City Office REIT, Inc. (CIO): Price and Financial Metrics
CIO Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of City Office REIT Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 7.87% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for City Office REIT Inc is higher than it is for about 90.72% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, City Office REIT Inc is reporting a growth rate of 109.07%; that's higher than 89.75% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to City Office REIT Inc are WPG, AFIN, NVGS, TNP, and PEI.
- Visit CIO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cityofficereit.com.
CIO Stock Price Chart Technical Analysis Charts
CIO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.64||52-week high||$14.50|
|Prev. close||$9.77||52-week low||$6.50|
|Day high||$9.87||Avg. volume||569,995|
|50-day MA||$9.76||Dividend yield||6.14%|
|200-day MA||$11.54||Market Cap||458.59M|
City Office REIT, Inc. (CIO) Company Bio
City Office REIT, Inc is an equity real estate investment trust. The fund invests in the real estate markets of the United States. It acquires, own and operate high-quality office properties. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Vancouver, BC.