Chico's FAS, Inc. (CHS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CHS POWR Grades
- CHS scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 97.39% of US stocks.
- CHS's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- CHS's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 7.01% of US stocks).
CHS Stock Summary
- Chico'S Fas Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 96.54% of US listed stocks.
- CHS's price/sales ratio is 0.52; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 9.6% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CHS is more volatile than 97.24% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CHS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are WSBC, MRLN, UIHC, AMBO, and UBSI.
- CHS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Chico'S Fas Inc's official web site, go to www.chicosfas.com.
CHS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, CHS's EV/EBIT ratio is 136.9% lower, now standing at -6.9.
- Over the past 243 months, CHS's price/earnings ratio has gone down 31.8.
- CHS's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 24.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CHS.
CHS Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -300.31%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -137.79%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 59%.
The table below shows CHS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CHS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CHS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.18||52-week high||$7.29|
|Prev. close||$6.34||52-week low||$0.91|
|Day high||$6.37||Avg. volume||2,335,091|
|50-day MA||$5.76||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.21||Market Cap||757.68M|
Chico's FAS, Inc. (CHS) Company Bio
Chico's FAS is a specialty retailer of women's private branded, sophisticated, casual-to-dressy clothing, intimates, complementary accessories, and other non-clothing items. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in Fort Myers, Florida.
CHS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CHS Latest Social Stream
View Full CHS Social Stream
Latest CHS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Chico'S Fas Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CHS as an investment opportunity.
If you want to know who really controls Chico's FAS, Inc. ( NYSE:CHS ), then you'll have to look at the makeup of its...
It was a simple statement from a fashion retailer with a big mall presence. But it helps explain why malls are still alive and well.
Investors need to pay close attention to for Chico's FAS (CHS) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
Chico's FAS, Inc. Announces Appointment of Nancy Johnson as SVP, GMM & Design of the Chico's brand and Dimple Rao as VP, Product Management for Chico's FAS, Inc.
Chico's FAS, Inc. (NYSE: CHS) today announced that Nancy Johnson has been appointed SVP, GMM Merchandising and Design for the Chico's brand and Dimple Rao has been appointed VP, Product Management. In this role, Ms. Johnson will be responsible for the product, design and overall strategy for Chico's, and she will report directly to Molly Langenstein, president and chief executive officer of Chico's FAS. Dimple Rao will oversee architecting and designing end-to-end customer experience and she wil
Broker-friendly stocks like Caleres (CAL), Boise Cascade (BCC), Best Buy (BBY), Chico's FAS (CHS) and The Allstate Corporation (ALL) currently represent lucrative investment options.
CHS Price Returns