Cognex Corporation (CGNX) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- CGNX's trailing 12 month dividends has averaged an annual growth rate of 48.02%.
- CGNX reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of 0.88% over the past 5.5 years.
- CGNX has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 267,418,000; for context, that's better than 92.1% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with CGNX's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: PEP, SNDR, CBD, AUBN and JRVR.
CGNX Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of CGNX, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 92.44% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of CGNX, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Cognex Corp's dividend yield of 0.29% is in the bottom 2.53%.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, CGNX's provides a return of -92.44% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than just 1.87% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for CGNX than it is for 28.57% of other equities in the Technology sector that also issue dividends.
CGNX Dividend Chart
CGNX Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|