Community Healthcare Trust Incorporated (CHCT): Price and Financial Metrics
CHCT Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Community Healthcare Trust Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 13.27% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 13.83, Community Healthcare Trust Inc has a higher such ratio than 86.21% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CHCT is more volatile than merely 6.27% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Community Healthcare Trust Inc are RTLR, TRNO, UBA, FLMN, and ESBA.
- CHCT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Community Healthcare Trust Inc's official web site, go to www.chct.reit.
CHCT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CHCT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$43.75||52-week high||$51.88|
|Prev. close||$43.60||52-week low||$20.12|
|Day high||$44.85||Avg. volume||107,943|
|50-day MA||$46.61||Dividend yield||3.92%|
|200-day MA||$45.53||Market Cap||1.05B|
Community Healthcare Trust Incorporated (CHCT) Company Bio
Community Healthcare Trust Incorporated operates as a fully-integrated healthcare real estate company. The company acquires and owns properties that are leased to hospitals, doctors, healthcare systems or other healthcare service providers located in geographic areas primarily outside of urban centers. The company is based in Franklin, Tennessee.
CHCT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for CHCT, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Community Healthcare Trust Inc ranked in the 84th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 544.17% on a DCF basis. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Community Healthcare Trust Inc ended up being:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 4.98 years, is 0.81% -- higher than 87.52% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- Community Healthcare Trust Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than just 23.61% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Real Estate), Community Healthcare Trust Inc has a reliance on debt greater than only 11.83% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CHCT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CHCT Latest Social Stream
View Full CHCT Social Stream
Latest CHCT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Community Healthcare Trust Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CHCT as an investment opportunity.
It’s been more than 3 months since I last visited Community Healthcare Trust (CHCT), and the shares haven’t really done much of anything. Since mid-November, CHCT’s share price declined by 2.8% while the S&P 500 (SPY) has rallied by 9.7% over the same timeframe. As any long-term investor knows, investing...
Community Healthcare Trust, Inc. (CHCT) CEO Timothy Wallace on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Community Healthcare Trust, Inc. (CHCT) Q4 2020 Results Conference Call February 17, 2021 10:00 AM ET Company Participants Timothy Wallace - President and Chief Executive Officer David Dupuy - Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Leigh Ann Stach - Executive Vice President And Chief Accounting Officer Conference Call Participants...
On the call today the company will discuss its 2020 fourth quarter financial results and also discuss progress made in various aspects of the business. The company's earnings release was distributed last evening and has also been posted on its website www.chct.reit. The Company wants to emphasize that some of the information that may be discussed on this call will be based on information as of today, February 17, 2021, and may contain forward-looking statements that involve risk and uncertainty.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / February 17, 2021 / Community Healthcare Trust, Inc. (NYSE:CHCT) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on February 17, 2021 at 10:00 AM Eastern Time.
Community Healthcare Trust Incorporated (NYSE: CHCT) (the "Company") today announced results for the three months ended December 31, 2020. The Company reported net income for the fourth quarter of approximately $5.2 million, or $0.21 per diluted common share. Funds from operations and adjusted funds from operations ("AFFO") for the three months ended December 31, 2020 totaled $0.53 and $0.56, respectively, per diluted common share.
CHCT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CHCTHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Community Healthcare Trust Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Community Healthcare Trust Inc (CHCT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Community Healthcare Trust Inc (CHCT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Community Healthcare Trust Inc (CHCT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!