Civista Bancshares, Inc. (CIVB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CIVB POWR Grades
- CIVB scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 98.21% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CIVB is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- CIVB's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 23.22% of US stocks).
CIVB Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 8.95, Civista Bancshares Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 20.87% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 8.5 for Civista Bancshares Inc; that's greater than it is for 87.98% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Civista Bancshares Inc's share price is greater than that of only 4.25% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Civista Bancshares Inc are BCBP, GNTY, FMBH, SMMF, and CBAN.
- CIVB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Civista Bancshares Inc's official web site, go to www.civb.com.
CIVB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, CIVB's EV/EBIT ratio is 38.37% lower, now standing at 5.3.
- Over the past 243 months, CIVB's price/earnings ratio has gone down 8.9.
- Over the past 243 months, CIVB's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CIVB.
CIVB Growth Metrics
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 30.57%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 30.57%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 183.05%.
The table below shows CIVB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CIVB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CIVB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 45.94% of graded US stocks.
- CIVB's asset turnover comes in at 0.042 -- ranking 148th of 428 Banking stocks.
- TCBK, COLB, and FITB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CIVB.
The table below shows CIVB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CIVB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CIVB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.32||52-week high||$25.94|
|Prev. close||$21.23||52-week low||$20.10|
|Day high||$21.51||Avg. volume||43,871|
|50-day MA||$22.39||Dividend yield||2.63%|
|200-day MA||$23.70||Market Cap||310.99M|
Civista Bancshares, Inc. (CIVB) Company Bio
Civista Bancshares, Inc. operates as the holding company for Civista Bank that engages in the community banking business in Ohio. The company was founded in 1884 and is based in Sandusky, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
CIVB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CIVB Latest Social Stream
View Full CIVB Social Stream
Latest CIVB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Civista Bancshares Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CIVB as an investment opportunity.
The big shareholder groups in Civista Bancshares, Inc. ( NASDAQ:CIVB ) have power over the company. Large companies...
While the waiting game for the merger approval of M&T Bank (MTB) and People's United (PBCT) continues, let's discuss if the heightening regulatory scrutiny will affect the banking M&A trends.
No summary available.
Civista Bancshares press release (CIVB): Q4 GAAP EPS of $0.73 beats by $0.14.Revenue of $30.13M (-3.4% Y/Y) misses by $0.47M.
Civista Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ:CIVB) ("Civista") announced today that the Board of Directors has approved a quarterly dividend of 14 cents per common share to shareholders of record February 15, 2022, payable March 1, 2022.
CIVB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CIVBHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Civista Bancshares Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Civista Bancshares Inc (CIVB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Civista Bancshares Inc (CIVB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Civista Bancshares Inc (CIVB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch