TCG BDC, Inc. (CGBD) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- CGBD's trailing 12 month dividends has averaged an annual growth rate of 10.52%.
- CGBD's average cash flow over the past 5.5 years is greater than just 4.46% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, CGBD has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 0, ranking above only 11.06% stocks in our set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with CGBD's price: GLBS, SLGN, YIN, ARTW and ATNI.
CGBD Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for CGBD, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 327.95% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Tcg Bdc Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, CGBD offers a dividend yield in the top 2.69% of stocks in our set.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, the expected return of 327.95%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 97.81% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, Tcg Bdc Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 97.81% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Based on dividend growth rate, Tcg Bdc Inc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 85.2% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
CGBD Dividend Chart
CGBD Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|