BanColombia S.A. (CIB) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, CIB has greater average cash flow over the past 5.01 years than 99.77% US-listed dividend payers.
- CIB is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 99.89% of US dividend stocks.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, CIB has returned $1,555,821,000,000 US dollars -- more than 99.89% of public US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with CIB's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: MLI, WU, JJSF, XOM and SLG.
CIB Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of CIB, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 1631.79% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Bancolombia Sa are:
- As for its position relative to other Financial Services stocks that issue dividends, Bancolombia Sa offers a higher dividend yield than 4.47% of them.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, Bancolombia Sa's expected return of 1631.79% is higher than 97.67% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Bancolombia Sa bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 97.67% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
CIB Dividend Chart
CIB Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|