Community Healthcare Trust Incorporated (CHCT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CHCT POWR Grades
- CHCT scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 73.02% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CHCT is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 206 days.
- CHCT's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 12.43% of US stocks).
CHCT Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Community Healthcare Trust Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 12.67% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 14.4, Community Healthcare Trust Inc has a higher such ratio than 87.38% of stocks in our set.
- The volatility of Community Healthcare Trust Inc's share price is greater than that of just 0.43% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CHCT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TRNO, UBA, KMPH, VNET, and JBGS.
- Visit CHCT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.chct.reit.
CHCT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CHCT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$47.32||52-week high||$52.54|
|Prev. close||$46.68||52-week low||$33.63|
|Day high||$47.57||Avg. volume||106,975|
|50-day MA||$48.32||Dividend yield||3.63%|
|200-day MA||$47.41||Market Cap||1.16B|
Community Healthcare Trust Incorporated (CHCT) Company Bio
Community Healthcare Trust Incorporated operates as a fully-integrated healthcare real estate company. The company acquires and owns properties that are leased to hospitals, doctors, healthcare systems or other healthcare service providers located in geographic areas primarily outside of urban centers. The company is based in Franklin, Tennessee.
CHCT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Community Healthcare Trust Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Community Healthcare Trust Inc ranked in the 84th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 419.5% on a DCF basis. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Community Healthcare Trust Inc ended up being:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.19 years comes in at 0.79%; that's greater than 86.78% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- Community Healthcare Trust Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 3.37. This coverage rate is greater than that of 53.03% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Real Estate), Community Healthcare Trust Inc has a reliance on debt greater than just 11.59% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CHCT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CHCT Latest Social Stream
View Full CHCT Social Stream
Latest CHCT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Community Healthcare Trust Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CHCT as an investment opportunity.
During the first quarter, we acquired six properties with a total of approximately 159,000 square feet for a purchase price of approximately $59.8 million. In addition, the company entered into a $6 million term loan and a revolving loan of up to $4 million with the tenant on two of these properties as we discussed in our fourth quarter conference call.
It's only natural that many investors, especially those who are new to the game, prefer to buy shares in 'sexy' stocks...
Community Healthcare Trust Incorporated (NYSE:CHCT) Has Fared Decently But Fundamentals Look Uncertain: What Lies Ahead For The Stock?
Community Healthcare Trust's (NYSE:CHCT) stock up by 4.8% over the past month. However, the company's financials look a...
Community Healthcare Trust Incorporated (NYSE: CHCT) (the "Company") announced today that W. Page Barnes, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, has communicated his intention to step down from his role as Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer effective December 31, 2020.
Healthcare real estate investment trusts (REITs) are having a tough time this year as the COVID-19 outbreak has had an outsized impact on the senior housing sector. Because of that, the average healthcare REIT has lost about 25% of its value this year, according to NAREIT. Two that stand out as good buys right now are Community Healthcare Trust (NYSE: CHCT) and Medical Properties Trust (NYSE: MPW).
CHCT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CHCTHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Community Healthcare Trust Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Community Healthcare Trust Inc (CHCT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Community Healthcare Trust Inc (CHCT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Community Healthcare Trust Inc (CHCT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch