Chimera Investment Corporation (CIM) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- CIM has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 0.05; for context, that's better than 9.43% stocks in our set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with CIM that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: WPG, PRPL, EVI, REYN and RPRX.
CIM Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of CIM, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 236.19% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Chimera Investment Corp are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, CIM offers a dividend yield in the top 2.37% of stocks in our set.
- CIM's annual revenue, now at roughly $810 million US dollars, classifies the stock in the small-sized revenue class -- and relative to other dividend issuers in this class, the growth rate of its dividend is greater than that of 9.46% of them.
- CIM's market cap of approximately $3 billion makes it a mid-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 83.33% of them.
CIM Dividend Chart
CIM Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
CIM Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on CIM dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Chimera Investment Corp's dividends? Try the links below:
Chimera Investment Corp Common Stock (CIM) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Chimera Investment Corp (CIM) - Dividend Investor
Chimera Investment Corp (CIM) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha