BanColombia S.A. (CIB) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, CIB has greater average cash flow over the past 4 years than 99.79% US-listed dividend payers.
- CIB is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 99.9% of US dividend stocks.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, CIB has returned $1,032,492,000,000 US dollars, more than 99.85% of US dividend issuers.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with CIB's price: TRMD, AUY, VMW, HMG and ET.
CIB Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Bancolombia Sa, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 0.63% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Bancolombia Sa are:
- With a market cap of roughly $9 billion, CIB is in the large-sized market cap class; here, it has a lower equity discount rate than just 20.37% of stocks.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for CIB, approximately just 21.39% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
- The stock's annual revenue of roughly $3 billion puts it in the mid-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than 73.71% of companies in the same revenue class.
CIB Dividend Chart
CIB Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|