TCG BDC, Inc. (CGBD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CGBD POWR Grades
- CGBD scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 83.11% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CGBD is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 47 weeks.
- CGBD's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 6.64% of US stocks).
CGBD Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0, Tcg Bdc Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 0% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Tcg Bdc Inc is higher than it is for about 99.35% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Tcg Bdc Inc is reporting a growth rate of 196,351.6%; that's higher than 99.98% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CGBD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are VCEL, CBRL, ZEUS, FLGT, and MDWT.
- CGBD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Tcg Bdc Inc's official web site, go to carlyle-gms-finance-inc.
CGBD Valuation Summary
- CGBD's price/sales ratio is 4.4; this is 37.5% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 51 months, CGBD's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.8.
- CGBD's price/earnings ratio has moved down 3.4 over the prior 51 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CGBD.
CGBD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CGBD has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 72.66% of graded US stocks.
- CGBD's asset turnover comes in at 0.087 -- ranking 243rd of 456 Trading stocks.
- OFS, UDR, and APTS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CGBD.
The table below shows CGBD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CGBD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CGBD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.62||52-week high||$14.30|
|Prev. close||$13.61||52-week low||$7.98|
|Day high||$13.81||Avg. volume||193,270|
|50-day MA||$13.68||Dividend yield||9.4%|
|200-day MA||$12.88||Market Cap||736.47M|
TCG BDC, Inc. (CGBD) Company Bio
TCG BDC, Inc. is a non-diversified closed-end investment company. The fund operates as a business development company. The company provides debt investments in the U.S. middle market companies. It also invests in first lien and second lien senior secured loans; middle market junior loans, such as corporate mezzanine loans, equity co-investments, syndicated first lien and second lien senior secured loans, high-yield bonds, structured finance obligations, and other opportunistic investments. The company was founded in 2012 and is headquartered in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
CGBD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CGBD Latest Social Stream
View Full CGBD Social Stream
Latest CGBD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Tcg Bdc Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CGBD as an investment opportunity.
Earnings results for TCG BDC , Analyst Opinion on TCG BDC , Earnings and Valuation of (NASDAQ:CGBD), Stock market Insights & financial analysis, Best stock to invest, Investment Idea, The post Analysts Estimate Report : What to Look Out for TCG BDC (NASDAQ:CGBD) appeared first on .
TCG BDC, Inc. Announces Second Quarter 2021 Financial Results and Declares Third Quarter 2021 Base Dividend of $0.32 Per Common Share and Supplemental Dividend of $0.06 per Common Share
NEW YORK, Aug. 03, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- TCG BDC, Inc. (together with its consolidated subsidiaries, we, us, our, TCG BDC or the Company) (NASDAQ: CGBD) today announced its financial results for its second quarter ended June 30, 2021.
TCG BDC, Inc. (CGBD) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 0.00% and 1.54%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
TCG BDC, Inc. (CGBD) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Shares of TCG BDC (NASDAQ:CGBD) were flat in after-market trading after the company reported Q4 results. Quarterly Results Earnings per share were down 11.63% over the past year to $0.38, which beat the estimate of $0.36. Revenue of $43,514,000 decreased by 18.61% year over year, which beat the estimate of $42,700,000. Guidance Earnings guidance hasn't been issued by the company for now. View more earnings on CGBD TCG BDC hasn't issued any revenue guidance for the time being. Technicals Company's 52-week high was at $13.84 52-week low: $4.30 Price action over last quarter: Up 28.60% Company Profile TCG BDC Inc is the United States-based externally managed specialty finance company focused on lending to middle-market companies. Its investment objective is to generate current income and c...
CGBD Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|