BanColombia S.A. (CIB): Price and Financial Metrics
CIB Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for CIB is currently 0.01, higher than only 0.4% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 8.84 for Bancolombia Sa; that's greater than it is for 90.04% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CIB comes in at 8,415.14% -- higher than that of 99.91% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Bancolombia Sa are KT, SKM, BSAC, PKX, and MFG.
- CIB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Bancolombia Sa's official web site, go to www.grupobancolombia.com.
CIB Stock Price Chart More Charts
CIB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$54.03||52-week high||$56.10|
|Prev. close||$54.12||52-week low||$42.99|
|Day high||$54.34||Avg. volume||317,494|
|50-day MA||$52.90||Dividend yield||2.22%|
|200-day MA||$50.91||Market Cap||12.99B|
BanColombia S.A. (CIB) Company Bio
Bancolombia SA provides financial products and services to a diversified individual, corporate and government customer base throughout Colombia, Latin America and the Caribbean region. The company was founded in 1945 and is based in Medellín, Colombia.