City Office REIT, Inc. (CIO) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, CIO has greater average cash flow over the past 5.5 years than 5.55% US-listed dividend payers.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with CIO that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: UFAB, SJW, MPX, CSX and EVI.
CIO Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of CIO, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 7.95%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of CIO, investors may wish to consider are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, CIO offers a dividend yield in the top 15.88% of stocks in our set.
- Based on dividend growth rate, City Office REIT Inc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 80.41% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Real Estate sector, City Office REIT Inc has an equity discount rate lower than merely 16.58% of them.
CIO Dividend Chart
CIO Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|