CIRCOR International, Inc. (CIR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CIR POWR Grades
- CIR scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 70.03% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CIR is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- CIR ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 52nd percentile.
CIR Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CIR is 4.18 -- better than 90.29% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for CIR is currently 33.25, higher than 85.31% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- As for revenue growth, note that CIR's revenue has grown -10.72% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 17.79% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Circor International Inc are TISI, FARM, AMWD, GTES, and PGTI.
- Visit CIR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.circor.com.
CIR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, CIR's price/earnings ratio is 128.41% lower, now standing at -7.4.
- CIR's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 94.3 over the prior 243 months.
- CIR's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CIR.
CIR Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -56.99%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 82.57%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -38%.
The table below shows CIR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CIR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CIR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 53.92% of graded US stocks.
- CIR's asset turnover comes in at 0.681 -- ranking 44th of 59 Construction Materials stocks.
- AMWD, BIMI, and GFF are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CIR.
The table below shows CIR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CIR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CIR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$32.92||52-week high||$43.20|
|Prev. close||$31.83||52-week low||$25.05|
|Day high||$33.19||Avg. volume||116,570|
|50-day MA||$32.02||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$34.67||Market Cap||666.73M|
CIRCOR International, Inc. (CIR) Company Bio
Circor International designs, manufactures and markets highly engineered products and subsystems for markets including oil & gas, power generation and aerospace & defense. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Burlington, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
CIR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CIR Latest Social Stream
View Full CIR Social Stream
Latest CIR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Circor International Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CIR as an investment opportunity.
CIRCOR International with ticker code (CIR) now have 4 analysts covering the stock. The analyst consensus points to a rating of ''Buy''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 50 and 39 calculating the average target price we see 44.25. Given that the stocks previous close was at 34.49 this indicates there is a potential upside of 28.3%. The 50 day moving average now sits at 32.02 and the 200 day moving average is 34.42. The market capitalisation for the company is $669m. Company Website: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="CIR" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] CIRCOR International designs, manufactures, and distributes flow and motion control products. The company has a product portfolio of brands serving it...
CIRCOR International with ticker code (CIR) have now 4 analysts in total covering the stock. The consensus rating is ''Buy''. The target price ranges between 50 and 39 calculating the mean target price we have 44.25. Given that the stocks previous close was at 36.04 this would indicate that there is a potential upside of 22.8%. The day 50 moving average is 31.46 and the 200 day moving average is 34.38. The market capitalisation for the company is $723m. Visit the company website at: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="CIR" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] CIRCOR International designs, manufactures, and distributes flow and motion control products. The company has a product portfolio of brands serving its customers'' demanding applications. I...
We feel now is a pretty good time to analyse CIRCOR International, Inc.'s ( NYSE:CIR ) business as it appears the...
Before we start, I'd like to remind you that today's presentation and press release are available on CIRCOR's website at investors.circor.com. While CIRCOR may choose to update these forward-looking statements at a later date, the company specifically disclaims any duty to do so. You can find a full discussion of these factors in CIRCOR's Form 10-K, 10-Qs and other SEC filings also located on our website.
BURLINGTON, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--CIRCOR International, Inc. (NYSE: CIR), one of the worlds leading providers of mission critical flow control products and services for the Industrial and Aerospace & Defense markets, today announced GAAP and adjusted financial results for the second quarter ended July 4, 2021. Second Quarter 2021 Overview: Orders of $210 million, up 9% reported and 4% organically Industrial orders of $156 million, up 34% reported and 27% organically due to strength acros
CIR Price Returns
Continue Researching CIRWant to do more research on Circor International Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Circor International Inc (CIR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Circor International Inc (CIR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Circor International Inc (CIR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch