Citizens Financial Group, Inc. (CFG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CFG POWR Grades
- CFG scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 81.52% of US stocks.
- CFG's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- CFG ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 39th percentile.
CFG Stock Summary
- CFG has a higher market value than 88.1% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $21,753,226,359.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 8.08 for Citizens Financial Group Inc; that's greater than it is for 86.79% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CFG comes in at 14.35% -- higher than that of 86.56% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Citizens Financial Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be KEY, WLTW, WRB, COO, and RF.
- CFG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Citizens Financial Group Inc's official web site, go to www.citizensbank.com.
CFG Valuation Summary
- CFG's price/sales ratio is 2.7; this is 15.62% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- CFG's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.2 over the prior 84 months.
- CFG's price/earnings ratio has moved down 7.3 over the prior 84 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CFG.
CFG Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -106.78%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 7.65%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 24.99%.
The table below shows CFG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CFG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CFG has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 35.46% of graded US stocks.
- CFG's asset turnover comes in at 0.037 -- ranking 238th of 428 Banking stocks.
- HWC, STL, and ZION are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CFG.
The table below shows CFG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CFG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CFG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$48.78||52-week high||$51.54|
|Prev. close||$48.56||52-week low||$32.58|
|Day high||$49.71||Avg. volume||4,610,342|
|50-day MA||$48.21||Dividend yield||3.21%|
|200-day MA||$45.97||Market Cap||20.79B|
Citizens Financial Group, Inc. (CFG) Company Bio
Citizens Financial Group operates as the bank holding company for Citizens Bank, N.A. and Citizens Bank of Pennsylvania that provide retail and commercial banking products and services in the United States. Company branches are located in the New England, Mid-Atlantic, and Midwest regions. The company was founded in 1828 and is based in Providence, Rhode Island.
Most Popular Stories View All
CFG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CFG Latest Social Stream
View Full CFG Social Stream
Latest CFG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Citizens Financial Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CFG as an investment opportunity.
Foundry Partners LLC cut its holdings in Citizens Financial Group, Inc. (NYSE:CFG) by 0.6% in the 3rd quarter, according to its most recent 13F filing with the SEC. The fund owned 395,129 shares of the banks stock after selling 2,425 shares during the period. Foundry Partners LLC owned 0.09% of Citizens Financial Group worth $18,563,000  The post Citizens Financial Group, Inc. (NYSE:CFG) Shares Sold by Foundry Partners LLC appeared first on ETF Daily News .
Wedge Capital Management L L P NC Boosts Stock Holdings in Citizens Financial Group, Inc. (NYSE:CFG)
Wedge Capital Management L L P NC lifted its stake in shares of Citizens Financial Group, Inc. (NYSE:CFG) by 1.0% during the third quarter, according to its most recent disclosure with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The firm owned 713,067 shares of the bank’s stock after acquiring an additional 6,840 shares during the quarter. Wedge […]
Zacks Investment Research upgraded shares of Citizens Financial Services (OTCBB:CZFS) from a hold rating to a buy rating in a report released on Thursday morning, Zacks.com reports. Zacks Investment Research currently has $68.00 target price on the financial services providers stock. According to Zacks, Citizens Financial Services, Inc. is the bank holding company for First 
Citigroup's (C) sale of the Australian consumer banking business to National Australia Bank has not caused Australian regulators any concern over competition in the local credit cards industry.
CVB Financial (CVBF) announces that the $204-million-merger deal between Suncrest Bank and Citizens Business Bank has received regulatory approvals.
CFG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CFGWant to do more research on Citizens Financial Group Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Citizens Financial Group Inc (CFG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Citizens Financial Group Inc (CFG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Citizens Financial Group Inc (CFG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch