Church & Dwight Company, Inc. (CHD) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: CHD reports less variability in its cash flow than 88.57% of dividend stocks in our set.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that CHD has less volatility in its price than 92.05% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with CHD's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: VMW, CYD, PPL, CORR and SWCH.
CHD Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Church & Dwight Co Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 57.9% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of CHD, investors may wish to consider are:
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the large-sized market cap category, CHD's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than 95.34% of them.
- The stock's annual revenue of roughly $5 billion puts it in the mid-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than 85.65% of companies in the same revenue class.
CHD Dividend Chart
CHD Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|