C&F Financial Corporation (CFFI): Price and Financial Metrics
CFFI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$60.84||52-week high||$63.76|
|Prev. close||$59.50||52-week low||$48.01|
|Day high||$61.45||Avg. volume||8,534|
|50-day MA||$55.71||Dividend yield||2.91%|
|200-day MA||$54.61||Market Cap||204.91M|
CFFI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CFFI POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where CFFI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 86.85% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CFFI is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- CFFI ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 29th percentile.
CFFI Stock Summary
- CFFI's current price/earnings ratio is 6.86, which is higher than only 10.98% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- CFFI's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 93.26% of US stocks.
- The volatility of C & F FINANCIAL CORP's share price is greater than that of only 3.69% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CFFI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CBAN, WABC, AMAL, FIBK, and FULT.
- CFFI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit C & F FINANCIAL CORP's official web site, go to www.cffc.com.
CFFI Valuation Summary
- CFFI's EV/EBIT ratio is 7.5; this is 33.04% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- CFFI's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CFFI.
CFFI Growth Metrics
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 6.39%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 7.79%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 35.59%.
The table below shows CFFI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CFFI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CFFI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 52.53% of graded US stocks.
- CFFI's asset turnover comes in at 0.068 -- ranking 64th of 437 Banking stocks.
- OMF, CNOB, and VBFC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CFFI.
The table below shows CFFI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
C&F Financial Corporation (CFFI) Company Bio
C&F Financial Corporation operates as a bank holding company for Citizens and Farmers Bank that provides commercial banking services to individuals and businesses in Virginia, Maryland and North Carolina.
CFFI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CFFI Latest Social Stream
View Full CFFI Social Stream
Latest CFFI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about C & F FINANCIAL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CFFI as an investment opportunity.
TOANO, Va., Nov. 22, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The board of directors of C&F Financial Corporation (NASDAQ:CFFI) (the Corporation) has declared a regular cash dividend of 44 cents per share, which is payable January 1, 2024 to shareholders of record on December 15, 2023. The Board of Directors of the Corporation continually reviews the amount of cash dividends per share and the resulting dividend payout ratio in light of changes in economic conditions, current and future capital requirements, and
Third quarter and nine-month earnings for 2023 show a decrease compared to 2022
TOANO, Va., Oct. 26, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- C&F Financial Corporation (the Corporation) (NASDAQ: CFFI), the one-bank holding company for C&F Bank, today reported consolidated net income of $5.8 million for the third quarter of 2023, which represents a decrease of $768,000, or 11.7 percent, as compared to the third quarter of 2022. The Corporation reported consolidated net income of $18.7 million for the first nine months of 2023, which represents a decrease of $405,000, or 2.1 percent, as comp
The excitement of investing in a company that can reverse its fortunes is a big draw for some speculators, so even...
It looks like C&F Financial Corporation ( NASDAQ:CFFI ) is about to go ex-dividend in the next three days. The...
CFFI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|