Capitol Federal Financial, Inc. (CFFN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CFFN POWR Grades
- CFFN scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 87.59% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CFFN is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 200 days.
- CFFN ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
CFFN Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 319.55, Capitol Federal Financial Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 89.59% of US stocks.
- For CFFN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 94.85% of US equities we're observing.
- Capitol Federal Financial Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 35.43%, greater than the shareholder yield of 93.26% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CFFN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PBIP, LBC, OMF, CLNC, and MAC.
- CFFN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Capitol Federal Financial Inc's official web site, go to capfed.com.
CFFN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CFFN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.57||52-week high||$14.38|
|Prev. close||$12.83||52-week low||$8.75|
|Day high||$12.96||Avg. volume||556,574|
|50-day MA||$13.34||Dividend yield||2.7%|
|200-day MA||$11.95||Market Cap||1.74B|
Capitol Federal Financial, Inc. (CFFN) Company Bio
Capitol Federal Financial operates as the holding company for Capitol Federal Savings Bank that provides a range of retail banking products and services in Kansas and Missouri. The company was founded in 1893 and is based in Topeka, Kansas.
CFFN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CFFN Latest Social Stream
View Full CFFN Social Stream
Latest CFFN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Capitol Federal Financial Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CFFN as an investment opportunity.
Do These 3 Checks Before Buying Capitol Federal Financial, Inc. (NASDAQ:CFFN) For Its Upcoming Dividend
Capitol Federal Financial, Inc. ( NASDAQ:CFFN ) is about to trade ex-dividend in the next four days. Investors can...
Capitol Federal (CFFN) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 36.36% and 18.39%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Capitol Federal Financial, Inc.® Reports Second Quarter Fiscal Year 2021 Results
The Executive VP & Chief Corporate Services Officer of Capitol Federal Financial, Inc. (NASDAQ:CFFN), Anthony Barry, Just Bought 38% More Shares
Potential Capitol Federal Financial, Inc. ( NASDAQ:CFFN ) shareholders may wish to note that the Executive VP & Chief...
Capitol Federal Financial, Inc. ( NASDAQ:CFFN ) stock is about to trade ex-dividend in 4 days. If you purchase the...
CFFN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CFFNWant to see what other sources are saying about Capitol Federal Financial Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Capitol Federal Financial Inc (CFFN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Capitol Federal Financial Inc (CFFN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Capitol Federal Financial Inc (CFFN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch