Capitol Federal Financial, Inc. (CFFN) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: CFFN reports less variability in its cash flow than 95% of dividend stocks in our set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with CFFN's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: TRTN, PME, EGP, SXT and AFYA.
CFFN Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for CFFN, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 175.29% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of CFFN, investors may wish to consider are:
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, Capitol Federal Financial Inc's expected return of 175.29% is higher than 92.61% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Capitol Federal Financial Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 92.61% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- CFFN's growth rate in terms of the amount of dividends it returns to shareholders is greater than 7.38% of its fellow dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector.
- As other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector, Capitol Federal Financial Inc has an equity discount rate lower than 93.81% of them.
CFFN Dividend Chart
CFFN Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
CFFN Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on CFFN dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Capitol Federal Financial Inc and its dividends:
Capitol Federal Financial Inc Common Stock (CFFN) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Capitol Federal Financial Inc (CFFN) - Dividend Investor
Capitol Federal Financial Inc (CFFN) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha