BanColombia S.A. (CIB) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, CIB has greater average cash flow over the past 5.01 years than 99.77% US-listed dividend payers.
- CIB is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 99.89% of US dividend stocks.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, CIB has returned $1,555,821,000,000 US dollars -- more than 99.89% of public US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with CIB's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: MLI, WU, JJSF, XOM and SLG.
CIB Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for CIB, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 40.41%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Bancolombia Sa are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, Bancolombia Sa produces a dividend yield 0.76% -- which falls in the bottom 13.49%.
- CIB's annual revenue, now at roughly $2 billion US dollars, classifies the stock in the mid-sized revenue class -- and relative to other dividend issuers in this class, the growth rate of its dividend is greater than that of 81.46% of them.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Financial Services sector, CIB's equity discount rate is less than 82.73% of those stocks.
CIB Dividend Chart
CIB Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|