Chico's FAS, Inc. (CHS): Price and Financial Metrics
CHS Stock Summary
- CHS's price/sales ratio is 0.11; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 7.3% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 1,213.85%, Chico'S Fas Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 97.62% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, CHS has reported earnings growth of -127.65%, putting it ahead of just 11.55% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Chico'S Fas Inc are GCO, LEJU, TESS, FOSL, and BBW.
- Visit CHS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.chicosfas.com.
CHS Stock Price Chart More Charts
CHS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.25||52-week high||$5.14|
|Prev. close||$1.15||52-week low||$0.93|
|Day high||$1.45||Avg. volume||2,702,066|
|50-day MA||$3.00||Dividend yield||31.3%|
|200-day MA||$3.49||Market Cap||150.35M|
Chico's FAS, Inc. (CHS) Company Bio
Chico's FAS is a specialty retailer of women's private branded, sophisticated, casual-to-dressy clothing, intimates, complementary accessories, and other non-clothing items. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in Fort Myers, Florida.