Chimera Investment Corporation (CIM): Price and Financial Metrics
CIM Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 852.59, Chimera Investment Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 96.29% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Chimera Investment Corp is higher than it is for about 99.66% of US stocks.
- Chimera Investment Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 95.59%, greater than the shareholder yield of 94.99% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Chimera Investment Corp are AI, WMC, DX, CHMI, and ANH.
- Visit CIM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.chimerareit.com.
CIM Stock Price Chart More Charts
CIM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.10||52-week high||$22.99|
|Prev. close||$10.36||52-week low||$6.42|
|Day high||$10.50||Avg. volume||2,812,202|
|50-day MA||$18.44||Dividend yield||19.31%|
|200-day MA||$19.54||Market Cap||1.70B|
Chimera Investment Corporation (CIM) Company Bio
Chimera Investment Corporation invests in residential mortgage loans, residential mortgage-backed securities, real estate-related securities and various other asset classes. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in New York, New York.