Chemed Corp (CHE) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at -21.04 -- higher than 7.06% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, CHE has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 469,434,000, ranking above 93.89% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that CHE has less volatility in its price than 91.95% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with CHE's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: SBAC, DLR, BDC, CCM and SSNC.
CHE Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of CHE, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 72.82% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Chemed Corp are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Chemed Corp's dividend yield of 0.3% is in the bottom 3.24%.
- With a market cap of roughly $8 billion, CHE is in the mid-sized market cap class; here, it has a lower equity discount rate than 94.53% of stocks.
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the mid-sized market cap category, CHE has a beta lower than 91.97% of them.
CHE Dividend Chart
CHE Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|