Chiasma, Inc. (CHMA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CHMA POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where CHMA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 63.2% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CHMA is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- CHMA's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 2.59% of US stocks).
CHMA Stock Summary
- For CHMA, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 0.5% of US equities we're observing.
- With a price/sales ratio of 79.49, Chiasma Inc has a higher such ratio than 96.07% of stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Chiasma Inc comes in at 2,033.8%, a number that bests 99.45% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CHMA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BYRN, FULC, RDHL, FIXX, and PTGX.
- Visit CHMA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.chiasmapharma.com.
CHMA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CHMA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.19||52-week high||$7.75|
|Prev. close||$4.17||52-week low||$2.77|
|Day high||$4.20||Avg. volume||2,474,975|
|50-day MA||$3.61||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.04||Market Cap||242.58M|
Chiasma, Inc. (CHMA) Company Bio
Chiasma Inc. focuses on developing and commercializing oral forms of therapies for patients suffering from orphan diseases. The company was founded in 2001 and is based in Newton, Massachusetts.
CHMA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CHMA Latest Social Stream
View Full CHMA Social Stream
Latest CHMA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Chiasma Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CHMA as an investment opportunity.
SHAREHOLDER INVESTIGATION: Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates PFPT, MDP, CHMA, EQT; Shareholders are Encouraged to Contact the Firm
NEW YORK, June 11, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies: Proofpoint, Inc. (NASDAQ: PFPT) concerning potential violations of the federal securities laws and/or breaches of fiduciary duties relating to its sale to Thoma Bravo for $176.00 per share in cash. If you are a Proofpoint shareholder, click here to learn more about your rights and options. Meredith Corporation (NYSE: MDP) concerning potential vio
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: WeissLaw LLP Reminds CHMA, PFOH, PTON, and HGV Shareholders About Its Ongoing Investigations
NEW YORK, June 10, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- If you own shares in any of the companies listed above and would like to discuss our investigations or have any questions concerning this notice or your rights or interests, please contact: Joshua Rubin, Esq.WeissLaw LLP1500 Broadway, 16th FloorNew York, NY 10036(212) 682-3025(888) [email protected] Chiasma, Inc. (NASDAQ: CHMA) WeissLaw LLP is investigating possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of law by the board of
SHAREHOLDER INVESTIGATION: Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates CORE, CHMA, WBT, DSSI, CLDR; Shareholders are Encouraged to Contact the Firm
Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies:
Chiasma Inc (NASDAQ: CHMA ) has presented patient-reported outcomes (PROs) data from its MPOWERED Phase 3 trial of Mycapssa for acromegaly, a hormonal disorder in which the pituitary gland produces too much growth hormone. Data demonstrated that study patients reported significantly improved quality of life and work productivity after transitioning from long-acting injectable somatostatin analogs (iSSAs) to Mycapssa. The data were presented at … Full story available on Benzinga.com
INVESTIGATION ALERT: Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates CHMA, DSSI, WBT, HGV, PFBI; Shareholders are Encouraged to Contact the Firm
NEW YORK , May 27, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies: Chiasma, Inc. (NASDAQ: CHMA ) concerning potential violations of the federal securities laws and/or breaches of fiduciary duties relating to its sale to Amryt Pharma plc. Under the terms of the agreement, each share of Chiasma common stock issued and outstanding prior to the consummation of the transaction will be exchanged for 0.396 Amryt American Depositary Shares, each representing five Amryt ordinary shares. If you are a Chiasma shareholder, click here to learn more about your … Full story available on Benzinga.com
CHMA Price Returns