Capitol Federal Financial, Inc. (CFFN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CFFN POWR Grades
- CFFN scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 87.63% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CFFN is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- CFFN's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 3.98% of US stocks).
CFFN Stock Summary
- CFFN's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 198.56 -- higher than 86.35% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Capitol Federal Financial Inc is higher than it is for about 94.92% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CFFN comes in at 33.01% -- higher than that of 93.26% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Capitol Federal Financial Inc are SFBS, PBIP, OMF, ICBK, and OGS.
- Visit CFFN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to capfed.com.
CFFN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, CFFN's price/sales ratio is 533.33% higher, now standing at 7.6.
- Over the past 243 months, CFFN's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.9.
- CFFN's price/earnings ratio has moved up 1.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CFFN.
CFFN Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -6.2%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 17.82%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -10.4%.
The table below shows CFFN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CFFN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CFFN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 32.31% of graded US stocks.
- CFFN's asset turnover comes in at 0.022 -- ranking 417th of 431 Banking stocks.
- PGC, VBTX, and FCF are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CFFN.
The table below shows CFFN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CFFN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CFFN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.85||52-week high||$14.38|
|Prev. close||$11.88||52-week low||$10.67|
|Day high||$11.90||Avg. volume||489,365|
|50-day MA||$11.47||Dividend yield||2.87%|
|200-day MA||$12.37||Market Cap||1.65B|
Capitol Federal Financial, Inc. (CFFN) Company Bio
Capitol Federal Financial operates as the holding company for Capitol Federal Savings Bank that provides a range of retail banking products and services in Kansas and Missouri. The company was founded in 1893 and is based in Topeka, Kansas.
Most Popular Stories View All
CFFN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CFFN Latest Social Stream
View Full CFFN Social Stream
Latest CFFN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Capitol Federal Financial Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CFFN as an investment opportunity.
The board of Capitol Federal Financial, Inc. ( NASDAQ:CFFN ) has announced that it will pay a dividend of US$0.085 per...
Analysts Estimate Capitol Federal Financial (CFFN) to Report a Decline in Earnings: What to Look Out for
Capitol Federal (CFFN) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
TOPEKA, Kan., October 19, 2021--Capitol Federal Financial, Inc.® Announces Quarterly Dividend
TOPEKA, Kan., October 15, 2021--Capitol Federal Financial, Inc.® Announces Annual Stockholders Meeting Date
The big shareholder groups in Capitol Federal Financial, Inc. ( NASDAQ:CFFN ) have power over the company. Institutions...
CFFN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CFFNWant to see what other sources are saying about Capitol Federal Financial Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Capitol Federal Financial Inc (CFFN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Capitol Federal Financial Inc (CFFN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Capitol Federal Financial Inc (CFFN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch