Church & Dwight Co. (CHD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CHD POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where CHD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.12% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CHD is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 178 days.
- CHD ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 14th percentile.
CHD Stock Summary
- CHURCH & DWIGHT CO INC's market capitalization of $20,855,718,649 is ahead of 90.32% of US-listed equities.
- CHD's went public 37.06 years ago, making it older than 93.4% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- CHD's current price/earnings ratio is 50.39, which is higher than 89.16% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CHURCH & DWIGHT CO INC are DOV, HEI, SNA, ACGL, and J.
- CHD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CHURCH & DWIGHT CO INC's official web site, go to www.churchdwight.com.
CHD Valuation Summary
- CHD's EV/EBIT ratio is 37.2; this is 86.93% higher than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- Over the past 243 months, CHD's price/earnings ratio has gone up 29.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CHD.
CHD Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 43.45%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 36.78%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 34.48%.
The table below shows CHD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CHD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CHD has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 65.71% of graded US stocks.
- CHD's asset turnover comes in at 0.693 -- ranking 37th of 50 Consumer Goods stocks.
- AOS, EPC, and FLXS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CHD.
The table below shows CHD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CHD Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of CHD, see our CHD price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$90.29||Average Broker Recommendation||1.86 (Hold)|
CHD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CHD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$85.72||52-week high||$105.28|
|Prev. close||$85.46||52-week low||$70.16|
|Day high||$86.44||Avg. volume||1,420,372|
|50-day MA||$83.08||Dividend yield||1.27%|
|200-day MA||$82.53||Market Cap||20.92B|
Church & Dwight Co. (CHD) Company Bio
Church & Dwight Co., Inc., is a major American manufacturer of household products that is headquartered in Ewing, New Jersey. While it manufactures many products, it is best known for its Arm & Hammer line which includes baking soda and a variety of products made with it, including laundry detergent and toothpaste. Church & Dwight was founded in 1847 as John Dwight and Company, and changed to its current name in 1896. Church & Dwight is incorporated in Delaware. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
CHD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CHD Latest Social Stream
View Full CHD Social Stream
Latest CHD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CHURCH & DWIGHT CO INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CHD as an investment opportunity.
Church & Dwight Stock Clears Key Benchmark, Hitting 80-Plus RS Rating
Church & Dwight shows improving price performance, earning an upgrade to its IBD Relative Strength Rating from 69 to 80.
15 Best Stocks Under $100
In this article, we take a look at 15 best stocks under $100. If you want to see more best stocks under $100, go directly to 5 Best Stocks Under $100. Stocks are very uncertain in the short term as pretty much anything can happen. Earnings can be better than expected or they can be […]
With 85% ownership, Church & Dwight Co., Inc. (NYSE:CHD) boasts of strong institutional backing
Key Insights Significantly high institutional ownership implies Church & Dwight's stock price is sensitive to their...
15 Dividend Zombies and Kings With Longest Dividend Payouts
In this article, we will discuss 15 dividend zombies and dividend kings with the longest dividend payouts. You can skip our detailed analysis of dividend stocks and their performance over the years, and go directly to read 5 Dividend Zombies and Kings With Longest Dividend Payouts. Dividend zombies are companies with century-long dividend payouts, whereas […]
Beat the Market the Zacks Way: Kazia Therapeutics, Uber, Medtronic in Focus
Last week, our time-tested methodologies served investors well in navigating the market. Check out some of our achievements from the past three months.
CHD Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CHDHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Church & Dwight Co Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Church & Dwight Co Inc (CHD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Church & Dwight Co Inc (CHD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Church & Dwight Co Inc (CHD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...