Community Healthcare Trust Incorporated (CHCT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CHCT POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where CHCT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.45% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CHCT is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- CHCT ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 18th percentile.
CHCT Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 476.64, COMMUNITY HEALTHCARE TRUST INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 94.72% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for COMMUNITY HEALTHCARE TRUST INC is higher than it is for about 86.87% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 8.99, COMMUNITY HEALTHCARE TRUST INC has a higher such ratio than 87.94% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to COMMUNITY HEALTHCARE TRUST INC are IIPR, NYC, HIVE, TW, and PSTL.
- CHCT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit COMMUNITY HEALTHCARE TRUST INC's official web site, go to www.chct.reit.
CHCT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, CHCT's price/earnings ratio is 63.6% higher, now standing at 38.2.
- Over the past 91 months, CHCT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CHCT.
CHCT Growth Metrics
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 17.09%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 470.23%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 63.64%.
The table below shows CHCT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CHCT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CHCT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 60.49% of graded US stocks.
- CHCT's asset turnover comes in at 0.121 -- ranking 161st of 443 Trading stocks.
- GMRE, FHI, and AMH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CHCT.
The table below shows CHCT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CHCT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CHCT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$36.13||52-week high||$47.98|
|Prev. close||$35.53||52-week low||$30.38|
|Day high||$36.38||Avg. volume||95,442|
|50-day MA||$33.38||Dividend yield||4.93%|
|200-day MA||$37.09||Market Cap||914.05M|
Community Healthcare Trust Incorporated (CHCT) Company Bio
Community Healthcare Trust Incorporated operates as a fully-integrated healthcare real estate company. The company acquires and owns properties that are leased to hospitals, doctors, healthcare systems or other healthcare service providers located in geographic areas primarily outside of urban centers. The company is based in Franklin, Tennessee.
Most Popular Stories View All
CHCT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CHCT Latest Social Stream
View Full CHCT Social Stream
Latest CHCT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about COMMUNITY HEALTHCARE TRUST INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CHCT as an investment opportunity.
Community Healthcare Trust ( NYSE:CHCT ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$24.8m (up 6.7...
Analysts Offer Insights on Financial Companies: Community Healthcare (CHCT), Ocwen Financial (OCN) and Douglas Elliman Inc. (DOUG)
Companies in the Financial sector have received a lot of coverage today as analysts weigh in on Community Healthcare (CHCT – Research Report), Ocwen Financial (OCN – Research Report) and Douglas Elliman Inc. (DOUG – Research Report). Community Healthcare (CHCT) Colliers Securities analyst David Toti reiterated a Hold rating on Community Healthcare today and set a price target of $42.00. The company's shares closed last Friday at $35.29. According to TipRanks.
Community Healthcare Trust (CHCT) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of 6.78% and 1.15%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Community Healthcare Trust Incorporated (NYSE: CHCT) (the "Company") today announced results for the three months ended September 30, 2022. The Company reported net income for the three months ended September 30, 2022 of approximately $5.7 million, or $0.21 per diluted common share. Funds from operations ("FFO") and adjusted funds from operations ("AFFO") for the three months ended September 30, 2022 totaled $0.57 and $0.63, respectively, per diluted common share.
Community Healthcare Trust Incorporated (NYSE: CHCT) today announced that its Board of Directors has increased its common stock cash dividend for the quarter ended September 30, 2022. This dividend, in the amount of $0.445 per share, is payable on November 25, 2022 to shareholders of record on November 10, 2022. This dividend rate equates to an annualized dividend of $1.78 per share. Community Healthcare Trust Incorporated has increased its dividend every quarter since its Initial Public Offerin
CHCT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CHCTHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Community Healthcare Trust Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Community Healthcare Trust Inc (CHCT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Community Healthcare Trust Inc (CHCT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Community Healthcare Trust Inc (CHCT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch