Capitol Federal Financial, Inc. (CFFN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CFFN POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where CFFN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.6% of US stocks.
- CFFN's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- CFFN ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
CFFN Stock Summary
- For CFFN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 96.54% of US equities we're observing.
- CFFN's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 87.37% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CFFN comes in at -37.89% -- higher than that of just 12.16% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CFFN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NNI, OMF, LBC, SFBS, and WAFD.
- CFFN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CAPITOL FEDERAL FINANCIAL INC's official web site, go to capfed.com.
CFFN Valuation Summary
- CFFN's price/earnings ratio is 14.3; this is 21.19% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, CFFN's price/sales ratio has gone down 5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CFFN.
CFFN Growth Metrics
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -50.8%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 7.81%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 9.36%.
The table below shows CFFN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CFFN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CFFN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 29.65% of graded US stocks.
- CFFN's asset turnover comes in at 0.022 -- ranking 414th of 428 Banking stocks.
- PGC, FHB, and VBTX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CFFN.
The table below shows CFFN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CFFN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CFFN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.66||52-week high||$11.30|
|Prev. close||$8.67||52-week low||$7.19|
|Day high||$8.66||Avg. volume||718,734|
|50-day MA||$8.43||Dividend yield||3.92%|
|200-day MA||$8.98||Market Cap||1.19B|
Capitol Federal Financial, Inc. (CFFN) Company Bio
Capitol Federal Financial operates as the holding company for Capitol Federal Savings Bank that provides a range of retail banking products and services in Kansas and Missouri. The company was founded in 1893 and is based in Topeka, Kansas.
Most Popular Stories View All
CFFN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CFFN Latest Social Stream
View Full CFFN Social Stream
Latest CFFN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CAPITOL FEDERAL FINANCIAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CFFN as an investment opportunity.
The board of Capitol Federal Financial, Inc. ( NASDAQ:CFFN ) has announced that it will pay a dividend of $0.085 per...
Capitol Federal Financial ( NASDAQ:CFFN ) First Quarter 2023 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$47.5m (down 13...
Capitol Federal (CFFN) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -7.69% and 3.62%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
TOPEKA, Kan., January 25, 2023--Capitol Federal Financial, Inc.® Reports First Quarter Fiscal Year 2023 Results
TOPEKA, Kan., January 24, 2023--Capitol Federal Financial, Inc.® Announces Quarterly Dividend
CFFN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CFFNWant to see what other sources are saying about Capitol Federal Financial Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Capitol Federal Financial Inc (CFFN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Capitol Federal Financial Inc (CFFN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Capitol Federal Financial Inc (CFFN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch