Chimera Investment Corporation (CIM): Price and Financial Metrics
CIM Stock Summary
- For CIM, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 99.63% of US equities we're observing.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Chimera Investment Corp comes in at -59.64%, a number that bests only 2.57% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Chimera Investment Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -59.43%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 5.61% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Chimera Investment Corp are ANH, DX, AI, CHMI, and ORC.
- CIM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Chimera Investment Corp's official web site, go to www.chimerareit.com.
CIM Stock Price Chart More Charts
CIM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.11||52-week high||$21.43|
|Prev. close||$21.18||52-week low||$18.10|
|Day high||$21.19||Avg. volume||900,088|
|50-day MA||$20.71||Dividend yield||9.47%|
|200-day MA||$19.69||Market Cap||3.95B|
Chimera Investment Corporation (CIM) Company Bio
Chimera Investment Corporation invests in residential mortgage loans, residential mortgage-backed securities, real estate-related securities and various other asset classes. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in New York, New York.