City Office REIT, Inc. (CIO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CIO POWR Grades
- CIO scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 85.14% of US stocks.
- CIO's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- CIO ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 17th percentile.
CIO Stock Summary
- CIO's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.16 -- higher than only 2.25% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 0.85, CITY OFFICE REIT INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about merely 0.45% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, CITY OFFICE REIT INC is reporting a growth rate of 533.27%; that's higher than 96.72% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CITY OFFICE REIT INC are SRC, DAC, AHH, RIG, and AIV.
- CIO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CITY OFFICE REIT INC's official web site, go to www.cityofficereit.com.
CIO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, CIO's price/earnings ratio is 96.15% lower, now standing at 0.9.
- CIO's price/earnings ratio has moved up 20.2 over the prior 105 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CIO.
CIO Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 44.39%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 67.46%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 12304.85%.
The table below shows CIO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CIO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CIO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 41.78% of graded US stocks.
- CIO's asset turnover comes in at 0.145 -- ranking 128th of 444 Trading stocks.
- CIM, BX, and CG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CIO.
The table below shows CIO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CIO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CIO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.99||52-week high||$21.70|
|Prev. close||$9.93||52-week low||$9.05|
|Day high||$10.06||Avg. volume||307,950|
|50-day MA||$9.94||Dividend yield||8.01%|
|200-day MA||$13.11||Market Cap||396.79M|
City Office REIT, Inc. (CIO) Company Bio
City Office REIT, Inc is an equity real estate investment trust. The fund invests in the real estate markets of the United States. It acquires, own and operate high-quality office properties. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Vancouver, BC.
Most Popular Stories View All
CIO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CIO Latest Social Stream
View Full CIO Social Stream
Latest CIO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CITY OFFICE REIT INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CIO as an investment opportunity.
City Office REIT (CIO) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of 5.41% and 2.71%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
City Office REIT, Inc. (NYSE: CIO) (the "Company," "City Office," "we" or "our") today announced its results for the quarter ended September 30, 2022.
Whitestone (WSR) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of 14.29% and 0.49%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
City Office REIT, Inc. (NYSE: CIO) ("City Office" or the "Company") announced today it will release its financial results for the quarter ended September 30, 2022, before the market opens on Monday, November 7, 2022.
City Office REIT, Inc. (NYSE:CIO) is largely controlled by institutional shareholders who own 82% of the company
Every investor in City Office REIT, Inc. ( NYSE:CIO ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder groups. We can...
CIO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|