Church & Dwight Company, Inc. (CHD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CHD POWR Grades
- CHD scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 89.96% of US stocks.
- CHD's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 47 weeks.
- CHD ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 14th percentile.
CHD Stock Summary
- CHD's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 281.33 -- higher than 89.47% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- CHD's went public 35.56 years ago, making it older than 92.57% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of Church & Dwight Co Inc's share price is greater than that of merely 0.24% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Church & Dwight Co Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be DOV, J, POOL, GWW, and DLTR.
- Visit CHD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.churchdwight.com.
CHD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, CHD's EV/EBIT ratio is 16.67% higher, now standing at 21.
- Over the past 243 months, CHD's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 0.5.
- CHD's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 0.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CHD.
CHD Growth Metrics
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 14.68%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 78.22%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 16.62%.
The table below shows CHD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CHD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CHD has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 63.33% of graded US stocks.
- CHD's asset turnover comes in at 0.69 -- ranking 37th of 50 Consumer Goods stocks.
- EPC, AOS, and CTHR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CHD.
The table below shows CHD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CHD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CHD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$83.70||52-week high||$96.31|
|Prev. close||$83.59||52-week low||$77.62|
|Day high||$83.97||Avg. volume||1,380,506|
|50-day MA||$84.85||Dividend yield||1.21%|
|200-day MA||$85.16||Market Cap||20.55B|
Church & Dwight Company, Inc. (CHD) Company Bio
Church & Dwight develops, manufactures, and markets household, personal care, and specialty products. The company was founded in 1846 and is based in Ewing, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
CHD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CHD Latest Social Stream
View Full CHD Social Stream
Latest CHD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Church & Dwight Co Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CHD as an investment opportunity.
WAYNE, N.J., Sept. 16, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Finishing Touch Flawless, the Church & Dwight Co., Inc. beauty brand taking hair removal devices for women to new levels, announced today that their #1 facial hair remover for women, Flawless, is a recipient of the prestigious Allure Best of
Condom Market to Reach USD 10.97 Billion by [2021-2028]; Rising Prevalence of Hepatitis B and Syphilis to Brighten Business Possibilities, states Fortune Business Insights
Top companies covered in the condom market are Reckitt Benckiser Group (Slough, U.K.), LifeStyles Healthcare Pte Ltd (Melbourne, Australia), Caution Wear Corp. (New Hampshire, USA), Church & Dwight Co., Inc. (Ewing, U.S.), Cupid Limited (Nashik, India), Karex Berhad (Selangor, Malaysia), CPR GmbH (Sarstedt, Germany), ONE Condoms (Massachusetts, USA), Sagami Rubber Industries Co., Ltd. (Kanagawa, Japan), Okamoto Industries, Inc. (Tokyo, Japan), and more players profiled Top companies covered in the condom market are Reckitt Benckiser Group (Slough, U.K.), LifeStyles Healthcare Pte Ltd (Melbourne, Australia), Caution Wear Corp. (New Hampshire, USA), Church & Dwight Co., Inc. (Ewing, U.S.), Cupid Limited (Nashik, India), Karex Berhad (Selangor, Malaysia), CPR GmbH (Sarstedt, Germany), ONE ...
Investors in Church & Dwight (NYSE:CHD) have made a favorable return of 92% over the past five years
If you buy and hold a stock for many years, you'd hope to be making a profit. Furthermore, you'd generally like to see...
Church & Dwight Co., Inc. (NYSE:CHD) will be presenting at the Barclays Global Consumer Staples Virtual Conference on Wednesday, September 8. A live webcast of the presentation is scheduled to begin at 2:40 p.m. ET and can be accessed at Church & Dwight News & Events. For those unable to participate during the live webcast, a replay will be made available at the same location. Church & Dwight
While everyone’s keeping their fingers crossed, if the pandemic nevertheless worsens, these consumer goods stocks may do well.
CHD Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|