TCG BDC, Inc. (CGBD) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, CGBD has greater average cash flow over the past 5.51 years than 4.76% US-listed dividend payers.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with CGBD that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: HMG, CNSL, SNN, BDX and CHCT.
CGBD Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for CGBD, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 226.01% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Tcg Bdc Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, CGBD offers a dividend yield in the top 1.89% of stocks in our set.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, the expected return of 226.01%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 96.56% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, CGBD has a discount rate lower than 96.56% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, Tcg Bdc Inc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 94.11% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
CGBD Dividend Chart
CGBD Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|