Citizens Financial Group, Inc. (CFG): Price and Financial Metrics
CFG Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $16,609,264,144, Citizens Financial Group Inc has a greater market value than 89.3% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CFG is more volatile than just 13.04% of stocks we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CFG comes in at 25.47% -- higher than that of 91.42% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CFG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RF, AJG, ODFL, IP, and LH.
- Visit CFG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.citizensbank.com.
CFG Stock Price Chart More Charts
CFG Price/Volume Stats
Citizens Financial Group, Inc. (CFG) Company Bio
Citizens Financial Group operates as the bank holding company for Citizens Bank, N.A. and Citizens Bank of Pennsylvania that provide retail and commercial banking products and services in the United States. Company branches are located in the New England, Mid-Atlantic, and Midwest regions. The company was founded in 1828 and is based in Providence, Rhode Island.