Church & Dwight Company, Inc. (CHD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CHD POWR Grades
- CHD scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 93.54% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CHD is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 206 days.
- CHD ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
CHD Stock Summary
- CHD has a market capitalization of $21,738,596,753 -- more than approximately 89.34% of US stocks.
- Church & Dwight Co Inc's stock had its IPO on March 6, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.88% of US equities in our set.
- The volatility of Church & Dwight Co Inc's share price is greater than that of just 2.79% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Church & Dwight Co Inc are POOL, EXPD, COO, HPE, and GNRC.
- Visit CHD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.churchdwight.com.
CHD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CHD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$88.55||52-week high||$98.96|
|Prev. close||$88.64||52-week low||$70.07|
|Day high||$89.42||Avg. volume||1,446,258|
|50-day MA||$86.14||Dividend yield||1.14%|
|200-day MA||$88.07||Market Cap||21.72B|
Church & Dwight Company, Inc. (CHD) Company Bio
Church & Dwight develops, manufactures, and markets household, personal care, and specialty products. The company was founded in 1846 and is based in Ewing, New Jersey.
CHD Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Church & Dwight Co Inc. To summarize, we found that Church & Dwight Co Inc ranked in the 29th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for CHD, they are:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 91. Its equity weight surpasses that of 69.94% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Consumer Defensive sector.
- CHD's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 35.94% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Church & Dwight Co Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 17.45. This coverage rate is greater than that of 81% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CHD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CHD Latest Social Stream
View Full CHD Social Stream
Latest CHD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Church & Dwight Co Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CHD as an investment opportunity.
Some of your favorite consumer brands want more of your money because of surging inflation.
It looks like Church & Dwight Co., Inc. ( NYSE:CHD ) is about to go ex-dividend in the next three days. If you purchase...
Photo by AlexanderFord/E+ via Getty Images Perrigo (PRGO) has been a name which has been struggling for a long time after it incurred a great deal of leverage, being on the buy side of the M&A frenzy which dominated the pharma space in 2013. At the time the company inverted...
So what did the stock market do today?
If this pandemic reopening thesis continues, it appears condom stocks could come out big winners as the world returns to normal again.
CHD Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|