City Office REIT, Inc. (CIO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CIO POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where CIO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.51% of US stocks.
- CIO's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 161 days.
- CIO ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 54th percentile.
CIO Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of City Office REIT Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 9.7% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For CIO, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 87.86% of US equities we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CIO comes in at 13.02% -- higher than that of 85.55% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CIO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CPLP, DEA, SRC, PEB, and PK.
- CIO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit City Office REIT Inc's official web site, go to www.cityofficereit.com.
CIO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, CIO's EV/EBIT ratio is 58.65% lower, now standing at 15.9.
- CIO's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.3 over the prior 90 months.
- Over the past 90 months, CIO's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CIO.
CIO Growth Metrics
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 617.71%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 62.19%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 173.04%.
The table below shows CIO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CIO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CIO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 41.78% of graded US stocks.
- CIO's asset turnover comes in at 0.145 -- ranking 128th of 444 Trading stocks.
- CIM, BX, and CG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CIO.
The table below shows CIO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CIO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CIO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.04||52-week high||$21.70|
|Prev. close||$18.60||52-week low||$9.31|
|Day high||$18.62||Avg. volume||437,372|
|50-day MA||$18.68||Dividend yield||4.3%|
|200-day MA||$15.26||Market Cap||785.71M|
City Office REIT, Inc. (CIO) Company Bio
City Office REIT, Inc is an equity real estate investment trust. The fund invests in the real estate markets of the United States. It acquires, own and operate high-quality office properties. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Vancouver, BC.
Most Popular Stories View All
CIO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CIO Latest Social Stream
View Full CIO Social Stream
Latest CIO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about City Office REIT Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CIO as an investment opportunity.
City Office REIT, Inc. (NYSE: CIO) ("City Office" or the "Company") announced today it will release its financial results for the quarter and year ended December 31, 2021, before the market opens on Friday, February 25, 2022.
Demand for office space finished 2021 on a strong note, and is likely to pick up on the second half of 2022 as workers continue to head back to the office, according to the National Association of Realtors' research economist Scholastica Cororaton. The gains in Q4 2021 were driven by an increase in...
Several large developments planned for Glenwood South have the potential to transform the sometimes-rowdy district into a more upscale commercial corridor.
Bloc83 is the first of what's expected to be multiple expansions for a local coffee shop and a chain of yoga studios.
City Office REIT (CIO) has been upgraded to a Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy), reflecting growing optimism about the company's earnings prospects. This might drive the stock higher in the near term.
CIO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|