Cognex Corporation (CGNX) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- CGNX's trailing 12 month dividends has averaged an annual growth rate of 48.02%.
- CGNX reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of 0.88% over the past 5.5 years.
- CGNX has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 267,418,000; for context, that's better than 92.1% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with CGNX's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: PEP, SNDR, CBD, AUBN and JRVR.
CGNX Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Cognex Corp, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 93.45% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of CGNX, investors may wish to consider are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, CGNX offers a dividend yield in the bottom 0.33% of its fellow sector mates.
- Beta is a measure of how volatile a stock is relative to the S&P 500; for CGNX, its beta is lower than 7.21% of stocks in the small-sized revenue class.
- In terms of opportunity, Cognex Corp's estimated return of -93.45% surpasses about 3.47% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
CGNX Dividend Chart
CGNX Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|