Chuy's Holdings, Inc. (CHUY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CHUY POWR Grades
- CHUY scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 97.59% of US stocks.
- CHUY's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- CHUY ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 21st percentile.
CHUY Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Chuy'S Holdings Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 24.95% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Chuy'S Holdings Inc is reporting a growth rate of -224.85%; that's higher than only 9.44% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Chuy'S Holdings Inc comes in at -3.96%, a number that bests just 23.84% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Chuy'S Holdings Inc are SND, PHX, OIS, CWST, and UUUU.
- Visit CHUY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.chuys.com.
CHUY Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, CHUY's EV/EBIT ratio is 84.43% higher, now standing at 30.8.
- Over the past 111 months, CHUY's price/earnings ratio has gone down 4413.8.
- Over the past 111 months, CHUY's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CHUY.
CHUY Growth Metrics
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 170.02%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -134.09%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -24.41%.
The table below shows CHUY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CHUY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CHUY has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 85.54% of graded US stocks.
- CHUY's asset turnover comes in at 0.715 -- ranking 32nd of 79 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- BJRI, TXRH, and CAKE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CHUY.
The table below shows CHUY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CHUY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CHUY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.58||52-week high||$49.99|
|Prev. close||$29.07||52-week low||$20.54|
|Day high||$29.64||Avg. volume||138,694|
|50-day MA||$31.10||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$37.53||Market Cap||591.51M|
Chuy's Holdings, Inc. (CHUY) Company Bio
Chuy's Holdings owns and operates restaurants under the Chuys name. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in Austin, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
CHUY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CHUY Latest Social Stream
View Full CHUY Social Stream
Latest CHUY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Chuy'S Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CHUY as an investment opportunity.
Wall Street analysts predict that Chuys Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:CHUY) will post earnings per share of $0.38 for the current fiscal quarter, according to Zacks. Five analysts have provided estimates for Chuys earnings. The highest EPS estimate is $0.40 and the lowest is $0.34. Chuys posted earnings of $0.31 per share during the same quarter last 
AUSTIN, Texas, Oct. 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Chuy’s Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: CHUY) today announced that it will host a conference call to discuss third quarter 2021 financial results on Thursday, November 4, 2021 at 5:00 PM Eastern Time. A press release with third quarter 2021 financial results will be issued that same day after the market close. Hosting the call will be Steve Hislop, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Jon Howie, Vice President and Chief Financial Officer. The confere
Is Chuy's Holdings, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:CHUY) Recent Price Movement Underpinned By Its Weak Fundamentals?
With its stock down 9.9% over the past three months, it is easy to disregard Chuy's Holdings (NASDAQ:CHUY). It seems...
The Nasdaq Composite (NASDAQINDEX: ^IXIC) was down slightly shortly after noon EDT, but it had bounced back considerably from larger losses earlier in the session. Today, investors in Costco Wholesale (NASDAQ: COST) reacted positively to the warehouse retail-giant's latest earnings results. Meanwhile, in the restaurant field, Chuy's Holdings (NASDAQ: CHUY) delivered solid gains in its stock price.
These restaurant stocks are too cheap to ignore, argues this veteran Wall Street restaurant analyst.
CHUY Price Returns