Church & Dwight Company, Inc. (CHD): Price and Financial Metrics
CHD Stock Summary
- Church & Dwight Co Inc's market capitalization of $19,414,728,691 is ahead of 88.43% of US-listed equities.
- CHD's went public 35.02 years ago, making it older than 92.75% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CHD is more volatile than just 9.43% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CHD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DOV, POOL, AVY, SNA, and HRL.
- CHD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Church & Dwight Co Inc's official web site, go to www.churchdwight.com.
CHD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CHD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$79.22||52-week high||$98.96|
|Prev. close||$78.69||52-week low||$47.98|
|Day high||$79.85||Avg. volume||1,442,188|
|50-day MA||$84.24||Dividend yield||1.27%|
|200-day MA||$86.05||Market Cap||19.41B|
Church & Dwight Company, Inc. (CHD) Company Bio
Church & Dwight develops, manufactures, and markets household, personal care, and specialty products. The company was founded in 1846 and is based in Ewing, New Jersey.
CHD Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for CHD, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Church & Dwight Co Inc ranked in the 39th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for CHD, they are:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 90% of its capital from equity, and 10% of its capital from debt. Notably, its equity weight is greater than 70.24% of US equities in the Consumer Defensive sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- CHD's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 34.32% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Church & Dwight Co Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 16.96. This coverage rate is greater than that of 82.83% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CHD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CHD Latest Social Stream
View Full CHD Social Stream
Latest CHD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Church & Dwight Co Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CHD as an investment opportunity.
The following slide deck was published by Church & Dwight Co., Inc. in conjunction with this event....
Yahoo Finance Live talks with new Clorox CEO Linda Rendle about how she is managing the business during the COVID-19 pandemic.
EWING, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Church & Dwight Co., Inc. (NYSE:CHD) today announced that Matt Farrell, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer and Rick Dierker, Chief Financial Officer, will present at the 2021 Consumer Analyst Group of New York (CAGNY) Virtual Conference on Tuesday, February 16, 2021 at 11:50 a.m. ET. The presentation will be broadcast online at investor.churchdwight.com/investors/news-events. About Church & Dwight Church & Dwight Co., Inc. (NYSE: CHD) founded in 1846,
Quick Take PurposeBuilt Brands (PBLT) has filed to raise $100 million in an IPO of its common stock, according to an S-1 registration statement. The firm develops and sells surface care products for a variety of applications. PBLT has performed well during the COVID-19 pandemic due to changing consumer habits...
Church & Dwight Co., Inc. ( NYSE:CHD ) is about to trade ex-dividend in the next four days. This means that investors...
CHD Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CHDHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Church & Dwight Co Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!