BanColombia S.A. (CIB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CIB Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for CIB is currently 0, higher than just 0.13% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -34.48%, BANCOLOMBIA SA's debt growth rate surpasses just 9.06% of about US stocks.
- BANCOLOMBIA SA's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 91,713.03%, greater than the shareholder yield of 100% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BANCOLOMBIA SA, a group of peers worth examining would be FNMA, TLK, HMC, SUPV, and CCU.
- CIB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BANCOLOMBIA SA's official web site, go to www.grupobancolombia.com.
CIB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CIB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.41||52-week high||$45.98|
|Prev. close||$30.88||52-week low||$23.86|
|Day high||$30.80||Avg. volume||271,022|
|50-day MA||$27.40||Dividend yield||6.71%|
|200-day MA||$30.72||Market Cap||7.31B|
BanColombia S.A. (CIB) Company Bio
Bancolombia SA provides financial products and services to a diversified individual, corporate and government customer base throughout Colombia, Latin America and the Caribbean region. The company was founded in 1945 and is based in Medellín, Colombia.
Most Popular Stories View All
CIB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CIB Latest Social Stream
View Full CIB Social Stream
Latest CIB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BANCOLOMBIA SA that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CIB as an investment opportunity.
As of Friday, Bancolombia S.A.’s (NYSE:CIB) stock closed at $29.67, up from $29.39 the previous day. While Bancolombia S.A. has overperformed by 0.95%, investors are advised to look at stock chart patterns for technical insight. Within its last year performance, CIB fell by -8.93%, with highs and lows ranging from $45.98 to $23.86, whereas the […]
The mean of analysts' price targets for Bancolombia (CIB) points to a 32.1% upside in the stock. While this highly sought-after metric has not proven reasonably effective, strong agreement among analysts in raising earnings estimates does indicate an upside in the stock.
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
Financial stocks are set to profit from rising interest rates.
Bancolombia S.A. (NYSE:CIB) Q3 2022 Earnings Call Transcript November 16, 2022 Operator: Good morning, ladies and gentlemen and welcome to Bancolombia’s Third Quarter 2022 Earnings Conference Call. My name is Ariel and I will be your operator for today’s call. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode. Following the prepared remarks, there […]
CIB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|