Chemed Corp (CHE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CHE POWR Grades
- CHE scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 95.56% of US stocks.
- CHE's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 51 weeks.
- CHE ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 24th percentile.
CHE Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CHE is 2.44 -- better than 79.64% of US stocks.
- Chemed Corp's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.68% of US equities in our set.
- The volatility of Chemed Corp's share price is greater than that of only 8.31% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Chemed Corp are PINC, MBUU, PETS, TAL, and ACA.
- CHE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Chemed Corp's official web site, go to www.chemed.com.
CHE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, CHE's EV/EBIT ratio is 33.45% lower, now standing at 19.5.
- CHE's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.9 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, CHE's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CHE.
CHE Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 109.04%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 103.96%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 77.66%.
The table below shows CHE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CHE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CHE has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 95.73% of graded US stocks.
- CHE's asset turnover comes in at 1.503 -- ranking 7th of 81 Healthcare stocks.
- VCYT, HCSG, and NTRA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CHE.
The table below shows CHE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CHE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CHE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$430.12||52-week high||$560.00|
|Prev. close||$417.67||52-week low||$403.00|
|Day high||$431.43||Avg. volume||93,798|
|50-day MA||$459.56||Dividend yield||0.33%|
|200-day MA||$477.73||Market Cap||6.77B|
Chemed Corp (CHE) Company Bio
Chemed Corporation provides hospice and palliative care services in the United States. It operates through two segments, VITAS and Roto-Rooter. The company offers its services to patients through a network of physicians, registered nurses, home health aides, social workers, clergy, and volunteers. It also provides plumbing, drain cleaning, water restoration, and other related services to residential and commercial customers. The company was founded in 1970 and is based in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
CHE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CHE Latest Social Stream
View Full CHE Social Stream
Latest CHE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Chemed Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CHE as an investment opportunity.
Andvari Associates, an investment management firm, published its third-quarter 2021 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. A return of 6.5% was delivered by the fund for the first nine months of 2021, below its S&P 500 and Russell 2000 benchmarks that delivered 15.9% and 12.4% returns respectively for the same […]
When you buy shares in a company, it's worth keeping in mind the possibility that it could fail, and you could lose...
Chemed To Report Third-Quarter 2021 Earnings October 28, Related Conference Call To Be Held On October 29
CINCINNATI--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Chemed Corporation (NYSE:CHE) today announced that it will release financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2021, on Thursday, October 28, 2021, following the close of trading on the New York Stock Exchange. Chemed will host a conference call and webcast at 10 a.m., ET, on Friday, October 29, 2021, to discuss the company''s quarterly results and to provide an update on its business. The toll-free dial-in number for the conference call is 844-743-25
Wondering how to pick strong, market-beating stocks for your investment portfolio? Look no further than the Zacks Style Scores.
Chemed (CHE) might move higher on growing optimism about its earnings prospects, which is reflected by its upgrade to a Zacks Rank #2 (Buy).
CHE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|