City Office REIT, Inc. (CIO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CIO POWR Grades
- CIO scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 98.31% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CIO is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 47 weeks.
- CIO ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
CIO Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of City Office REIT Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 6.66% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For CIO, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 88.82% of US equities we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CIO comes in at 18.76% -- higher than that of 88.15% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CIO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CPLP, SRC, DEA, AHH, and DAC.
- CIO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit City Office REIT Inc's official web site, go to www.cityofficereit.com.
CIO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, CIO's EV/EBIT ratio is 58.65% lower, now standing at 15.9.
- CIO's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.3 over the prior 90 months.
- Over the past 90 months, CIO's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CIO.
CIO Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 62.19%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 262.79%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 617.71%.
The table below shows CIO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CIO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CIO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 41.27% of graded US stocks.
- CIO's asset turnover comes in at 0.141 -- ranking 129th of 457 Trading stocks.
- CIM, CG, and BX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CIO.
The table below shows CIO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CIO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CIO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.75||52-week high||$17.47|
|Prev. close||$16.87||52-week low||$6.12|
|Day high||$17.10||Avg. volume||301,398|
|50-day MA||$14.19||Dividend yield||3.58%|
|200-day MA||$11.63||Market Cap||729.53M|
City Office REIT, Inc. (CIO) Company Bio
City Office REIT, Inc is an equity real estate investment trust. The fund invests in the real estate markets of the United States. It acquires, own and operate high-quality office properties. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Vancouver, BC.
Most Popular Stories View All
CIO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CIO Latest Social Stream
View Full CIO Social Stream
Latest CIO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about City Office REIT Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CIO as an investment opportunity.
City Office REIT, Inc. (NYSE: CIO) ("City Office" or the "Company") announced today that its Board of Directors has authorized a quarterly dividend amount of $0.15 per share of common stock and common unit of partnership interest for the third quarter of 2021.
While some investors are already well versed in financial metrics (hat tip), this article is for those who would like...
We’re well into the second half of 2021, and with any luck at all we’ll soon see last year’s major headwinds fully relegated to the rear-view mirror. Even so, current conditions are looking up for the equity markets. The indexes are up – the S&P 500 has gained 20% this year, and the NASDAQ has gained more than 15% – and there’s an optimistic mood. With the Fed committed to its low-rate policy, at least for the short term, stocks are the place to look for returns. This kind of mood can be self-perpetuating, and can breed the conditions that further share price appreciation.
Shares of acquirer, owner and operator of high-quality office properties City Office REIT, Inc. (CIO) jumped 30.2% in Friday’s extended trade to close at $16.80 after the company announced that it has entered into definitive agreements to sell its holdings in San Diego’s Sorrento Mesa submarket for $576 million. The company will carry out the sale through two agreements. While the northern part of the portfolio is scheduled to be sold in December 2021 for $395 million, the southern portion will be sold for $181 million in February 2023. The CEO of City Office, James Farrar, said, "This is an exciting, transformational transaction for the Company.
It's a new week and that means it's time for us to start it off with a look at the biggest pre-market stock movers for Monday!
CIO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|