CIRCOR International, Inc. (CIR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CIR POWR Grades
- CIR scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 97.82% of US stocks.
- CIR's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- CIR ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 28th percentile.
CIR Stock Summary
- Circor International Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 89.91% of US listed stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, CIR has reported earnings growth of -117.43%, putting it ahead of merely 15.59% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that CIR's revenue has grown -4.63% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 13.77% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CIR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are UVV, FOE, MTW, JELD, and GTES.
- Visit CIR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.circor.com.
CIR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, CIR's price/earnings ratio is 128.41% lower, now standing at -7.4.
- CIR's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 94.3 over the prior 243 months.
- CIR's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CIR.
CIR Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -44.64%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -56.99%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -72%.
The table below shows CIR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CIR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CIR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 50.37% of graded US stocks.
- CIR's asset turnover comes in at 0.681 -- ranking 45th of 60 Construction Materials stocks.
- AMWD, LCUT, and SKY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CIR.
The table below shows CIR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CIR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CIR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.14||52-week high||$36.48|
|Prev. close||$16.39||52-week low||$14.32|
|Day high||$16.87||Avg. volume||117,976|
|50-day MA||$18.74||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$26.05||Market Cap||326.96M|
CIRCOR International, Inc. (CIR) Company Bio
Circor International designs, manufactures and markets highly engineered products and subsystems for markets including oil & gas, power generation and aerospace & defense. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Burlington, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
CIR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CIR Latest Social Stream
View Full CIR Social Stream
Latest CIR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Circor International Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CIR as an investment opportunity.
BURLINGTON, Mass., January 26, 2022--CIRCOR International, Inc. (NYSE: CIR), one of the world’s leading providers of mission critical flow control products and services for the Industrial and Aerospace & Defense markets, today announced that Arthur "Art" L. George, Jr. will be appointed to its Board of Directors, effective January 26, 2022. With this appointment, the Board will fill a vacant seat created by a resignation in 2021.
Circor International (CIR) says President and CEO Scott Buckhout will step down, effective immediately.Aerospace & Defense Group President Tony Najjar is promoted to COO
BURLINGTON, Mass., January 19, 2022--CIRCOR International, Inc. "CIRCOR" (NYSE: CIR), a leading provider of severe service flow control solutions and other highly engineered products for markets including industrial, aerospace, and defense, today announced that the Board of Directors and Scott Buckhout, President and Chief Executive Officer, have mutually agreed that Mr. Buckhout will step down as President and Chief Executive Officer, effective immediately. The Board also announced that Aerospa
CIRCOR International (NYSE:CIR) investors are sitting on a loss of 60% if they invested five years ago
We think intelligent long term investing is the way to go. But that doesn't mean long term investors can avoid big...
BURLINGTON, Mass., December 15, 2021--CIRCOR International, Inc. (NYSE: CIR), a leading provider of severe service flow control solutions and other highly engineered products for markets including industrial, aerospace and defense, today announced that Abhishek Khandelwal, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, plans to step down from CIRCOR effective December 31, 2021, in order to pursue an external opportunity. The Company has initiated a search process to identify a permanent CFO.
CIR Price Returns
Continue Researching CIRWant to do more research on Circor International Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Circor International Inc (CIR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Circor International Inc (CIR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Circor International Inc (CIR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch