Citizens Financial Group, Inc. (CFG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CFG POWR Grades
- CFG scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 90.25% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CFG is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- CFG's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 40.96% of US stocks).
CFG Stock Summary
- Citizens Financial Group Inc's market capitalization of $20,325,387,187 is ahead of 88.07% of US-listed equities.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -52.07%, Citizens Financial Group Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 7.71% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CFG comes in at 48.44% -- higher than that of 95.48% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CFG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RF, KEY, OMC, MTB, and K.
- Visit CFG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.citizensbank.com.
CFG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, CFG's price/earnings ratio is 3.91% higher, now standing at 13.3.
- Over the past 82 months, CFG's price/sales ratio has gone up $0.5.
- Over the past 82 months, CFG's price/earnings ratio has gone down $3.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CFG.
CFG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CFG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$44.25||52-week high||$51.14|
|Prev. close||$45.27||52-week low||$22.53|
|Day high||$44.78||Avg. volume||4,914,983|
|50-day MA||$47.61||Dividend yield||3.53%|
|200-day MA||$38.37||Market Cap||18.85B|
Citizens Financial Group, Inc. (CFG) Company Bio
Citizens Financial Group operates as the bank holding company for Citizens Bank, N.A. and Citizens Bank of Pennsylvania that provide retail and commercial banking products and services in the United States. Company branches are located in the New England, Mid-Atlantic, and Midwest regions. The company was founded in 1828 and is based in Providence, Rhode Island.
CFG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CFG Latest Social Stream
View Full CFG Social Stream
Latest CFG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Citizens Financial Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CFG as an investment opportunity.
Citizens Financial Group with ticker code (CFG) have now 17 analysts covering the stock. The analyst consensus points to a rating of ''Buy''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 57 and 45 with a mean TP of 51.65. Given that the stocks previous close was at 47.85 this indicates there is a potential upside of 7.9%. The 50 day MA is 48.75 and the 200 day moving average is 42.58. The market capitalisation for the company is $20,061m. Find out more information at: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="CFG" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Citizens Financial Group operates as the bank holding company for Citizens Bank, National Association that provides retail and commercial banking products and services in the Un...
Citizens Financial Services (CZFS) has seen solid earnings estimate revision activity over the past month, and belongs to a strong industry as well.
PROVIDENCE, R.I.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Citizens Financial Group Announces Pricing of $300 Million Preferred Stock Offering
Citizens Financial Group Announces Redemption of 250,000 Shares of its Series A Non-Cumulative Perpetual Preferred Stock
PROVIDENCE, R.I.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Citizens Financial Group Announces Redemption of 250,000 Shares of its Series A Non-Cumulative Perpetual Preferred Stock
Citizens Financial Group to Participate at the Morgan Stanley U.S. Financials, Payments & CRE Conference
PROVIDENCE, R.I.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Citizens Financial Group to Participate at the Morgan Stanley U.S. Financials, Payments & CRE Conference
CFG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CFGWant to do more research on Citizens Financial Group Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Citizens Financial Group Inc (CFG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Citizens Financial Group Inc (CFG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Citizens Financial Group Inc (CFG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch