Chimera Investment Corporation (CIM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CIM POWR Grades
- CIM scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 80.89% of US stocks.
- CIM's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- CIM ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 22nd percentile.
CIM Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Chimera Investment Corp is higher than it is for about 99.13% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Chimera Investment Corp is reporting a growth rate of -926.93%; that's higher than just 1.84% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Chimera Investment Corp comes in at 1,332.52%, a number that bests 99.2% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Chimera Investment Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be TRTX, TWO, AJX, DX, and BBDC.
- Visit CIM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.chimerareit.com.
CIM Valuation Summary
- CIM's price/sales ratio is 4.7; this is 176.47% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 165 months, CIM's price/sales ratio has gone down $76.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CIM.
CIM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CIM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.36||52-week high||$15.77|
|Prev. close||$15.45||52-week low||$8.05|
|Day high||$15.52||Avg. volume||2,010,474|
|50-day MA||$13.49||Dividend yield||7.81%|
|200-day MA||$11.03||Market Cap||3.54B|
Chimera Investment Corporation (CIM) Company Bio
Chimera Investment Corporation invests in residential mortgage loans, residential mortgage-backed securities, real estate-related securities and various other asset classes. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in New York, New York.
CIM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CIM Latest Social Stream
View Full CIM Social Stream
Latest CIM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Chimera Investment Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CIM as an investment opportunity.
Chimera Investment Corporation, Inc. (NYSE:CIM) (the "Company") announced today that Kevin G. Chavers has been appointed to the Company’s Board of Directors. Mr. Chavers will serve as Chair of the Compensation Committee and on the Risk Committee of the Company’s Board of Directors.
Photo by marrio31/iStock via Getty Images A fundamental revaluation of Chimera Investment (CIM) has taken place over the last year and Chimera has reduced its investment portfolio size drastically. The big money has already been made here. Wait for a drop before you engage. Why Chimera is not a buy...
During this call, we will be making forward-looking statements, which are predictions, projections or other statements about future events. Actual events and results may differ materially from these forward-looking statements.
Chimera (CIM) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 16.13% and 12.83%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
The Board of Directors of Chimera Investment Corporation announced the declaration of its second quarter cash dividend of $0.33 per common share. The dividend is payable July 30, 2021 to common stockholders of record on June 30, 2021. The ex-dividend date is June 29, 2021.
CIM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CIMWant to do more research on Chimera Investment Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Chimera Investment Corp (CIM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Chimera Investment Corp (CIM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Chimera Investment Corp (CIM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch