Community Healthcare Trust Incorporated (CHCT) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- CHCT's trailing 12 month dividends has averaged an annual growth rate of 7.15%.
- Regarding dividend history, note that this is the 16th quarter in a row dividends for CHCT have increased.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with CHCT's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: ED, WRE, IFS, CZNC and PEBK.
CHCT Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Community Healthcare Trust Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 48.14% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of CHCT, investors may wish to consider are:
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Real Estate sector, the expected return of -48.14%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than just 11.24% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, CHCT has a discount rate lower than just 11.24% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for Community Healthcare Trust Inc, its beta is lower than 5.46% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
CHCT Dividend Chart
CHCT Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
CHCT Dividends vs. Peers
|1||CCP||Care Capital Properties, Inc.||9.59%|
|2||OHI||Omega Healthcare Investors, Inc.||7.39%|
|3||SBRA||Sabra Health Care REIT, Inc.||6.90%|
|4||NHI||National Health Investors, Inc.||6.66%|
|5||LTC||LTC Properties, Inc.||5.93%|
|6||GMRE||Global Medical REIT Inc.||5.79%|
|7||MPW||Medical Properties Trust, Inc. common stock||5.46%|
|8||DOC||Physicians Realty Trust Common Shares of Beneficial Interest||5.18%|
|9||CTRE||CareTrust REIT, Inc.||5.00%|
|10||PEAK||Healthpeak Properties Inc.||4.85%|
|11||HTA||Healthcare Trust of America, Inc.||4.80%|
|12||SNR||New Senior Investment Group Inc.||4.54%|
|14||HR||Healthcare Realty Trust Incorporated||3.91%|
|15||MRT||MedEquities Realty Trust, Inc.||3.81%|
|16||CHCT||Community Healthcare Trust Incorporated||3.80%|
|19||DHC||Diversified Healthcare Trust||0.80%|
|20||QCP||Quality Care Properties, Inc.||0.00%|
Looking for More Information on CHCT dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Community Healthcare Trust Inc and its dividends:
Community Healthcare Trust Inc Common Stock (CHCT) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Community Healthcare Trust Inc (CHCT) - Dividend Investor
Community Healthcare Trust Inc (CHCT) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha