Community Healthcare Trust Incorporated (CHCT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CHCT POWR Grades
- CHCT scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 89.84% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CHCT is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 178 days.
- CHCT's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 10.84% of US stocks).
CHCT Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 1,898.27, COMMUNITY HEALTHCARE TRUST INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 98.22% of US stocks.
- For CHCT, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 88.43% of US equities we're observing.
- With a price/sales ratio of 9.43, COMMUNITY HEALTHCARE TRUST INC has a higher such ratio than 88.68% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to COMMUNITY HEALTHCARE TRUST INC, a group of peers worth examining would be NYC, IIPR, PSTL, RCM, and EVA.
- Visit CHCT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.chct.reit.
CHCT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, CHCT's price/sales ratio is 118.6% higher, now standing at 9.4.
- Over the past 95 months, CHCT's price/earnings ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CHCT.
CHCT Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 17.09%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -57.88%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 76.52%.
The table below shows CHCT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CHCT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CHCT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 60.49% of graded US stocks.
- CHCT's asset turnover comes in at 0.121 -- ranking 161st of 443 Trading stocks.
- GMRE, FHI, and AMH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CHCT.
The table below shows CHCT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CHCT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CHCT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$35.94||52-week high||$43.88|
|Prev. close||$35.41||52-week low||$30.38|
|Day high||$36.44||Avg. volume||118,712|
|50-day MA||$39.80||Dividend yield||4.92%|
|200-day MA||$36.58||Market Cap||935.34M|
Community Healthcare Trust Incorporated (CHCT) Company Bio
Community Healthcare Trust Incorporated operates as a fully-integrated healthcare real estate company. The company acquires and owns properties that are leased to hospitals, doctors, healthcare systems or other healthcare service providers located in geographic areas primarily outside of urban centers. The company is based in Franklin, Tennessee.
Most Popular Stories View All
CHCT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CHCT Latest Social Stream
View Full CHCT Social Stream
Latest CHCT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about COMMUNITY HEALTHCARE TRUST INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CHCT as an investment opportunity.
Multiple insiders bought Community Healthcare Trust Incorporated (NYSE:CHCT) stock earlier this year, a positive sign for shareholders
When a single insider purchases stock, it is typically not a major deal. However, when multiple insiders purchase...
Chairman & Lead Independent Director Alan Gardner Just Bought 5.9% More Shares In Community Healthcare Trust Incorporated (NYSE:CHCT)
Whilst it may not be a huge deal, we thought it was good to see that the Community Healthcare Trust Incorporated...
Community Healthcare Trust Incorporated Announces Appointment of David H. Dupuy as CEO and to Board of Directors
Community Healthcare Trust Incorporated (NYSE: CHCT) (the "Company") today announced that its Board of Directors appointed David H. Dupuy, who has served as the Company's Interim Chief Executive Officer since February 10, 2023, to be the Company's Chief Executive Officer on a permanent basis, effective as of March 6, 2023. Mr. Dupuy was also appointed to the Board of Directors of the Company, effective as of March 6, 2023, to fill the vacancy created by the death of Timothy G. Wallace. Mr. Dupuy
Community Healthcare Trust Incorporated Announces the Passing of Chairman, Chief Executive Officer and President, Timothy G. Wallace
Community Healthcare Trust Incorporated (NYSE: CHCT) (the "Company") today announced with great sadness that Timothy G. Wallace, Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer and President of the Company, passed away on March 3, 2023.
Community Healthcare Trust Incorporated (NYSE:CHCT) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
Community Healthcare Trust Incorporated (NYSE:CHCT) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript February 15, 2023 Operator: Welcome to Community Healthcare Trust’s 2022 Fourth Quarter Earnings Release Conference Call. On the call today, the company will discuss its 2022 fourth quarter financial results. It will also discuss progress made in various aspects of its business. Following the remarks, […]
CHCT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CHCTHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Community Healthcare Trust Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Community Healthcare Trust Inc (CHCT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Community Healthcare Trust Inc (CHCT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Community Healthcare Trust Inc (CHCT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...