Capitol Federal Financial, Inc. (CFFN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CFFN POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where CFFN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.69% of US stocks.
- CFFN's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- CFFN ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 17th percentile.
CFFN Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CFFN is 0.19 -- better than merely 17.28% of US stocks.
- For CFFN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 95.87% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 8.03 for CAPITOL FEDERAL FINANCIAL INC; that's greater than it is for 86.96% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CFFN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NNI, MBIN, LBC, OMF, and MCBS.
- CFFN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CAPITOL FEDERAL FINANCIAL INC's official web site, go to capfed.com.
CFFN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, CFFN's price/sales ratio is 418.18% higher, now standing at 5.7.
- CFFN's price/sales ratio has moved down 2.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CFFN.
CFFN Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 1.24%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -11.88%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -30.69%.
The table below shows CFFN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CFFN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CFFN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 29.65% of graded US stocks.
- CFFN's asset turnover comes in at 0.022 -- ranking 414th of 428 Banking stocks.
- PGC, FHB, and VBTX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CFFN.
The table below shows CFFN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CFFN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CFFN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.90||52-week high||$12.79|
|Prev. close||$8.88||52-week low||$8.72|
|Day high||$8.96||Avg. volume||642,918|
|50-day MA||$9.40||Dividend yield||3.83%|
|200-day MA||$10.23||Market Cap||1.24B|
Capitol Federal Financial, Inc. (CFFN) Company Bio
Capitol Federal Financial operates as the holding company for Capitol Federal Savings Bank that provides a range of retail banking products and services in Kansas and Missouri. The company was founded in 1893 and is based in Topeka, Kansas.
Most Popular Stories View All
CFFN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CFFN Latest Social Stream
View Full CFFN Social Stream
Latest CFFN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CAPITOL FEDERAL FINANCIAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CFFN as an investment opportunity.
Capitol Federal (CFFN) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 6.67% and 5.54%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
TOPEKA, Kan., July 27, 2022--Capitol Federal Financial, Inc.® Reports Third Quarter Fiscal Year 2022 Results
Capitol Federal Financial, Inc. ( NASDAQ:CFFN ) has announced that it will pay a dividend of $0.085 per share on the...
Flushing Financial (FFIC) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 4.48% and 8.89%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Northwest Bancshares (NWBI) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 13.04% and 6.09%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
CFFN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CFFNWant to see what other sources are saying about Capitol Federal Financial Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Capitol Federal Financial Inc (CFFN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Capitol Federal Financial Inc (CFFN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Capitol Federal Financial Inc (CFFN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch