Capitol Federal Financial, Inc. (CFFN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CFFN POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where CFFN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.11% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CFFN is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- CFFN's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 8.53% of US stocks).
CFFN Stock Summary
- For CFFN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 94.98% of US equities we're observing.
- The volatility of Capitol Federal Financial Inc's share price is greater than that of merely 4.97% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CFFN comes in at 40.26% -- higher than that of 93.99% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Capitol Federal Financial Inc are LBC, PBIP, OMF, FOR, and TRQ.
- CFFN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Capitol Federal Financial Inc's official web site, go to capfed.com.
CFFN Valuation Summary
- CFFN's EV/EBIT ratio is 31.7; this is 252.22% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, CFFN's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.5.
- CFFN's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 4.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CFFN.
CFFN Growth Metrics
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at -12.2%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -10.4%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 1.25%.
The table below shows CFFN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CFFN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CFFN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.20||52-week high||$14.38|
|Prev. close||$11.11||52-week low||$8.75|
|Day high||$11.31||Avg. volume||533,028|
|50-day MA||$12.18||Dividend yield||3.06%|
|200-day MA||$12.60||Market Cap||1.55B|
Capitol Federal Financial, Inc. (CFFN) Company Bio
Capitol Federal Financial operates as the holding company for Capitol Federal Savings Bank that provides a range of retail banking products and services in Kansas and Missouri. The company was founded in 1893 and is based in Topeka, Kansas.
CFFN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CFFN Latest Social Stream
View Full CFFN Social Stream
Latest CFFN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Capitol Federal Financial Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CFFN as an investment opportunity.
Capitol Federal Financial, Inc. ( NASDAQ:CFFN ) will pay a dividend of US$0.085 on the 20th of August. This makes the...
TOPEKA, Kan., July 20, 2021--Capitol Federal Financial, Inc.® Announces Quarterly Dividend
Capitol Federal Financial (CFFN) has been on a bit of a cold streak lately, but there might be light at the end of the tunnel for this overlooked stock.
The heavy selling pressure might have exhausted for Capitol Federal (CFFN) as it is technically in oversold territory now. In addition to this technical measure, strong agreement among Wall Street analysts in revising earnings estimates higher indicates that the stock is ripe for a trend reversal.
Don't Buy Capitol Federal Financial, Inc. (NASDAQ:CFFN) For Its Next Dividend Without Doing These Checks
Regular readers will know that we love our dividends at Simply Wall St, which is why it's exciting to see Capitol...
CFFN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CFFNWant to see what other sources are saying about Capitol Federal Financial Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Capitol Federal Financial Inc (CFFN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Capitol Federal Financial Inc (CFFN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Capitol Federal Financial Inc (CFFN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch