Citizens Financial Group Inc. (CFG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CFG POWR Grades
- CFG scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 80.45% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CFG is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- CFG ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
CFG Stock Summary
- CITIZENS FINANCIAL GROUP INC's market capitalization of $21,236,210,454 is ahead of 90.1% of US-listed equities.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 137.94%, CITIZENS FINANCIAL GROUP INC's debt growth rate surpasses 90.69% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of CITIZENS FINANCIAL GROUP INC's share price is greater than that of just 8.18% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CITIZENS FINANCIAL GROUP INC, a group of peers worth examining would be BAP, KEY, CBSH, WRB, and HIG.
- Visit CFG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.citizensbank.com.
CFG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, CFG's price/sales ratio is 141.67% higher, now standing at 2.9.
- CFG's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 8.5 over the prior 101 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CFG.
CFG Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -43.09%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 16.08%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 144.84%.
The table below shows CFG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CFG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CFG has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 35.46% of graded US stocks.
- CFG's asset turnover comes in at 0.037 -- ranking 238th of 428 Banking stocks.
- HWC, STL, and ZION are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CFG.
The table below shows CFG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CFG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CFG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$42.29||52-week high||$56.11|
|Prev. close||$43.29||52-week low||$32.65|
|Day high||$43.02||Avg. volume||4,190,574|
|50-day MA||$40.53||Dividend yield||3.97%|
|200-day MA||$38.63||Market Cap||20.83B|
Citizens Financial Group Inc. (CFG) Company Bio
Citizens Financial Group, Inc. is an American bank headquartered in Providence, Rhode Island, which operates in the states of Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Vermont. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
CFG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CFG Latest Social Stream
View Full CFG Social Stream
Latest CFG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CITIZENS FINANCIAL GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CFG as an investment opportunity.
Top dividend stock Citizens Financial Group is closing in on a buy point. It could be a strong candidate for investors seeking share appreciation and higher-than-average yield. Headquartered in Providence, Rhode Island, Citizens Financial is a holding company for Citizens Bank.
It looks like Citizens Financial Group, Inc. ( NYSE:CFG ) is about to go ex-dividend in the next 4 days. Typically, the...
S&P 500 components American Express and Citizens Financial were listed in filings as lobbying for the Secure and Fair Enforcement Banking Act (SAFE)
A year of interest rate hikes slowed business activity in the fourth quarter of 2022, marking the first time Citizens’ Business Conditions Index fell into negative territory in about two years. The Citizens Financial Group (NYSE: CFG) index, based on both public and corporate data, fell to 48.5, its lowest point in eight quarters following the U.S. Federal Reserve’s effort to curb inflation during surging post-pandemic business activity. The localized Massachusetts index dropped sharply to 50.3, a 13% drop from the third quarter and 9.3% compared to the same period last year.
The traditional retirement planning approaches no longer cover all expenses in nest egg years. So what can retirees do? Thankfully, there are alternative investments that provide steady, higher-rate income streams to replace dwindling bond yields.
CFG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CFGWant to do more research on Citizens Financial Group Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Citizens Financial Group Inc (CFG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Citizens Financial Group Inc (CFG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Citizens Financial Group Inc (CFG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch