BanColombia S.A. (CIB): Price and Financial Metrics
CIB Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Bancolombia Sa is higher than merely 0.36% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 8.84 for Bancolombia Sa; that's greater than it is for 89.74% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CIB comes in at 26,256.6% -- higher than that of 99.93% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CIB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PKX, KT, SKM, BSAC, and MFG.
- Visit CIB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.grupobancolombia.com.
CIB Stock Price Chart More Charts
CIB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.52||52-week high||$56.10|
|Prev. close||$26.24||52-week low||$16.27|
|Day high||$25.06||Avg. volume||544,460|
|50-day MA||$43.91||Dividend yield||5.1%|
|200-day MA||$49.42||Market Cap||5.66B|
BanColombia S.A. (CIB) Company Bio
Bancolombia SA provides financial products and services to a diversified individual, corporate and government customer base throughout Colombia, Latin America and the Caribbean region. The company was founded in 1945 and is based in Medellín, Colombia.