TCG BDC, Inc. (CGBD): Price and Financial Metrics
CGBD Stock Summary
- Tcg Bdc Inc's stock had its IPO on June 14, 2017, making it an older stock than merely 7.84% of US equities in our set.
- For CGBD, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 99.58% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CGBD is more volatile than only 10.68% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Tcg Bdc Inc are MRCC, ARCC, PFLT, VICI, and GSBD.
- Visit CGBD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to carlyle-gms-finance-inc.
CGBD Stock Price Chart More Charts
CGBD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.74||52-week high||$15.56|
|Prev. close||$13.69||52-week low||$13.14|
|Day high||$13.74||Avg. volume||342,894|
|50-day MA||$13.83||Dividend yield||10.77%|
|200-day MA||$14.36||Market Cap||810.84M|
TCG BDC, Inc. (CGBD) Company Bio
TCG BDC, Inc. is a non-diversified closed-end investment company. The fund operates as a business development company. The company provides debt investments in the U.S. middle market companies. It also invests in first lien and second lien senior secured loans; middle market junior loans, such as corporate mezzanine loans, equity co-investments, syndicated first lien and second lien senior secured loans, high-yield bonds, structured finance obligations, and other opportunistic investments. The company was founded in 2012 and is headquartered in New York, New York.