Capitol Federal Financial, Inc. (CFFN): Price and Financial Metrics
CFFN Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CFFN is 0.14 -- better than only 14.34% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Capitol Federal Financial Inc is higher than it is for about 95.46% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CFFN comes in at 28.76% -- higher than that of 93.38% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Capitol Federal Financial Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be PBIP, PKBK, OMF, MBIN, and MLVF.
- CFFN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Capitol Federal Financial Inc's official web site, go to capfed.com.
CFFN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CFFN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.31||52-week high||$13.70|
|Prev. close||$13.53||52-week low||$8.75|
|Day high||$13.64||Avg. volume||634,803|
|50-day MA||$12.82||Dividend yield||2.55%|
|200-day MA||$11.33||Market Cap||1.85B|
Capitol Federal Financial, Inc. (CFFN) Company Bio
Capitol Federal Financial operates as the holding company for Capitol Federal Savings Bank that provides a range of retail banking products and services in Kansas and Missouri. The company was founded in 1893 and is based in Topeka, Kansas.
CFFN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CFFN Latest Social Stream
View Full CFFN Social Stream
Latest CFFN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Capitol Federal Financial Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CFFN as an investment opportunity.
The Executive VP & Chief Corporate Services Officer of Capitol Federal Financial, Inc. (NASDAQ:CFFN), Anthony Barry, Just Bought 38% More Shares
Potential Capitol Federal Financial, Inc. ( NASDAQ:CFFN ) shareholders may wish to note that the Executive VP & Chief...
Capitol Federal (CFFN) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 16.67% and -1.03%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2020. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Capitol Federal Financial, Inc.® Reports First Quarter Fiscal Year 2021 Results
Capitol Federal Financial, Inc.® Announces Quarterly Dividend
It is not uncommon to see companies perform well in the years after insiders buy shares. Unfortunately, there are also...
CFFN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CFFNWant to see what other sources are saying about Capitol Federal Financial Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Capitol Federal Financial Inc (CFFN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Capitol Federal Financial Inc (CFFN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Capitol Federal Financial Inc (CFFN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!