Chuy's Holdings, Inc. (CHUY): Price and Financial Metrics
CHUY Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 453.75, Chuy'S Holdings Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 90.81% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 38.2, Chuy'S Holdings Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 78.72% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- For CHUY, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 75.28% of US equities we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Chuy'S Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be BLMN, SHEN, EGY, MCB, and RDI.
- Visit CHUY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.chuys.com.
CHUY Stock Price Chart More Charts
CHUY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.80||52-week high||$29.45|
|Prev. close||$25.32||52-week low||$19.53|
|Day high||$25.48||Avg. volume||87,600|
|50-day MA||$26.82||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$24.03||Market Cap||412.05M|
Chuy's Holdings, Inc. (CHUY) Company Bio
Chuy's Holdings owns and operates restaurants under the Chuys name. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in Austin, Texas.