Citizens Financial Group, Inc. (CFG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CFG POWR Grades
- CFG scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 83.31% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CFG is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- CFG ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 37th percentile.
CFG Stock Summary
- Citizens Financial Group Inc's market capitalization of $19,139,654,963 is ahead of 87.08% of US-listed equities.
- CFG's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 86.28% of US stocks.
- Citizens Financial Group Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 16.53%, greater than the shareholder yield of 86.9% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Citizens Financial Group Inc are ZION, KEY, JBHT, RF, and CMA.
- CFG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Citizens Financial Group Inc's official web site, go to www.citizensbank.com.
CFG Valuation Summary
- CFG's price/sales ratio is 2.7; this is 15.62% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- CFG's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.2 over the prior 84 months.
- CFG's price/earnings ratio has moved down 7.3 over the prior 84 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CFG.
CFG Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 106.55%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 63.25%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 16.85%.
The table below shows CFG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CFG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CFG has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 37.62% of graded US stocks.
- CFG's asset turnover comes in at 0.036 -- ranking 262nd of 437 Banking stocks.
- STL, HWC, and PNFP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CFG.
The table below shows CFG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CFG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CFG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$47.27||52-week high||$51.14|
|Prev. close||$47.12||52-week low||$24.49|
|Day high||$47.59||Avg. volume||4,678,549|
|50-day MA||$43.60||Dividend yield||3.31%|
|200-day MA||$43.59||Market Cap||20.14B|
Citizens Financial Group, Inc. (CFG) Company Bio
Citizens Financial Group operates as the bank holding company for Citizens Bank, N.A. and Citizens Bank of Pennsylvania that provide retail and commercial banking products and services in the United States. Company branches are located in the New England, Mid-Atlantic, and Midwest regions. The company was founded in 1828 and is based in Providence, Rhode Island.
Most Popular Stories View All
CFG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CFG Latest Social Stream
View Full CFG Social Stream
Latest CFG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Citizens Financial Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CFG as an investment opportunity.
While acquisitions to beef up the presence and strengthen the banking business will enhance Citizens Financial's (CFG) balance sheet, shirking margins and rising expenses are worrisome.
Citizens is shedding ‘Bank’ from its name as it stretches beyond its regional roots for a national presence
CEO Bruce Van Saun says the company's recent string of acquisitions will bulk up its commercial and retail arms as a more diversified financial services company with a stripped-down name.
(Bloomberg) -- Citizens Financial Group Inc. has been on a buying spree, but Chief Executive Officer Bruce Van Saun is still chasing one spot: wealth.Most Read from BloombergThe Global Housing Market Is Broken, and It’s Dividing Entire CountriesIstanbul Turns Taps on Old Fountains, Joining Global Push for Free DrinksFor Christo and Jeanne-Claude, Wrapping the Arc de Triomphe Is a Final VictoryIs There Room for E-Scooters in New York City?Merkel’s Legacy Comes to Life on Berlin’s ‘Arab Street’“Pe
Finding stocks expected to beat quarterly earnings estimates becomes an easier task with our Zacks Earnings ESP.
Pandemic Prompted Two-Thirds of High Net Worth Business Owners to Change Succession Plans, Clarfeld | Citizens Private Wealth Finds
PROVIDENCE, R.I., September 13, 2021--While nearly all high- and ultra-high-net-worth business owners (97%) agree that the COVID-19 pandemic impacted or disrupted their businesses, a large majority (66%) reported that the pandemic also accelerated plans to retire or sell their business, according to a recent study by wealth manager and multifamily office Clarfeld | Citizens Private Wealth.
CFG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CFGWant to do more research on Citizens Financial Group Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Citizens Financial Group Inc (CFG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Citizens Financial Group Inc (CFG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Citizens Financial Group Inc (CFG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch