb. 23, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The board of directors of C&F Financial Corporation (NASDAQ:CFFI) (the Corporation) has declared a regular cash dividend of 44 cents per share, which is payable April 1, 2023 to shareholders of record on March 15, 2023. This dividend represents a 5 percent increase over the prior quarter’s dividend amount of 42 cents per share. The Board of Directors of the Corporation continually reviews the amount of cash dividends per share and the resulting divid
C&F Financial Corporation Announces Net Income for 2022
TOANO, Va., Jan. 24, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- C&F Financial Corporation (the Corporation) (NASDAQ: CFFI), the one-bank holding company for C&F Bank, today reported consolidated net income of $29.4 million for the year ended December 31, 2022, which represents an increase of $246,000, or less than one percent, as compared to the year ended December 31, 2021. Included in net income for the year ended December 31, 2022 were the effects of real estate disposal activity related to branch consolidatio
C&F Financial Corporation Announces Appointment of New Board Member
TOANO, Va., Jan. 19, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- C&F Financial Corporation (the Corporation) (NASDAQ:CFFI), the one-bank holding company for C&F Bank, announced today that its Board of Directors appointed Dr. Julie R. Agnew to serve as a director of the Corporation effective January 17, 2023. She will also serve as a director of the Bank. Dr. Agnew previously served as a director of the Corporation from 2017 through August, 2022 when she accepted an offer of employment with an investment manager wh
CFFI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CFFIWant to do more research on C & F Financial Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
C & F Financial Corp (CFFI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
C & F Financial Corp (CFFI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
C & F Financial Corp (CFFI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...