Chico's FAS, Inc. (CHS): Price and Financial Metrics
CHS Stock Summary
- CHS's price/sales ratio is 0.24; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 8.09% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 1,174.49%, Chico'S Fas Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 97.5% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CHS comes in at 21.33% -- higher than that of 90.18% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CHS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EXPR, KEQU, UTI, UIHC, and SPTN.
- CHS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Chico'S Fas Inc's official web site, go to www.chicosfas.com.
CHS Stock Price Chart More Charts
CHS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.12||52-week high||$6.11|
|Prev. close||$4.23||52-week low||$2.33|
|Day high||$4.23||Avg. volume||2,175,303|
|50-day MA||$4.07||Dividend yield||8.5%|
|200-day MA||$3.68||Market Cap||488.71M|
Chico's FAS, Inc. (CHS) Company Bio
Chico's FAS is a specialty retailer of women's private branded, sophisticated, casual-to-dressy clothing, intimates, complementary accessories, and other non-clothing items. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in Fort Myers, Florida.
CHS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for CHS, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Chico'S Fas Inc ranked in the 4st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Chico'S Fas Inc ended up being:
- CHS's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than merely 0.73% of tickers in our DCF set.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 6. This value is greater than only 1.75% stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|