City Office REIT, Inc. (CIO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CIO POWR Grades
- CIO scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 89.07% of US stocks.
- CIO's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 201 days.
- CIO ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
CIO Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of City Office REIT Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 6.62% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For CIO, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 88.44% of US equities we're observing.
- City Office REIT Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 55.45%, greater than the shareholder yield of 95.97% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CIO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SMLP, SJW, SPH, SALM, and AER.
- CIO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit City Office REIT Inc's official web site, go to www.cityofficereit.com.
CIO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CIO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.56||52-week high||$11.60|
|Prev. close||$10.73||52-week low||$6.12|
|Day high||$10.79||Avg. volume||241,950|
|50-day MA||$10.91||Dividend yield||5.59%|
|200-day MA||$9.25||Market Cap||458.27M|
City Office REIT, Inc. (CIO) Company Bio
City Office REIT, Inc is an equity real estate investment trust. The fund invests in the real estate markets of the United States. It acquires, own and operate high-quality office properties. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Vancouver, BC.
CIO Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for City Office REIT Inc. To summarize, we found that City Office REIT Inc ranked in the 4th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 99%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for City Office REIT Inc ended up being:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 0.31 years comes in at -0.46%; that's greater than merely 2.61% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- As a business, City Office REIT Inc experienced a tax rate of about 0% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Real Estate), this tax rate is higher than only 0% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CIO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CIO Latest Social Stream
View Full CIO Social Stream
Latest CIO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about City Office REIT Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CIO as an investment opportunity.
Photo by JuSun/iStock via Getty ImagesAs I’m writing this on Friday morning, the markets are down a bit. To be precise, the S&P 500 has lost 17.45 points, or 0.41%. The Dow is down 142.84 points, or 0.42%. And the Nasdaq is faring the best. In fact, it might end...
We often see insiders buying up shares in companies that perform well over the long term. On the other hand, we'd be...
City Office REIT, Inc. (CIO) Announces Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call
City Office REIT, Inc. (NYSE: CIO) ("City Office" or the "Company") announced today that its Board of Directors has authorized a quarterly dividend amount of $0.15 per share of common stock and common unit of partnership interest for the first quarter of 2021.
City Office REIT Does Earnings Surprise History Hold Any Clue for Stock market Insights & financial analysis
City Office REIT announce their quarterly, annual earnings. See the latest EPS estimates. Listen to the conference call and remind yourself by…
CIO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|