Capitol Federal Financial, Inc. (CFFN): Price and Financial Metrics
CFFN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.77||52-week high||$8.93|
|Prev. close||$4.65||52-week low||$4.58|
|Day high||$4.82||Avg. volume||904,956|
|50-day MA||$5.82||Dividend yield||7.36%|
|200-day MA||$6.85||Market Cap||649.61M|
CFFN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CFFN POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where CFFN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 56.39% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CFFN is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- CFFN ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
CFFN Stock Summary
- For CFFN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 97.42% of US equities we're observing.
- CFFN's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 88.14% of US stocks.
- CAPITOL FEDERAL FINANCIAL INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -148.65%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 3.87% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CFFN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LBC, TFSL, NNI, RC, and OMF.
- CFFN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CAPITOL FEDERAL FINANCIAL INC's official web site, go to capfed.com.
CFFN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, CFFN's price/sales ratio is 65.22% higher, now standing at 3.8.
- Over the past 243 months, CFFN's price/sales ratio has gone down 7.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CFFN.
CFFN Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -9.5%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 11.73%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 40.97%.
The table below shows CFFN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CFFN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CFFN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 29.65% of graded US stocks.
- CFFN's asset turnover comes in at 0.022 -- ranking 414th of 428 Banking stocks.
- PGC, FHB, and VBTX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CFFN.
The table below shows CFFN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Capitol Federal Financial, Inc. (CFFN) Company Bio
Capitol Federal Financial operates as the holding company for Capitol Federal Savings Bank that provides a range of retail banking products and services in Kansas and Missouri. The company was founded in 1893 and is based in Topeka, Kansas.
CFFN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CFFN Latest Social Stream
View Full CFFN Social Stream
Latest CFFN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CAPITOL FEDERAL FINANCIAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CFFN as an investment opportunity.
With 81% ownership of the shares, Capitol Federal Financial, Inc. (NASDAQ:CFFN) is heavily dominated by institutional owners
Key Insights Institutions' substantial holdings in Capitol Federal Financial implies that they have significant...
Capitol Federal (CFFN) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 0% and 5.95%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
TOPEKA, Kan., July 26, 2023--Capitol Federal Financial, Inc.® Reports Third Quarter Fiscal Year 2023 Results
TOPEKA, Kan., July 25, 2023--Capitol Federal Financial, Inc.® Announces Quarterly Dividend
Northwest Bancshares (NWBI) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 0% and 1.97%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
CFFN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CFFNWant to see what other sources are saying about Capitol Federal Financial Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Capitol Federal Financial Inc (CFFN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Capitol Federal Financial Inc (CFFN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Capitol Federal Financial Inc (CFFN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch