Chemed Corp (CHE) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at -21.04 -- higher than 7.09% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, CHE has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 469,434,000, ranking above 94.06% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that CHE has less fluctuation in its price than 92.87% of stocks we're observing.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with CHE's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: AMGN, APD, STZ, TGT and GLNG.
CHE Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of CHE, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 88.87% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of CHE, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Chemed Corp produces a dividend yield 0.28% -- which falls in the bottom 1.93%.
- Chemed Corp's market cap of $8 billion US dollars puts it in the mid-sized market cap class; amongst this group of stocks, its equity discount rate is lower than 85.14% of them.
- In terms of opportunity, Chemed Corp's estimated return of -88.87% surpasses about 3.56% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
CHE Dividend Chart
CHE Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|