Community Healthcare Trust Incorporated (CHCT) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 5.5 years, CHCT has averaged an annual trailing twelve month dividend growth rate of 13.09%.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that CHCT has less fluctuation in its price than 98.41% of stocks we're observing.
- Regarding dividend history, note that this is the 20th quarter in a row dividends for CHCT have increased.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with CHCT's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: DIS, PAC, XRX, AEG and EC.
CHCT Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Community Healthcare Trust Inc, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 98.69% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Community Healthcare Trust Inc are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, CHCT offers a dividend yield in the top 18.14% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of opportunity, Community Healthcare Trust Inc's estimated return of 98.69% surpasses about 70.09% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- Based on dividend growth rate, Community Healthcare Trust Inc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 95.21% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
CHCT Dividend Chart
CHCT Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
CHCT Dividends vs. Peers
|1||MPW||Medical Properties Trust, Inc. common stock||9.64%|
|2||GMRE||Global Medical REIT Inc.||9.61%|
|3||CCP||Care Capital Properties, Inc.||9.59%|
|4||SBRA||Sabra Health Care REIT, Inc.||9.09%|
|5||OHI||Omega Healthcare Investors, Inc.||9.01%|
|6||UHT||Universal Health Realty Income Trust||6.73%|
|7||NHI||National Health Investors, Inc.||6.27%|
|8||LTC||LTC Properties, Inc.||6.13%|
|9||DOC||Physicians Realty Trust Common Shares of Beneficial Interest||6.04%|
|10||CTRE||CareTrust REIT, Inc.||6.04%|
|11||CHCT||Community Healthcare Trust Incorporated||5.61%|
|12||PEAK||Healthpeak Properties Inc.||5.14%|
|13||HTA||Healthcare Trust of America, Inc.||4.53%|
|15||MRT||MedEquities Realty Trust, Inc.||3.81%|
|17||DHC||Diversified Healthcare Trust||3.70%|
|18||SNR||New Senior Investment Group Inc.||2.95%|
|19||HR||Healthcare Realty Trust Incorporated||2.06%|
|20||QCP||Quality Care Properties, Inc.||0.00%|
|21||NWHUF||NorthWest Healthcare Properties Real Estate Investment Trust||0.00%|
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on CHCT dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Community Healthcare Trust Inc and its dividends:
Community Healthcare Trust Inc Common Stock (CHCT) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Community Healthcare Trust Inc (CHCT) - Dividend Investor
Community Healthcare Trust Inc (CHCT) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha