City Office REIT, Inc. (CIO) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- CIO's trailing 12 month dividends has averaged an annual growth rate of 12.28%.
- As for free cash flow, CIO has greater average cash flow over the past 5.5 years than merely 5.62% US-listed dividend payers.
- CIO's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.5 years is -0.38% -- which is higher than about merely 1.91% stocks we're looking at.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with CIO's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: HOFT, ABC, ROK, STE and CAAS.
CIO Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of CIO, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 136.8% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of City Office REIT Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, City Office REIT Inc produces a dividend yield 7.72% -- which falls in the top 9.55%.
- CIO's growth rate in terms of the amount of dividends it returns to shareholders is greater than 88.1% of its fellow dividend stocks in the Real Estate sector.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, CIO's provides a return of 136.8% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 86.66% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
CIO Dividend Chart
CIO Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
CIO Dividends vs. Peers
|1||SIR||Select Income REIT of Beneficial Interest||27.02%|
|2||FSP||Franklin Street Properties Corp.||9.33%|
|3||CIO||City Office REIT, Inc.||7.72%|
|4||CXP||Columbia Property Trust, Inc.||7.41%|
|5||CLI||Mack-Cali Realty Corporation||6.09%|
|6||VNO||Vornado Realty Trust||5.94%|
|7||PDM||Piedmont Office Realty Trust, Inc.||5.81%|
|8||WRE||Washington Real Estate Investment Trust||5.69%|
|9||HIW||Highwoods Properties, Inc.||5.46%|
|10||PGRE||Paramount Group, Inc.||5.39%|
|11||BXP||Boston Properties, Inc.||4.60%|
|12||HPP||Hudson Pacific Properties, Inc.||4.42%|
|13||OFC||Corporate Office Properties Trust||4.39%|
|14||KRC||Kilroy Realty Corporation||3.71%|
|15||FPO||First Potomac Realty Trust of Beneficial Interest||3.59%|
|16||NRE||NorthStar Realty Europe Corp.||3.53%|
|17||LPT||Liberty Property Trust||2.65%|
|18||ARE||Alexandria Real Estate Equities, Inc.||2.57%|
|19||TIER||TIER REIT, Inc.||2.49%|
|21||CLNC||Colony Credit Real Estate, Inc.||0.00%|
|22||NYRT||New York REIT, Inc.||0.00%|