City Office REIT, Inc. (CIO) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, CIO's growth rate has been 0.37% over the past 5.51 years.
- As for free cash flow, CIO has greater average cash flow over the past 5.51 years than merely 5.7% US-listed dividend payers.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with CIO's price: SNR, MEOH, BMO, PRMW and AACG.
CIO Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of CIO, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 62.17% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of CIO, investors may wish to consider are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, City Office REIT Inc produces a dividend yield 6.5% -- which falls in the top 10.07%.
- In terms of opportunity, City Office REIT Inc's estimated return of 62.17% surpasses about 81.54% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- Based on dividend growth rate, City Office REIT Inc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 85.5% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
CIO Dividend Chart
CIO Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|