Citizens Financial Group Inc. (CFG) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- CFG reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of 0.4% over the past 5.5 years.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, CFG has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 2,452,000,000, ranking above 97.61% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- CFG's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of -419.98% over the past 5.5 years -- higher than just 2.04% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with CFG that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: NYC, K, REYN, GLT and IRS.
CFG Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for CFG, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 25.84% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Citizens Financial Group Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for Citizens Financial Group Inc than it is for just 11.46% of other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector.
- Based on dividend growth rate, Citizens Financial Group Inc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 90.82% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Financial Services sector, CFG's equity discount rate is less than just 14.17% of those stocks.
CFG Dividend Chart
CFG Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
CFG Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on CFG dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Citizens Financial Group Inc and its dividends:
Citizens Financial Group Inc Common Stock (CFG) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Citizens Financial Group Inc (CFG) - Dividend Investor
Citizens Financial Group Inc (CFG) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha