City Holding Company (CHCO) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, CHCO has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 105,700,000, ranking above 88.32% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with CHCO's price: PNW, HBB, CNXN, CTSH and EVI.
CHCO Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding City Holding Co, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 2.06% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for City Holding Co are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, CHCO offers a dividend yield in the top 33.64% of stocks in our set.
- CHCO's annual revenue of 221 million US dollars puts it in the small-sized revenue class; relative to suck stocks, its discount rate is lower than that of 33.11% of dividend stocks in the same revenue class (a low discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- In terms of opportunity, CHCO's provides a return of 2.06% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 65.61% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
CHCO Dividend Chart
CHCO Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|