Capitol Federal Financial, Inc. (CFFN) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that CFFN reports less variability in its free cash flow than 94.92% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with CFFN that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: AMK, NWN, PBF, ASC and CLPS.
CFFN Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for CFFN, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 148.44%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Capitol Federal Financial Inc are:
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, Capitol Federal Financial Inc's expected return of 148.44% is higher than 93.7% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, CFFN has a discount rate lower than 93.7% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- In comparison to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, CFFN is growing its dividends at a faster rate than about 7.26% of them.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Financial Services sector, CFFN's equity discount rate is less than 93.31% of those stocks.
CFFN Dividend Chart
CFFN Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
CFFN Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on CFFN dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Capitol Federal Financial Inc and its dividends:
Capitol Federal Financial Inc Common Stock (CFFN) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Capitol Federal Financial Inc (CFFN) - Dividend Investor
Capitol Federal Financial Inc (CFFN) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha