Capitol Federal Financial, Inc. (CFFN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CFFN POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where CFFN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.62% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CFFN is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- CFFN's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 14.69% of US stocks).
CFFN Stock Summary
- For CFFN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 94.68% of US equities we're observing.
- The volatility of Capitol Federal Financial Inc's share price is greater than that of only 4.04% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Capitol Federal Financial Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 17.95%, greater than the shareholder yield of 90.43% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CFFN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SFBS, PBIP, OMF, MCBS, and LBC.
- CFFN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Capitol Federal Financial Inc's official web site, go to capfed.com.
CFFN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, CFFN's price/sales ratio is 533.33% higher, now standing at 7.6.
- Over the past 243 months, CFFN's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.9.
- CFFN's price/earnings ratio has moved up 1.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CFFN.
CFFN Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -41.92%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -41.92%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -0.66%.
The table below shows CFFN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CFFN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CFFN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 29.65% of graded US stocks.
- CFFN's asset turnover comes in at 0.022 -- ranking 414th of 428 Banking stocks.
- PGC, FHB, and VBTX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CFFN.
The table below shows CFFN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CFFN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CFFN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.01||52-week high||$13.17|
|Prev. close||$10.02||52-week low||$9.36|
|Day high||$10.17||Avg. volume||689,747|
|50-day MA||$10.27||Dividend yield||3.44%|
|200-day MA||$11.17||Market Cap||1.39B|
Capitol Federal Financial, Inc. (CFFN) Company Bio
Capitol Federal Financial operates as the holding company for Capitol Federal Savings Bank that provides a range of retail banking products and services in Kansas and Missouri. The company was founded in 1893 and is based in Topeka, Kansas.
Most Popular Stories View All
CFFN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CFFN Latest Social Stream
View Full CFFN Social Stream
Latest CFFN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Capitol Federal Financial Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CFFN as an investment opportunity.
Overland Park, KS, based Investment company Boyer & Corporon Wealth Management, LLC (Current Portfolio) buys The Walt Disney Co, iShares MSCI Brazil ETF, iShares MSCI Malaysia ETF, iShares MSCI Indonesia ETF, iShares U.S.
Capitol Federal (CFFN) witnesses a hammer chart pattern, indicating support found by the stock after losing some value lately. This coupled with an upward trend in earnings estimate revisions could mean a trend reversal for the stock in the near term.
Capitol Federal (CFFN) has been upgraded to a Zacks Rank #2 (Buy), reflecting growing optimism about the company's earnings prospects. This might drive the stock higher in the near term.
The board of Capitol Federal Financial, Inc. ( NASDAQ:CFFN ) has announced that it will pay a dividend on the 18th of...
Don't Buy Capitol Federal Financial, Inc. (NASDAQ:CFFN) For Its Next Dividend Without Doing These Checks
Some investors rely on dividends for growing their wealth, and if you're one of those dividend sleuths, you might be...
CFFN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CFFNWant to see what other sources are saying about Capitol Federal Financial Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Capitol Federal Financial Inc (CFFN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Capitol Federal Financial Inc (CFFN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Capitol Federal Financial Inc (CFFN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch