City Office REIT, Inc. (CIO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CIO POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where CIO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.89% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CIO is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- CIO's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 17.24% of US stocks).
CIO Stock Summary
- CIO's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.11 -- higher than just 0.94% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- CIO's current price/earnings ratio is 1.67, which is higher than only 0.59% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Over the past twelve months, CIO has reported earnings growth of 1,479.94%, putting it ahead of 98.56% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CIO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RPT, DEA, CPLP, PEB, and SRC.
- Visit CIO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cityofficereit.com.
CIO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, CIO's EV/EBIT ratio is 58.65% lower, now standing at 15.9.
- CIO's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.3 over the prior 90 months.
- Over the past 90 months, CIO's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CIO.
CIO Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 62.19%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 71.4%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 4.85%.
The table below shows CIO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CIO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CIO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 41.78% of graded US stocks.
- CIO's asset turnover comes in at 0.145 -- ranking 128th of 444 Trading stocks.
- CIM, BX, and CG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CIO.
The table below shows CIO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CIO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CIO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.99||52-week high||$21.70|
|Prev. close||$12.95||52-week low||$11.05|
|Day high||$13.14||Avg. volume||309,707|
|50-day MA||$13.49||Dividend yield||6.16%|
|200-day MA||$16.87||Market Cap||565.77M|
City Office REIT, Inc. (CIO) Company Bio
City Office REIT, Inc is an equity real estate investment trust. The fund invests in the real estate markets of the United States. It acquires, own and operate high-quality office properties. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Vancouver, BC.
Most Popular Stories View All
CIO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CIO Latest Social Stream
View Full CIO Social Stream
Latest CIO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about City Office REIT Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CIO as an investment opportunity.
City Office REIT press release (NYSE:CIO): Q4 GAAP EPS of $9.76. Core FFO was $0.36 per fully diluted share; AFFO was $0.17 per fully diluted share. Revenue of $39.67M (-0.4% Y/Y). Same Store Cash NOI decreased 0.5% in the fourth quarter and increased 2.2% for the full year 2021 as...
City Office REIT (CIO) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of 12.50% and 5.14%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
City Office REIT, Inc. (NYSE: CIO) (the "Company," "City Office," "we" or "our") today announced its results for the quarter and full year ended December 31, 2021.
Alexander & Baldwin Holdings, Inc. (ALEX) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of 14.29% and 46.02%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Summit Hotel Properties (INN) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of 7.69% and 1.84%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
CIO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|