BanColombia S.A. (CIB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CIB Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for CIB is currently 0, higher than just 0.14% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -34.48%, BANCOLOMBIA SA's debt growth rate surpasses only 9.75% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CIB comes in at 102,463.8% -- higher than that of 100% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BANCOLOMBIA SA, a group of peers worth examining would be LPL, SUPV, IRS, FMCC, and HMC.
- CIB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BANCOLOMBIA SA's official web site, go to www.grupobancolombia.com.
CIB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CIB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.11||52-week high||$45.98|
|Prev. close||$26.83||52-week low||$25.04|
|Day high||$26.79||Avg. volume||378,297|
|50-day MA||$29.23||Dividend yield||9.69%|
|200-day MA||$34.68||Market Cap||6.04B|
BanColombia S.A. (CIB) Company Bio
Bancolombia SA provides financial products and services to a diversified individual, corporate and government customer base throughout Colombia, Latin America and the Caribbean region. The company was founded in 1945 and is based in Medellín, Colombia.
Most Popular Stories View All
CIB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CIB Latest Social Stream
View Full CIB Social Stream
Latest CIB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BANCOLOMBIA SA that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CIB as an investment opportunity.
CIB, DINO, and RYN made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) income stocks list on July 18, 2022.
DINO, DLNG, and CIB made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) value stocks list on July 18, 2022.
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
Bancolombia (CIB) has become technically an oversold stock now, which implies exhaustion of the heavy selling pressure on it. This, combined with strong agreement among Wall Street analysts in revising earnings estimates higher, indicates a potential trend reversal for the stock in the near term.
Investing in financial stocks is not just about picking the largest and most-known banks. Financial stocks include banks, insurance companies, firms that provide various financial services, financial technology (fintech) firms, and blockchain technology companies. The best financial stocks to buy in July 2022 were chosen from a myriad of choices with features that will justify their best-in-show classification. Some of these investment criteria are valuation, profitability and growth. The rising
CIB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|