City Holding Company (CHCO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CHCO POWR Grades
- CHCO scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 81.39% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CHCO is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- CHCO ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
CHCO Stock Summary
- City Holding Co's stock had its IPO on February 19, 1993, making it an older stock than 78.73% of US equities in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 8.17 for City Holding Co; that's greater than it is for 86.28% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 34.96%, City Holding Co's debt growth rate surpasses 81.6% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to City Holding Co, a group of peers worth examining would be HOPE, FMBI, BUSE, PROV, and MCBS.
- Visit CHCO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bankatcity.com.
CHCO Valuation Summary
In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, CHCO's price/sales ratio is 61.11% higher, now standing at 5.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CHCO.
CHCO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CHCO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$77.91||52-week high||$88.49|
|Prev. close||$78.24||52-week low||$55.03|
|Day high||$78.81||Avg. volume||57,926|
|50-day MA||$79.65||Dividend yield||2.98%|
|200-day MA||$71.43||Market Cap||1.22B|
City Holding Company (CHCO) Company Bio
City Holding Company operates as a holding company for City National Bank of West Virginia that provides various banking, trust and investment management, and other financial solutions in the United States. The company has branches across West Virginia, Virginia, Kentucky, and Ohio. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in Charleston, West Virginia.
CHCO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CHCO Latest Social Stream
View Full CHCO Social Stream
Latest CHCO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about City Holding Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CHCO as an investment opportunity.
City Holding (CHCO) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 10.62% and -0.18%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
City Holding Company ("Company" or "City") (NASDAQ:CHCO), a $5.9 billion bank holding company headquartered in Charleston, West Virginia, today announced quarterly net income of $19.8 million and diluted earnings of $1.25 per share for the quarter ended March 31, 2021.
City Holding (CHCO) has been struggling lately, but the selling pressure may be coming to an end soon
Cathay General Bancorp (CATY) rewards investors with new share repurchase plan. This, along with steady dividend payments, will continue enhancing shareholder value.
The announcement of a new share-repurchase program reflects City Holding's (CHCO) robust balance sheet and its ability to augment shareholder value.
CHCO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|