Community Healthcare Trust Incorporated (CHCT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CHCT POWR Grades
- CHCT scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 82.24% of US stocks.
- CHCT's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 47 weeks.
- CHCT's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 13.36% of US stocks).
CHCT Stock Summary
- CHCT's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 209.37 -- higher than 86.81% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a price/sales ratio of 14.2, Community Healthcare Trust Inc has a higher such ratio than 87.1% of stocks in our set.
- The volatility of Community Healthcare Trust Inc's share price is greater than that of merely 0.87% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Community Healthcare Trust Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be TRNO, RTLR, JBGS, AG, and SII.
- CHCT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Community Healthcare Trust Inc's official web site, go to www.chct.reit.
CHCT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, CHCT's price/sales ratio is 127.69% higher, now standing at 14.8.
- CHCT's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 77 months.
- Over the past 77 months, CHCT's price/earnings ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CHCT.
CHCT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CHCT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 59.38% of graded US stocks.
- CHCT's asset turnover comes in at 0.121 -- ranking 164th of 458 Trading stocks.
- GMRE, KREF, and FHI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CHCT.
The table below shows CHCT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CHCT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CHCT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$48.10||52-week high||$52.54|
|Prev. close||$48.16||52-week low||$42.63|
|Day high||$48.22||Avg. volume||101,726|
|50-day MA||$48.68||Dividend yield||3.59%|
|200-day MA||$47.91||Market Cap||1.19B|
Community Healthcare Trust Incorporated (CHCT) Company Bio
Community Healthcare Trust Incorporated operates as a fully-integrated healthcare real estate company. The company acquires and owns properties that are leased to hospitals, doctors, healthcare systems or other healthcare service providers located in geographic areas primarily outside of urban centers. The company is based in Franklin, Tennessee.
Most Popular Stories View All
CHCT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CHCT Latest Social Stream
View Full CHCT Social Stream
Latest CHCT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Community Healthcare Trust Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CHCT as an investment opportunity.
Are Community Healthcare Trust Incorporated's (NYSE:CHCT) Mixed Financials The Reason For Its Gloomy Performance on The Stock Market?
It is hard to get excited after looking at Community Healthcare Trust's (NYSE:CHCT) recent performance, when its stock...
The company wants to emphasize that some of the information that may be discussed on this call will be based on information as of today, August 4, 2021, and may contain forward-looking statements that involve risk and uncertainty. For a discussion of these risks and uncertainties, you should review the company's disclosures regarding forward-looking statements in its earnings release as well as its Risk Factors and MD&A in its SEC filings. The company undertakes no obligation to update forward-looking statements, whether as the result of new information, future developments or otherwise, except as may be required by law.
Earnings results for Community Healthcare Trust , Analyst Opinion on Community Healthcare Trust , Earnings and Valuation of (NYSE:CHCT), Stock market Insights & financial analysis, Best stock to invest, Investment Idea, The post Analyst Valuation and EPS Growth for Community Healthcare Trust (NYSE:CHCT) appeared first on .
Community Healthcare Trust (CHCT) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of 5.45% and 2.64%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Community Healthcare Trust Incorporated (NYSE: CHCT) (the "Company") today announced results for the three months ended June 30, 2021. The Company reported net income for the second quarter of approximately $5.7 million, or $0.22 per diluted common share. Funds from operations and adjusted funds from operations ("AFFO") for the three months ended June 30, 2021 totaled $0.56 and $0.58, respectively, per diluted common share.
CHCT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CHCTHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Community Healthcare Trust Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Community Healthcare Trust Inc (CHCT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Community Healthcare Trust Inc (CHCT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Community Healthcare Trust Inc (CHCT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch