CIT Group Inc (DEL) (CIT): Price and Financial Metrics
CIT Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 10.38 for Cit Group Inc; that's greater than it is for 92.32% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Cit Group Inc is reporting a growth rate of -212.65%; that's higher than merely 9.35% of US stocks.
- Cit Group Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 21.1%, greater than the shareholder yield of 91.16% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Cit Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be MOFG, PRI, TCF, HGV, and PBCT.
- Visit CIT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cit.com.
CIT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CIT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$52.16||52-week high||$54.68|
|Prev. close||$52.48||52-week low||$12.31|
|Day high||$53.08||Avg. volume||921,149|
|50-day MA||$49.79||Dividend yield||2.68%|
|200-day MA||$33.39||Market Cap||5.15B|
CIT Group Inc (DEL) (CIT) Company Bio
CIT Group provides financing, leasing and advisory services principally to middle market companies across more than 30 industries primarily in North America, and equipment financing and leasing solutions to the transportation sector. It also offers products and services to consumers through its Internet bank franchise and a network of retail branches in Southern California. The company was founded in 1908 and is based in Livingston, New Jersey.
CIT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CIT Latest Social Stream
View Full CIT Social Stream
Latest CIT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cit Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CIT as an investment opportunity.
CIT Group Inc. (NYSE: CIT) today announced that its board of directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.35 per common share on its outstanding common stock. The common stock dividend is payable on May 21, 2021 to common shareholders of record as of May 7, 2021.
NEW YORK , April 14, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- CIT Group Inc. (NYSE: CIT ) today announced that its Healthcare Finance business served as sole lead arranger on a $15.9 million financing for two medical office buildings in Littleton, Colorado . … Full story available on Benzinga.com
The 800+ hedge funds and famous money managers tracked by Insider Monkey have already compiled and submitted their 13F filings for the fourth quarter, which unveil their equity positions as of December 31st. We went through these filings, fixed typos and other more significant errors and identified the changes in hedge fund portfolios. Our extensive […]
CIT Serves as Sole Lead Arranger on $27 Million Financing for Florida Warehouse and Distribution Center
CIT Group Inc. (NYSE: CIT) today announced that its Real Estate Finance business served as sole lead arranger on a $27 million loan to finance acquisition of a warehouse and distribution center in Green Cove Springs, Florida.
CIT Group Inc. (NYSE: CIT) today announced that its Real Estate Finance business provided financing for construction of a new 730,000-square-foot logistics center and campus in North Las Vegas, Nevada.
CIT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|