TCG BDC, Inc. (CGBD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CGBD POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where CGBD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 81.1% of US stocks.
- CGBD's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- CGBD ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
CGBD Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0, Tcg Bdc Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 0.07% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Tcg Bdc Inc is higher than it is for about 99.41% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, CGBD has reported earnings growth of 196,351.6%, putting it ahead of 99.98% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Tcg Bdc Inc are VCEL, ZEUS, FLGT, MDWT, and LAZR.
- Visit CGBD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to carlyle-gms-finance-inc.
CGBD Valuation Summary
- CGBD's price/sales ratio is 4.4; this is 37.5% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 51 months, CGBD's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.8.
- CGBD's price/earnings ratio has moved down 3.4 over the prior 51 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CGBD.
CGBD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CGBD has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 72.37% of graded US stocks.
- CGBD's asset turnover comes in at 0.087 -- ranking 241st of 445 Trading stocks.
- OFS, UDR, and APTS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CGBD.
The table below shows CGBD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CGBD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CGBD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.13||52-week high||$14.30|
|Prev. close||$14.11||52-week low||$7.98|
|Day high||$14.16||Avg. volume||192,157|
|50-day MA||$13.79||Dividend yield||9.22%|
|200-day MA||$13.23||Market Cap||764.05M|
TCG BDC, Inc. (CGBD) Company Bio
TCG BDC, Inc. is a non-diversified closed-end investment company. The fund operates as a business development company. The company provides debt investments in the U.S. middle market companies. It also invests in first lien and second lien senior secured loans; middle market junior loans, such as corporate mezzanine loans, equity co-investments, syndicated first lien and second lien senior secured loans, high-yield bonds, structured finance obligations, and other opportunistic investments. The company was founded in 2012 and is headquartered in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
CGBD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CGBD Latest Social Stream
View Full CGBD Social Stream
Latest CGBD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Tcg Bdc Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CGBD as an investment opportunity.
TCG BDC, Inc. (CGBD) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 0.00% and 1.54%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
TCG BDC, Inc. Announces Second Quarter 2021 Financial Results and Declares Third Quarter 2021 Base Dividend of $0.32 Per Common Share and Supplemental Dividend of $0.06 per Common Share
NEW YORK, Aug. 03, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- TCG BDC, Inc. (together with its consolidated subsidiaries, “we,” “us,” “our,” “TCG BDC” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: CGBD) today announced its financial results for its second quarter ended June 30, 2021. Linda Pace, TCG BDC’s Chief Executive Officer said, "Our second quarter results again demonstrate the continued strong performance of our portfolio through the COVID cycle. In today's robust transaction environment there are ample attractive investment
TCG BDC, Inc. (CGBD) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Shares of TCG BDC (NASDAQ:CGBD) were flat in after-market trading after the company reported Q4 results. Quarterly Results Earnings per share were down 11.63% over the past year to $0.38, which beat the estimate of $0.36. Revenue of $43,514,000 decreased by 18.61% year over year, which beat the estimate of $42,700,000. Guidance Earnings guidance hasn't been issued by the company for now. View more earnings on CGBD TCG BDC hasn't issued any revenue guidance for the time being. Technicals Company's 52-week high was at $13.84 52-week low: $4.30 Price action over last quarter: Up 28.60% Company Profile TCG BDC Inc is the United States-based externally managed specialty finance company focused on lending to middle-market companies. Its investment objective is to generate current income and c...
TCG BDC, Inc. Announces Fourth Quarter 2020 Financial Results and Declares First Quarter 2021 Regular Dividend of $0.32 Per Common Share and Supplemental Dividend of $0.05 per Common Share
NEW YORK, Feb. 23, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- TCG BDC, Inc. (together with its consolidated subsidiaries, “we,” “us,” “our,” “TCG BDC” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: CGBD) today announced its financial results for its fourth quarter ended December 31, 2020. Linda Pace, TCG BDC’s Chief Executive Officer said, “New deal activity in the 4th quarter was robust, as M&A demand accelerated post-Labor Day. Continuing strong portfolio performance, paired with our proactive balance sheet management actions in 2020, positioned us well to participate actively in this attractive originations environment. We enter 2021 with confidence in our ability to deliver sustainable yield and continued positive credit migration as the cycle progresses.” Selected Financial Highlights (dollar amounts in thousands, exce...
CGBD Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|