Capitol Federal Financial, Inc. (CFFN) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that CFFN reports less variability in its free cash flow than 95.74% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that CFFN has less fluctuation in its price than 91.05% of stocks we're observing.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with CFFN that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: CUBE, EMRAF, MSI, ABEV and REDU.
CFFN Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Capitol Federal Financial Inc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 288.34%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of CFFN, investors may wish to consider are:
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the mid-sized market cap category, CFFN's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than 87.11% of them.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, Capitol Federal Financial Inc's estimated return of 288.34% surpasses about 89.62% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- As other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector, Capitol Federal Financial Inc has an equity discount rate lower than 86.86% of them.
CFFN Dividend Chart
CFFN Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
CFFN Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on CFFN dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Capitol Federal Financial Inc and its dividends:
Capitol Federal Financial Inc Common Stock (CFFN) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Capitol Federal Financial Inc (CFFN) - Dividend Investor
Capitol Federal Financial Inc (CFFN) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha