Chuy's Holdings, Inc. (CHUY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CHUY POWR Grades
- CHUY scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 78.38% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CHUY is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 178 days.
- CHUY's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 27.42% of US stocks).
CHUY Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of CHUY'S HOLDINGS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 29.36% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for CHUY'S HOLDINGS INC is higher than it is for about 75.49% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CHUY comes in at 7.66% -- higher than that of 81.13% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CHUY'S HOLDINGS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be STKS, LC, GRIL, ATER, and WOW.
- CHUY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CHUY'S HOLDINGS INC's official web site, go to www.chuys.com.
CHUY Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, CHUY's EV/EBIT ratio is 98.41% higher, now standing at 25.
- CHUY's price/earnings ratio has moved down 4419.6 over the prior 126 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CHUY.
CHUY Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 408.74%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 104.64%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 421.08%.
The table below shows CHUY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CHUY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CHUY has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 85.46% of graded US stocks.
- CHUY's asset turnover comes in at 0.715 -- ranking 33rd of 79 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- TXRH, CAKE, and PLAY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CHUY.
The table below shows CHUY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CHUY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CHUY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.33||52-week high||$34.64|
|Prev. close||$31.26||52-week low||$18.64|
|Day high||$31.21||Avg. volume||133,264|
|50-day MA||$28.35||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$24.89||Market Cap||545.82M|
Chuy's Holdings, Inc. (CHUY) Company Bio
Chuy's Holdings owns and operates restaurants under the Chuys name. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in Austin, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
CHUY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CHUY Latest Social Stream
View Full CHUY Social Stream
Latest CHUY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CHUY'S HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CHUY as an investment opportunity.
McDonald's (MCD) benefits from robust comps growth, expansion efforts and loyalty program.
Wendy's (WEN) benefits from its focus on the breakfast business, comps growth and international expansion.
Yum! Brands (YUM) benefits from robust same-store sales, Taco Bell's growth and expansion efforts. However, a rise in net costs and expenses remains a concern.
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
Cheesecake Factory (CAKE) benefits from robust comps growth, sale building efforts, expansion and digitalization.
CHUY Price Returns