Community Healthcare Trust Incorporated (CHCT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CHCT POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where CHCT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.89% of US stocks.
- CHCT's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- CHCT's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 19.14% of US stocks).
CHCT Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 240.68, Community Healthcare Trust Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 89.68% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Community Healthcare Trust Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 12.95% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- CHCT's price/sales ratio is 11.67; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 87.48% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Community Healthcare Trust Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be NYC, USWS, RRC, AJRD, and IPG.
- CHCT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Community Healthcare Trust Inc's official web site, go to www.chct.reit.
CHCT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, CHCT's price/sales ratio is 127.69% higher, now standing at 14.8.
- CHCT's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 77 months.
- Over the past 77 months, CHCT's price/earnings ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CHCT.
CHCT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CHCT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 60.49% of graded US stocks.
- CHCT's asset turnover comes in at 0.121 -- ranking 161st of 443 Trading stocks.
- GMRE, FHI, and AMH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CHCT.
The table below shows CHCT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CHCT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CHCT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$37.24||52-week high||$51.53|
|Prev. close||$37.02||52-week low||$35.28|
|Day high||$37.35||Avg. volume||91,725|
|50-day MA||$39.23||Dividend yield||4.75%|
|200-day MA||$44.04||Market Cap||933.68M|
Community Healthcare Trust Incorporated (CHCT) Company Bio
Community Healthcare Trust Incorporated operates as a fully-integrated healthcare real estate company. The company acquires and owns properties that are leased to hospitals, doctors, healthcare systems or other healthcare service providers located in geographic areas primarily outside of urban centers. The company is based in Franklin, Tennessee.
Most Popular Stories View All
CHCT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CHCT Latest Social Stream
View Full CHCT Social Stream
Latest CHCT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Community Healthcare Trust Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CHCT as an investment opportunity.
Welltower Inc. (WELL) is the largest (by market capitalization) healthcare real estate investment trust ((REIT)), based in the United States. This REIT's portfolio primarily consists of properties involved in the business of seniors housing & post-acute communities and outpatient medical units. It owns properties in major high-growth markets in the...
Community Healthcare Trust Incorporated (NYSE:CHCT) On An Uptrend: Could Fundamentals Be Driving The Stock?
Community Healthcare Trust's (NYSE:CHCT) stock up by 2.4% over the past week. We wonder if and what role the company's...
No summary available.
Analysts Conflicted on These Financial Names: Gladstone Commercial (GOOD) and Community Healthcare (CHCT)
Companies in the Financial sector have received a lot of coverage today as analysts weigh in on Gladstone Commercial (GOOD – Research Report) and Community Healthcare (CHCT – Research Report). Gladstone Commercial (GOOD) Colliers Securities analyst Barry Oxford reiterated a Buy rating on Gladstone Commercial today and set a price target of $26.00. The company's shares closed last Tuesday at $21.59. According to TipRanks.
Community Healthcare Trust Incorporated (CHCT) CEO Tim Wallace on Q4 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
No summary available.
CHCT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CHCTHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Community Healthcare Trust Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Community Healthcare Trust Inc (CHCT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Community Healthcare Trust Inc (CHCT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Community Healthcare Trust Inc (CHCT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch