Chemed Corp (CHE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CHE POWR Grades
- CHE scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 97.32% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CHE is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- CHE's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 17.16% of US stocks).
CHE Stock Summary
- CHE's went public 36.27 years ago, making it older than 92.84% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 515.78%, Chemed Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 97.24% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of Chemed Corp's share price is greater than that of only 9.24% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CHE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PINC, MBUU, ASGN, MKTX, and TBK.
- CHE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Chemed Corp's official web site, go to www.chemed.com.
CHE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, CHE's EV/EBIT ratio is 33.45% lower, now standing at 19.5.
- CHE's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.9 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, CHE's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CHE.
CHE Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 90.56%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 59.84%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 150.83%.
The table below shows CHE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CHE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CHE has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 96.99% of graded US stocks.
- CHE's asset turnover comes in at 1.524 -- ranking 7th of 81 Healthcare stocks.
- NTRA, RDNT, and VCYT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CHE.
The table below shows CHE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CHE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CHE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$488.10||52-week high||$539.87|
|Prev. close||$486.07||52-week low||$403.00|
|Day high||$490.06||Avg. volume||60,275|
|50-day MA||$495.52||Dividend yield||0.3%|
|200-day MA||$481.22||Market Cap||7.31B|
Chemed Corp (CHE) Company Bio
Chemed Corporation provides hospice and palliative care services in the United States. It operates through two segments, VITAS and Roto-Rooter. The company offers its services to patients through a network of physicians, registered nurses, home health aides, social workers, clergy, and volunteers. It also provides plumbing, drain cleaning, water restoration, and other related services to residential and commercial customers. The company was founded in 1970 and is based in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
CHE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CHE Latest Social Stream
View Full CHE Social Stream
Latest CHE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Chemed Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CHE as an investment opportunity.
CINCINNATI, February 24, 2022--Chemed Corporation (Chemed) (NYSE: CHE), which operates VITAS Healthcare Corporation (VITAS), one of the nation’s largest providers of end-of-life care, and Roto-Rooter, the nation’s largest commercial and residential plumbing and drain cleaning services provider, reported financial results for its fourth quarter ended December 31, 2021, versus the comparable prior-year period, as follows:
CINCINNATI--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Chemed Corporation (NYSE:CHE) announced today that the Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of 36-cents per share on the Company’s capital stock, payable on March 18, 2022, to shareholders of record as of February 28, 2022. This is equal to the dividend paid in December 2021. This represents the 203rd consecutive quarterly dividend paid by Chemed in its 50 years as a public company. Listed on the New York Stock Exchange and headquartered in Cinc
Chemed (NYSE:CHE) declares $0.36/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.Forward yield 0.31%Payable March 18; for shareholders of record Feb. 28; ex-div Feb.
Chemed (CHE) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
ADUS vs. CHE: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
CHE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|