CIRCOR International, Inc. (CIR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CIR POWR Grades
- CIR scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 99.58% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CIR is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 178 days.
- CIR's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 50.39% of US stocks).
CIR Stock Summary
- CIRCOR INTERNATIONAL INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 90.68% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of CIRCOR INTERNATIONAL INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.94% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, CIR has reported earnings growth of -384.56%, putting it ahead of just 4.35% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CIRCOR INTERNATIONAL INC, a group of peers worth examining would be PRIM, HEES, GEF, HII, and CROX.
- CIR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CIRCOR INTERNATIONAL INC's official web site, go to www.circor.com.
CIR Valuation Summary
- CIR's price/sales ratio is 0.8; this is 55.56% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- CIR's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CIR.
CIR Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -78.89%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 0.26%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -1992.83%.
The table below shows CIR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CIR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CIR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 50.37% of graded US stocks.
- CIR's asset turnover comes in at 0.681 -- ranking 45th of 60 Construction Materials stocks.
- AMWD, LCUT, and SKY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CIR.
The table below shows CIR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CIR Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of CIR, see our CIR price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$44.25||Average Broker Recommendation||1.38 (Strong Buy)|
CIR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CIR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.12||52-week high||$32.02|
|Prev. close||$29.43||52-week low||$13.26|
|Day high||$29.65||Avg. volume||112,594|
|50-day MA||$26.99||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$21.19||Market Cap||593.03M|
CIRCOR International, Inc. (CIR) Company Bio
Circor International designs, manufactures and markets highly engineered products and subsystems for markets including oil & gas, power generation and aerospace & defense. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Burlington, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
CIR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CIR Latest Social Stream
View Full CIR Social Stream
Latest CIR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CIRCOR INTERNATIONAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CIR as an investment opportunity.
Bank Sector Optimism Pushes Stocks Higher Midday
Wall Street is paring this morning's losses, as support emerges for an embattled bank.
Q4 2022 Circor International Inc Earnings Call
Q4 2022 Circor International Inc Earnings Call
CIRCOR Reports Financial Results for Fourth Quarter and Year Ended December 31, 2022
BURLINGTON, Mass., March 15, 2023--CIRCOR International, Inc. (NYSE: CIR) ("CIRCOR" or "the Company"), one of the world’s leading providers of mission critical flow control products and services for the Industrial and Aerospace & Defense markets, today announced financial results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2022.
CIRCOR International to Report Fourth-Quarter and Full-Year 2022 Financial Results on Wednesday, March 15, 2023
BURLINGTON, Mass., March 06, 2023--CIRCOR International, Inc. (NYSE: CIR), one of the world’s leading providers of mission critical flow control products and services for the Industrial and Aerospace & Defense markets, plans to release its fourth-quarter and full-year 2022 financial results before the opening of the New York Stock Exchange on Wednesday, March 15, 2023. At 9:00 a.m. ET that day, the Company will conduct a conference call hosted by Tony Najjar, President and Chief Executive Office
CIRCOR International Provides Preliminary Fourth-Quarter and Full-Year 2022 Orders Expectations Ahead of Investor Conference Presentation
BURLINGTON, Mass., February 22, 2023--CIRCOR International, Inc. (NYSE: CIR) ("CIRCOR" or the "Company"), one of the world’s leading providers of mission critical flow control products and services for the Industrial and Aerospace & Defense markets, today announced preliminary orders for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2022.
CIR Price Returns
Continue Researching CIRWant to do more research on Circor International Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Circor International Inc (CIR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Circor International Inc (CIR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Circor International Inc (CIR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...