CIT Group Inc (DEL) (CIT) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, CIT has greater average cash flow over the past 5.5 years than merely 2.71% US-listed dividend payers.
- CIT's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 351.51% over the past 5.5 years -- higher than 97.46% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with CIT's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: WK, FMS, RMD, KEN and MGIC.
CIT Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for CIT, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 39.26% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Cit Group Inc are:
- CIT generates about 2 billion US dollars in revenue annually; in terms of how this translates into revenue, it has a dividend yield higher than 94.1% of companies in the mid revenue class.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; for Cit Group Inc, its beta is lower than just 2.02% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
CIT Dividend Chart
CIT Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|