Citizens Financial Group Inc. (CFG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CFG POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where CFG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.95% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CFG is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- CFG's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 16.91% of US stocks).
CFG Stock Summary
- CFG has a market capitalization of $17,030,307,258 -- more than approximately 89.49% of US stocks.
- CFG's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 87.95% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 159.34%, CITIZENS FINANCIAL GROUP INC's debt growth rate surpasses 91.95% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CITIZENS FINANCIAL GROUP INC, a group of peers worth examining would be GBCI, CBSH, KEY, BAP, and SSB.
- Visit CFG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.citizensbank.com.
CFG Valuation Summary
- CFG's EV/EBIT ratio is 12.5; this is 28.87% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- CFG's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.4 over the prior 97 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CFG.
CFG Growth Metrics
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 95.25%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 19.34%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at -14.79%.
The table below shows CFG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CFG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CFG has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 35.46% of graded US stocks.
- CFG's asset turnover comes in at 0.037 -- ranking 238th of 428 Banking stocks.
- HWC, STL, and ZION are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CFG.
The table below shows CFG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CFG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CFG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$35.43||52-week high||$57.00|
|Prev. close||$36.11||52-week low||$32.65|
|Day high||$36.07||Avg. volume||5,411,859|
|50-day MA||$37.04||Dividend yield||4.65%|
|200-day MA||$42.60||Market Cap||17.56B|
Citizens Financial Group Inc. (CFG) Company Bio
Citizens Financial Group, Inc. is an American bank headquartered in Providence, Rhode Island, which operates in the states of Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Vermont. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
CFG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CFG Latest Social Stream
View Full CFG Social Stream
Latest CFG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CITIZENS FINANCIAL GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CFG as an investment opportunity.
Citizens Financial (CFG) eliminates all NSF fees across all customer accounts as of Sep 26, 2022. Through the changes, CFG's overdraft fees have been reduced by more than 50% since 2019.
In a report released today, David Chiaverini from Wedbush maintained a Buy rating on Citizens Financial (CFG - Research Report), with a price target of $44.00. The company's shares closed yesterday at $32.99.According to TipRanks, Chiaverini is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 4.3% and a 40.00% success rate. Chiaverini covers the Financial sector, focusing on stocks such as Svb Financial Group, Axos Financial, and Cathay General Bancorp.The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Citizens Financial with a $46.62 average price target, representing a 41.32% upside.
Morgan Stanley Says These 3 Reliable Dividend Stocks Should Be on Your Buy List (Especially Right Now)
The major investment bank Morgan Stanley has been sounding alerts about the increasingly difficult economic conditions for several months now, and the firm’s chief US equity strategist Mike Wilson headed up a recent note on the topic of defensive investing, especially dividend investing. Wilson lays out a clear strategy for dividend investors, starting with the fact that the best dividend stocks, by their nature, provide an income stream that is both secure and stable, and will provide protection for investors in any market environment.
PROVIDENCE, R.I., September 21, 2022--Citizens Financial Group, Inc. (NYSE: CFG) announced today that Citizens Bank, N.A. has raised its prime lending rate to 6.25 percent from 5.50 percent, effective Thursday, September 22, 2022.
Citizens Signs Power Purchase Agreement to Source 100% Renewable Power for Entire Operational Footprint
PROVIDENCE, R.I., September 20, 2022--Citizens announced today that it has entered into a power purchase agreement with Ørsted, supporting the construction of the Sunflower Wind Project, which will match 100% of Citizens’ power consumption across its entire operational footprint with renewable energy credits.
CFG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CFGWant to do more research on Citizens Financial Group Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Citizens Financial Group Inc (CFG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Citizens Financial Group Inc (CFG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Citizens Financial Group Inc (CFG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch