Chemed Corp (CHE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CHE POWR Grades
- CHE scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 97.78% of US stocks.
- CHE's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 197 days.
- CHE ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 20th percentile.
CHE Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Chemed Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.54% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -51.95%, Chemed Corp's debt growth rate surpasses just 6.92% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of Chemed Corp's share price is greater than that of merely 4.19% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Chemed Corp are JOBS, SSTK, HAE, EBS, and TTEK.
- Visit CHE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.chemed.com.
CHE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CHE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$476.47||52-week high||$560.00|
|Prev. close||$486.60||52-week low||$417.41|
|Day high||$482.58||Avg. volume||96,488|
|50-day MA||$459.99||Dividend yield||0.28%|
|200-day MA||$489.58||Market Cap||7.60B|
Chemed Corp (CHE) Company Bio
Chemed Corporation provides hospice and palliative care services in the United States. It operates through two segments, VITAS and Roto-Rooter. The company offers its services to patients through a network of physicians, registered nurses, home health aides, social workers, clergy, and volunteers. It also provides plumbing, drain cleaning, water restoration, and other related services to residential and commercial customers. The company was founded in 1970 and is based in Cincinnati, Ohio.
CHE Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Chemed Corp. To summarize, we found that Chemed Corp ranked in the 63th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Chemed Corp, consider:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 169.15; that's higher than 96.44% of US stocks in the Healthcare sector that have positive free cash flow.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 0% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than just 5.04% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- CHE's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 56.5% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CHE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CHE Latest Social Stream
View Full CHE Social Stream
Latest CHE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Chemed Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CHE as an investment opportunity.
Chemed Corporation (NYSE:CHE) today announced that it will present at the BofA Securities 2021 Virtual Health Care Conference on Tuesday, May 11, 2021, at 12:30 PM (ET).
Chemed Corporation (CHE) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call March 28, 2021 10:30 AM ET Company Participants Sherri Warner – Investor Relations Kevin McNamara – President and Chief Executive Officer Dave Williams – Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Nick Westfall – President and Chief Executive Officer-Chemed's VITAS Healthcare Corporation...
Chemed's (CHE) first-quarter 2021 revenues increase year-over-year on solid growth across its Roto-Rooter arm.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / April 28, 2021 / Chemed Corp. (NYSE:CHE) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on April 28, 2021 at 10:00 AM Eastern Time.
Chemed (CHE) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 5.71% and 2.01%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
CHE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|