Cognex Corporation (CGNX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CGNX POWR Grades
- CGNX scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 93.73% of US stocks.
- CGNX's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- CGNX's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 8.9% of US stocks).
CGNX Stock Summary
- CGNX's went public 31.7 years ago, making it older than 88.58% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for CGNX is currently 51.3, higher than 91.21% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Cognex Corp is higher than it is for about just 9.29% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Cognex Corp are MKTX, CHE, PWR, VIPS, and TRMB.
- Visit CGNX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cognex.com.
CGNX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CGNX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$80.14||52-week high||$101.82|
|Prev. close||$79.95||52-week low||$53.65|
|Day high||$80.43||Avg. volume||780,895|
|50-day MA||$80.84||Dividend yield||0.3%|
|200-day MA||$77.01||Market Cap||14.15B|
Cognex Corporation (CGNX) Company Bio
Cognex Corporation designs, develops, manufactures and markets a range of products that incorporate machine vision technology that gives them the ability to “see.” Cognex products include barcode readers, machine vision sensors and machine vision systems that are used in factories, warehouses and distribution centers around the world to guide, gauge, inspect, identify and assure the quality of items during the manufacturing and distribution process. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in Natick, Massachusetts.
CGNX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CGNX Latest Social Stream
View Full CGNX Social Stream
Latest CGNX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cognex Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CGNX as an investment opportunity.
It's only natural that many investors, especially those who are new to the game, prefer to buy shares in 'sexy' stocks...
Artisan Partners, a high value-added investment management firm, published its ‘Artisan Global Discovery Fund’ first quarter 2021 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. A return of -3.56% was recorded by its Investor Class: APFDX, -3.55% by its Advisor Class: APDDX, and -3.50% by its Institutional Class: APHDX for the first […]
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Deere, Cognex, Rockwell Automation, ABB and Intuitive Surgical
If you're not sure where to start when looking for the next multi-bagger, there are a few key trends you should keep an...
Rapid automation supported by disruptive innovation is boosting the robotics space, putting the spotlight on NVIDIA (NVDA), Flex (FLEX), KLA Corp (KLAC), Cognex (CGNX), Brooks Automation (BRKS)
CGNX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|