CIT Group Inc (DEL) (CIT) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, CIT has greater average cash flow over the past 5.76 years than 3.28% US-listed dividend payers.
- CIT's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 336.15% over the past 5.76 years -- higher than 97.52% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with CIT's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: HE, GRFS, GAIA, ES and FSP.
CIT Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for CIT, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 53.18% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Cit Group Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- The amount of revenue Cit Group Inc earns annually is around 2 billion; in terms of how this translates into revenue, it has a dividend yield higher than 81.84% of companies in the mid revenue class.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; for Cit Group Inc, its beta is lower than just 2.05% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
CIT Dividend Chart
CIT Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|