BanColombia S.A. (CIB) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, CIB has greater average cash flow over the past 4 years than 99.79% US-listed dividend payers.
- Currently, CIB generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 99.9% of US dividend stocks.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, CIB has returned $1,032,492,000,000 US dollars, more than 99.85% of US dividend issuers.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with CIB that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: PCAR, TGH, ROK, TSRI and BGFV.
CIB Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of CIB, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 29.69%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Bancolombia Sa's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- The amount of revenue Bancolombia Sa earns annually is around 3 billion; relative to its peers in the mid-sized revenue class, it has a dividend yield higher than 85.71%.
- Bancolombia Sa's market cap of $6 billion US dollars puts it in the large-sized market cap class; amongst this group of stocks, its equity discount rate is lower than merely 20.08% of them.
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the large-sized market cap category, CIB's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than merely 19.5% of them.
CIB Dividend Chart
CIB Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|