Community Healthcare Trust Incorporated (CHCT) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 5.5 years, CHCT has averaged an annual trailing twelve month dividend growth rate of 13.09%.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that CHCT has less fluctuation in its price than 98.41% of stocks we're observing.
- Regarding dividend history, note that this is the 20th quarter in a row dividends for CHCT have increased.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with CHCT's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: DIS, PAC, XRX, AEG and EC.
CHCT Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for CHCT, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 49.88%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Community Healthcare Trust Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, Community Healthcare Trust Inc produces a dividend yield 3.68% -- which falls in the top 22.6%.
- In terms of opportunity, Community Healthcare Trust Inc's estimated return of 49.88% surpasses about 69.44% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- Based on dividend growth rate, Community Healthcare Trust Inc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 95.78% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
CHCT Dividend Chart
CHCT Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
CHCT Dividends vs. Peers
|1||CCP||Care Capital Properties, Inc.||9.59%|
|2||OHI||Omega Healthcare Investors, Inc.||8.47%|
|3||SBRA||Sabra Health Care REIT, Inc.||8.39%|
|4||LTC||LTC Properties, Inc.||6.21%|
|5||NHI||National Health Investors, Inc.||5.94%|
|6||DOC||Physicians Realty Trust Common Shares of Beneficial Interest||4.90%|
|7||UHT||Universal Health Realty Income Trust||4.79%|
|8||GMRE||Global Medical REIT Inc.||4.78%|
|9||CTRE||CareTrust REIT, Inc.||4.67%|
|10||MPW||Medical Properties Trust, Inc. common stock||4.64%|
|11||HTA||Healthcare Trust of America, Inc.||3.97%|
|12||HR||Healthcare Realty Trust Incorporated||3.85%|
|13||MRT||MedEquities Realty Trust, Inc.||3.81%|
|14||CHCT||Community Healthcare Trust Incorporated||3.73%|
|16||PEAK||Healthpeak Properties Inc.||3.33%|
|17||SNR||New Senior Investment Group Inc.||2.95%|
|19||DHC||Diversified Healthcare Trust||1.21%|
|20||QCP||Quality Care Properties, Inc.||0.00%|
|21||NWHUF||NorthWest Healthcare Properties Real Estate Investment Trust||0.00%|
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on CHCT dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Community Healthcare Trust Inc and its dividends:
Community Healthcare Trust Inc Common Stock (CHCT) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Community Healthcare Trust Inc (CHCT) - Dividend Investor
Community Healthcare Trust Inc (CHCT) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha