CIRCOR International, Inc. (CIR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CIR POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where CIR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 68.9% of US stocks.
- CIR's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- CIR's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 26.15% of US stocks).
CIR Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CIR is 3.88 -- better than 88.99% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Circor International Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 82.12% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- As for revenue growth, note that CIR's revenue has grown -19.1% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 19.66% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Circor International Inc are TISI, LILA, CMLS, NBR, and ECOL.
- CIR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Circor International Inc's official web site, go to www.circor.com.
CIR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CIR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$36.51||52-week high||$43.20|
|Prev. close||$37.18||52-week low||$19.48|
|Day high||$37.19||Avg. volume||115,321|
|50-day MA||$35.86||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$34.02||Market Cap||739.22M|
CIRCOR International, Inc. (CIR) Company Bio
Circor International designs, manufactures and markets highly engineered products and subsystems for markets including oil & gas, power generation and aerospace & defense. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Burlington, Massachusetts.
CIR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CIR Latest Social Stream
View Full CIR Social Stream
Latest CIR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Circor International Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CIR as an investment opportunity.
CIRCOR International, Inc. (NYSE: CIR), one of the world’s leading providers of mission critical flow control products and services for the Industrial and Aerospace & Defense markets, today announced that President and Chief Executive Officer Scott Buckhout will present at the Stifel 2021 Virtual Cross Sector Insight Conference on Thursday, June 10, 2021, at 8:40 a.m. ET.
The most you can lose on any stock (assuming you don't use leverage) is 100% of your money. On the other hand, if you...
Circor (CIR) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 4.35% and -4.59%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 12, 2021 / CIRCOR International, Inc. (NYSE:CIR) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 12, 2021 at 9:00 AM Eastern Time.
CIRCOR International, Inc. (NYSE: CIR), one of the world’s leading providers of mission critical flow control products and services for the Industrial and Aerospace & Defense markets, today announced GAAP and adjusted financial results for the first quarter ended April 4, 2021.
CIR Price Returns
Continue Researching CIRWant to do more research on Circor International Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Circor International Inc (CIR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Circor International Inc (CIR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Circor International Inc (CIR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch