Citizens Financial Group, Inc. (CFG): Price and Financial Metrics
CFG Stock Summary
- Citizens Financial Group Inc's market capitalization of $16,945,344,320 is ahead of 89.06% of US-listed equities.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -22.95%, Citizens Financial Group Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 12.74% of about US stocks.
- Citizens Financial Group Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 35.6%, greater than the shareholder yield of 93.61% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CFG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RF, ODFL, IP, AJG, and ABC.
- CFG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Citizens Financial Group Inc's official web site, go to www.citizensbank.com.
CFG Stock Price Chart More Charts
CFG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$38.35||52-week high||$41.29|
|Prev. close||$37.96||52-week low||$31.30|
|Day high||$38.55||Avg. volume||3,899,806|
|50-day MA||$39.44||Dividend yield||4.07%|
|200-day MA||$36.35||Market Cap||16.67B|
Citizens Financial Group, Inc. (CFG) Company Bio
Citizens Financial Group operates as the bank holding company for Citizens Bank, N.A. and Citizens Bank of Pennsylvania that provide retail and commercial banking products and services in the United States. Company branches are located in the New England, Mid-Atlantic, and Midwest regions. The company was founded in 1828 and is based in Providence, Rhode Island.