City Holding Company (CHCO) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that CHCO has less fluctuation in its price than 87.55% of stocks we're observing.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with CHCO's price: SPTN, OBCI, CMCM, TIPT and FRO.
CHCO Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for CHCO, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 11.67%. Digging deeper, the aspects of City Holding Co's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, City Holding Co's expected return of 11.67% is higher than 74.66% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, CHCO has a discount rate lower than 74.66% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for CHCO than it is for 81.93% of other equities in the Financial Services sector that also issue dividends.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Financial Services sector, CHCO's equity discount rate is less than 84.48% of those stocks.
CHCO Dividend Chart
CHCO Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|