Chemed Corp (CHE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CHE POWR Grades
- CHE scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 97.48% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CHE is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- CHE's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 26.12% of US stocks).
CHE Stock Summary
- CHE's went public 36.76 years ago, making it older than 93.22% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 91.28%, CHEMED CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 87.2% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of CHEMED CORP's share price is greater than that of just 1.38% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CHE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AGX, MEI, MDC, MKTX, and MORN.
- CHE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CHEMED CORP's official web site, go to www.chemed.com.
CHE Valuation Summary
- CHE's price/earnings ratio is 24.3; this is 23.98% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- CHE's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CHE.
CHE Growth Metrics
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -18.74%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 69.72%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 26.74%.
The table below shows CHE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CHE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CHE has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 96.99% of graded US stocks.
- CHE's asset turnover comes in at 1.524 -- ranking 7th of 81 Healthcare stocks.
- NTRA, RDNT, and VCYT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CHE.
The table below shows CHE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CHE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CHE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$446.10||52-week high||$539.87|
|Prev. close||$445.55||52-week low||$403.00|
|Day high||$447.93||Avg. volume||63,374|
|50-day MA||$478.40||Dividend yield||0.34%|
|200-day MA||$485.42||Market Cap||6.65B|
Chemed Corp (CHE) Company Bio
Chemed Corporation provides hospice and palliative care services in the United States. It operates through two segments, VITAS and Roto-Rooter. The company offers its services to patients through a network of physicians, registered nurses, home health aides, social workers, clergy, and volunteers. It also provides plumbing, drain cleaning, water restoration, and other related services to residential and commercial customers. The company was founded in 1970 and is based in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
CHE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CHE Latest Social Stream
View Full CHE Social Stream
Latest CHE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CHEMED CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CHE as an investment opportunity.
When you buy shares in a company, it's worth keeping in mind the possibility that it could fail, and you could lose...
Chemed's (CHE) VITAS segment revenue decline during the second quarter gets somewhat offset by a geographically weighted average Medicare reimbursement rate increase of nearly 1.3%.
Investors are optimistic about Chemed's (CHE) better-than-expected earnings and impressive Roto-Rooter results.
PNTG vs. CHE: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
H&R Block, Chemed, Suncor Energy, Open Text and Essent Group are part of the Zacks top Analyst Blog.
CHE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|