Chimera Investment Corporation (CIM) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- CIM has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 0.05; for context, that's better than 9.43% stocks in our set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with CIM that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: WPG, PRPL, EVI, REYN and RPRX.
CIM Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for CIM, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 292.85% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Chimera Investment Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Chimera Investment Corp produces a dividend yield 11.43% -- which falls in the top 2.29000000000001%.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Real Estate sector, the expected return of 292.85%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 97.78% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, CIM has a discount rate lower than 97.78% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- CIM's growth rate in terms of the amount of dividends it returns to shareholders is greater than 3.53% of its fellow dividend stocks in the Real Estate sector.
CIM Dividend Chart
CIM Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
CIM Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on CIM dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Chimera Investment Corp's dividends? Try the links below:
Chimera Investment Corp Common Stock (CIM) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Chimera Investment Corp (CIM) - Dividend Investor
Chimera Investment Corp (CIM) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha