City Office REIT, Inc. (CIO): Price and Financial Metrics
CIO Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of City Office REIT Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 7.03% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For CIO, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 89.56% of US equities we're observing.
- City Office REIT Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -22.64%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 17.47% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CIO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NVGS, DHT, ASC, RIG, and CMRE.
- Visit CIO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cityofficereit.com.
CIO Stock Price Chart More Charts
CIO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.11||52-week high||$14.50|
|Prev. close||$7.02||52-week low||$6.50|
|Day high||$7.30||Avg. volume||455,680|
|50-day MA||$11.62||Dividend yield||13.39%|
|200-day MA||$12.77||Market Cap||388.14M|
City Office REIT, Inc. (CIO) Company Bio
City Office REIT, Inc is an equity real estate investment trust. The fund invests in the real estate markets of the United States. It acquires, own and operate high-quality office properties. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Vancouver, BC.