Chuy's Holdings, Inc. (CHUY): Price and Financial Metrics
CHUY Stock Summary
- CHUY's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 449.64 -- higher than 90.68% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 37.86, Chuy'S Holdings Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 78.2% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- For CHUY, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 75.32% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CHUY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BLMN, EGY, SHEN, MCB, and RDI.
- Visit CHUY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.chuys.com.
CHUY Stock Price Chart More Charts
CHUY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.03||52-week high||$29.45|
|Prev. close||$24.72||52-week low||$19.53|
|Day high||$25.38||Avg. volume||73,615|
|50-day MA||$25.74||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$24.46||Market Cap||415.87M|
Chuy's Holdings, Inc. (CHUY) Company Bio
Chuy's Holdings owns and operates restaurants under the Chuys name. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in Austin, Texas.
CHUY Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for CHUY, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Chuy'S Holdings Inc ranked in the 70st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 89%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Chuy'S Holdings Inc ended up being:
- As a business, CHUY is generating more cash flow than only 13.95% of positive cash flow stocks in the Consumer Cyclical.
- Chuy'S Holdings Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 7%; for context, that number is higher than only 6.49% of tickers in our DCF set.
- CHUY's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than only 6.49% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|