Chimera Investment Corporation (CIM) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- CIM has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 0.05; for context, that's better than 9.43% stocks in our set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with CIM that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: WPG, PRPL, EVI, REYN and RPRX.
CIM Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of CIM, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 236.19% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Chimera Investment Corp are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, CIM offers a dividend yield in the top 2.37% of stocks in our set.
- CIM's annual revenue, now at roughly $810 million US dollars, classifies the stock in the small-sized revenue class -- and relative to other dividend issuers in this class, the growth rate of its dividend is greater than that of 9.46% of them.
- CIM's market cap of approximately $3 billion makes it a mid-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 83.33% of them.
CIM Dividend Chart
CIM Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
CIM Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on CIM dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Chimera Investment Corp's dividends? Try the links below:
Chimera Investment Corp Common Stock (CIM) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Chimera Investment Corp (CIM) - Dividend Investor
Chimera Investment Corp (CIM) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha