Chiasma, Inc. (CHMA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CHMA POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where CHMA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 63.2% of US stocks.
- CHMA's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- CHMA's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 2.59% of US stocks).
CHMA Stock Summary
- For CHMA, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 0.53% of US equities we're observing.
- With a price/sales ratio of 78.91, Chiasma Inc has a higher such ratio than 96.09% of stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Chiasma Inc comes in at 2,033.8%, a number that bests 99.37% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CHMA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FULC, VYNE, FIXX, PTGX, and RDHL.
- CHMA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Chiasma Inc's official web site, go to www.chiasmapharma.com.
CHMA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, CHMA's price/sales ratio is 2150% higher, now standing at 81.
- CHMA's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 73 months.
- Over the past 73 months, CHMA's price/earnings ratio has gone up 148.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CHMA.
CHMA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CHMA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.76||52-week high||$5.74|
|Prev. close||$4.00||52-week low||$2.77|
|Day high||$4.10||Avg. volume||2,123,740|
|50-day MA||$4.29||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.96||Market Cap||217.68M|
Chiasma, Inc. (CHMA) Company Bio
Chiasma Inc. focuses on developing and commercializing oral forms of therapies for patients suffering from orphan diseases. The company was founded in 2001 and is based in Newton, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
CHMA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CHMA Latest Social Stream
View Full CHMA Social Stream
Latest CHMA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Chiasma Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CHMA as an investment opportunity.
Chiasma, Inc. ( NASDAQ:CHMA ) is possibly approaching a major achievement in its business, so we would like to shine...
Pulmatrix, Inc. (NASDAQ: PULM), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing innovative inhaled therapies to address serious pulmonary and non-pulmonary disease using its patented iSPERSE™ technology, today announced the appointment of Anand Varadan to its Board of Directors, effective July 26, 2021. Mr. Varadan brings expertise in commercialization and successful product launches. In addition, Mark Iwicki stepped down from his role on the Board of Directors effective July 23, 2021.
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates RAVN, BOCH, ONEM, CHMA; Shareholders are Encouraged to Contact the Firm
NEW YORK, July 24, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies: Raven Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ: RAVN) concerning potential violations of the federal securities laws and/or breaches of fiduciary duties relating to its sale to CNH Industrial N.V. for $58.00 per share. If you are a Raven shareholder, click here to learn more about your rights and options. Bank of Commerce Holdings (NASDAQ: BOCH) concerning poten
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: WeissLaw LLP Reminds ONEM, BOCH, CHMA, and QTS Shareholders About Its Ongoing Investigations
If you own shares in any of the companies listed above and would like to discuss our investigations or have any questions concerning this notice or your rights or interests, please contact:
SHAREHOLDER INVESTIGATION: Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates WRI, WBT, CHMA, XOG, USCR, ONEM; Shareholders are Encouraged to Contact the Firm
Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies:
CHMA Price Returns