CIRCOR International, Inc. (CIR): Price and Financial Metrics
CIR Stock Summary
- CIR's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.28 -- higher than only 2.93% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Circor International Inc is reporting a growth rate of -2,023.14%; that's higher than only 0.81% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CIR comes in at 19.71% -- higher than that of 89.53% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Circor International Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SMIT, AFH, RCII, LL, and ASNA.
- Visit CIR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.circor.com.
CIR Stock Price Chart More Charts
CIR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$45.23||52-week high||$47.80|
|Prev. close||$44.86||52-week low||$28.59|
|Day high||$45.24||Avg. volume||84,029|
|50-day MA||$44.54||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$40.55||Market Cap||900.53M|
CIRCOR International, Inc. (CIR) Company Bio
Circor International designs, manufactures and markets highly engineered products and subsystems for markets including oil & gas, power generation and aerospace & defense. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Burlington, Massachusetts.
CIR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Circor International Inc. To summarize, we found that Circor International Inc ranked in the 3st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Circor International Inc, consider:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.56 years, is -0.25% -- higher than only 7.53% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- As a business, Circor International Inc experienced a tax rate of about 0% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Industrials), this tax rate is higher than only 0% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|