C&F Financial Corporation (CFFI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that CFFI reports less variability in its free cash flow than merely 0.95% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- CFFI has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of 0.71%, higher than about 96.17% stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with CFFI's price: COLD, CPB, NOC, MRTN and RKT.
CFFI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of CFFI, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 30.35%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for C & F Financial Corp are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, CFFI offers a dividend yield in the top 24.26% of stocks in our set.
- CFFI's growth rate in terms of the amount of dividends it returns to shareholders is greater than only 24.71% of its fellow dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector.
CFFI Dividend Chart
CFFI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|