TCG BDC, Inc. (CGBD): Price and Financial Metrics
CGBD Stock Summary
- CGBD's went public 2.8 years ago, making it older than just 8.35% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- CGBD's current price/earnings ratio is 4.89, which is higher than merely 13.25% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- For CGBD, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 99.55% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CGBD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MRCC, NMFC, VICI, PFLT, and ARCC.
- CGBD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Tcg Bdc Inc's official web site, go to carlyle-gms-finance-inc.
CGBD Stock Price Chart More Charts
CGBD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.98||52-week high||$15.56|
|Prev. close||$5.22||52-week low||$4.35|
|Day high||$5.19||Avg. volume||527,054|
|50-day MA||$11.22||Dividend yield||28.35%|
|200-day MA||$13.52||Market Cap||284.77M|
TCG BDC, Inc. (CGBD) Company Bio
TCG BDC, Inc. is a non-diversified closed-end investment company. The fund operates as a business development company. The company provides debt investments in the U.S. middle market companies. It also invests in first lien and second lien senior secured loans; middle market junior loans, such as corporate mezzanine loans, equity co-investments, syndicated first lien and second lien senior secured loans, high-yield bonds, structured finance obligations, and other opportunistic investments. The company was founded in 2012 and is headquartered in New York, New York.