Citizens Financial Group, Inc. (CFG) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 5.5 years, CFG has averaged an annual trailing twelve month dividend growth rate of 13.09%.
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, CFG's comes in at 0.87 -- better than 86.88% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- CFG is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than only 3.77% of US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with CFG that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: TCO, ACTG, HIHO, GROW and LINC.
CFG Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Citizens Financial Group Inc, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 17.14% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Citizens Financial Group Inc are:
- Citizens Financial Group Inc's market cap of $12 billion US dollars puts it in the large-sized market cap class; amongst this group of stocks, its equity discount rate is lower than 7.27% of them.
- The Citizens Financial Group Inc's dividend growth rate is greater than 92.62% of dividend issuers in the large-sized market cap class, where it lives.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for CFG, approximately 5.26% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
CFG Dividend Chart
CFG Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
CFG Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on CFG dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Citizens Financial Group Inc and its dividends:
Citizens Financial Group Inc Common Stock (CFG) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Citizens Financial Group Inc (CFG) - Dividend Investor
Citizens Financial Group Inc (CFG) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha