BanColombia S.A. (CIB): Price and Financial Metrics
CIB Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 19,179.74, Bancolombia Sa is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 99.88% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Bancolombia Sa is higher than only 0.09% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Bancolombia Sa's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 63,340.8%, greater than the shareholder yield of 99.98% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Bancolombia Sa, a group of peers worth examining would be IRS, PKX, CCU, SUPV, and ENIC.
- Visit CIB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.grupobancolombia.com.
CIB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CIB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.88||52-week high||$55.57|
|Prev. close||$34.54||52-week low||$16.27|
|Day high||$34.53||Avg. volume||197,553|
|50-day MA||$36.57||Dividend yield||3.5%|
|200-day MA||$29.21||Market Cap||8.15B|
BanColombia S.A. (CIB) Company Bio
Bancolombia SA provides financial products and services to a diversified individual, corporate and government customer base throughout Colombia, Latin America and the Caribbean region. The company was founded in 1945 and is based in Medellín, Colombia.