City Office REIT, Inc. (CIO): Price and Financial Metrics
CIO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.54||52-week high||$14.24|
|Prev. close||$5.25||52-week low||$4.03|
|Day high||$5.66||Avg. volume||454,259|
|50-day MA||$5.54||Dividend yield||15.84%|
|200-day MA||$8.54||Market Cap||221.26M|
CIO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CIO POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where CIO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 67.07% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CIO is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- CIO's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 22.78% of US stocks).
CIO Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for CIO is currently 1.75, higher than just 7.64% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of CITY OFFICE REIT INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 5.91% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CIO comes in at 24.65% -- higher than that of 92.31% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CITY OFFICE REIT INC are SRC, SITC, DRH, AKR, and CSR.
- Visit CIO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cityofficereit.com.
CIO Valuation Summary
- CIO's price/sales ratio is 1; this is 75.61% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 110 months, CIO's price/earnings ratio has gone up 6.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CIO.
CIO Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 67.46%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 6.33%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 12304.85%.
The table below shows CIO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CIO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CIO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 41.78% of graded US stocks.
- CIO's asset turnover comes in at 0.145 -- ranking 128th of 444 Trading stocks.
- CIM, BX, and CG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CIO.
The table below shows CIO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CIO Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of CIO, see our CIO price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$17.67||Average Broker Recommendation||1.57 (Moderate Buy)|
City Office REIT, Inc. (CIO) Company Bio
City Office REIT, Inc is an equity real estate investment trust. The fund invests in the real estate markets of the United States. It acquires, own and operate high-quality office properties. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Vancouver, BC.
CIO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CIO Latest Social Stream
View Full CIO Social Stream
Latest CIO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CITY OFFICE REIT INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CIO as an investment opportunity.
City Office REIT (CIO) Surpasses Q1 FFO and Revenue Estimates
City Office REIT (CIO) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of 2.78% and 5%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
City Office REIT Announces Dividends for Second Quarter 2023
City Office REIT, Inc. (NYSE: CIO) ("City Office," "CIO" or the "Company") announced today that its Board of Directors has authorized a quarterly dividend amount of $0.10 per share of common stock and common unit of partnership interest for the second quarter of 2023.
City Office REIT Reports First Quarter 2023 Results
City Office REIT, Inc. (NYSE: CIO) (the "Company," "City Office," "we" or "our") today announced its results for the quarter ended March 31, 2023.
Uniti Group (UNIT) Q1 FFO and Revenues Top Estimates
Uniti (UNIT) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of 5.41% and 1.35%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Public Storage (PSA) Q1 FFO and Revenues Top Estimates
Public Storage (PSA) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of 0.25% and 0.29%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
CIO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CIOWant to see what other sources are saying about City Office REIT Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
City Office REIT Inc (CIO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
City Office REIT Inc (CIO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
City Office REIT Inc (CIO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...