Chemed Corp (CHE): Price and Financial Metrics
CHE Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 800.03, Chemed Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 94.25% of US stocks.
- CHE's went public 33.9 years ago, making it older than 92.4% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Chemed Corp is higher than 80.37% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Chemed Corp are EV, SITE, EEFT, OLLI, and LAZ.
- Visit CHE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.chemed.com.
CHE Stock Price Chart More Charts
CHE Price/Volume Stats
Chemed Corp (CHE) Company Bio
Chemed Corporation provides hospice and palliative care services in the United States. It operates through two segments, VITAS and Roto-Rooter. The company offers its services to patients through a network of physicians, registered nurses, home health aides, social workers, clergy, and volunteers. It also provides plumbing, drain cleaning, water restoration, and other related services to residential and commercial customers. The company was founded in 1970 and is based in Cincinnati, Ohio.