Chimera Investment Corporation (CIM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CIM POWR Grades
- CIM scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 83.69% of US stocks.
- CIM's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- CIM ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
CIM Stock Summary
- For CIM, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 99.03% of US equities we're observing.
- As for revenue growth, note that CIM's revenue has grown -1,516.69% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 0% of US companies in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CIM comes in at 82.86% -- higher than that of 97.57% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Chimera Investment Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be EFC, ACRE, BBDC, CCAP, and NAVI.
- Visit CIM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.chimerareit.com.
CIM Valuation Summary
- CIM's price/sales ratio is 3.7; this is 43.08% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- CIM's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 341.6 over the prior 166 months.
- Over the past 166 months, CIM's price/earnings ratio has gone up 236.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CIM.
CIM Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -155.97%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 464.48%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 159.54%.
The table below shows CIM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CIM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CIM has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 83.85% of graded US stocks.
- CIM's asset turnover comes in at 0.057 -- ranking 297th of 458 Trading stocks.
- MSB, NRZ, and EQR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CIM.
The table below shows CIM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CIM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CIM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.41||52-week high||$15.77|
|Prev. close||$15.30||52-week low||$8.05|
|Day high||$15.52||Avg. volume||1,964,287|
|50-day MA||$14.96||Dividend yield||8.63%|
|200-day MA||$13.14||Market Cap||3.64B|
Chimera Investment Corporation (CIM) Company Bio
Chimera Investment Corporation invests in residential mortgage loans, residential mortgage-backed securities, real estate-related securities and various other asset classes. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
CIM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CIM Latest Social Stream
View Full CIM Social Stream
Latest CIM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Chimera Investment Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CIM as an investment opportunity.
Agile Robots, a Munich, Germany and Beijing, China-based intelligent robotics company, completed a Series C financing with a total investment of US$220m. The round was led by SoftBank Vision Fund 2, followed by financial investors including but not limited to Chimera Investments under Abu Dhabi Royal Group, GL Ventures, Sequoia China and Linear Capital (in alphabetical order), and  The post Agile Robots Closes US$220M Series C Financing appeared first on FinSMEs .
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The Board of Directors of Chimera Investment Corporation announced the declaration of its third quarter cash dividend of $0.33 per common share. The dividend is payable October 28, 2021 to common stockholders of record on September 30, 2021. The ex-dividend date is September 29, 2021. Disclaimer This press release includes forward-looking statements within the meaning of the safe harbor provisions of the United States Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995
ARQIS advises Agile Robots on Series C financing Submitted 10/09/2021 - 10:05am ARQIS has advised robotics company Agile Robots on its series C financing round which raised a total investment of EUD220 million. The proceedings from this financing exercise will be mainly used for the companys product development, series production, and global sales expansion. Agile Robots is now the first German unicorn in the robotics industry and has a valuation exceeding USD1 billion dollars globally. The financing round is led by SoftBank Vision Fund 2, followed by financial investors including but not limited to Chimera Investments under Abu Dhabi Royal Group, Hillhouse Group, Sequoia China and Linear Capital, and strategic investors including Xiaomi Group, Foxconn Industrial Internet, and Midas fou...
The simplest way to invest in stocks is to buy exchange traded funds. But if you pick the right individual stocks, you...
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Chimera Investment Corporation (NYSE:CIM) announced that since the end of the second quarter, it has sponsored two securitizations of residential mortgage loans with an aggregate principal balance $885 million. On September 7, 2021, sponsored CIM 2021-R5, a $450.4 million securitization of seasoned reperforming residential mortgage loans. Securities issued by CIM 2021-R5, with an aggregate balance of approximately $382.8 million, were sold in a private placement to in
CIM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CIMWant to do more research on Chimera Investment Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Chimera Investment Corp (CIM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Chimera Investment Corp (CIM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Chimera Investment Corp (CIM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch