Civista Bancshares, Inc. (CIVB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CIVB POWR Grades
- CIVB scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 87.61% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CIVB is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 200 days.
- CIVB's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 24.78% of US stocks).
CIVB Stock Summary
- Civista Bancshares Inc's stock had its IPO on April 6, 1994, making it an older stock than 75.11% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 10.2, Civista Bancshares Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 17.34% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 8.3 for Civista Bancshares Inc; that's greater than it is for 86.6% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CIVB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LSBK, UVSP, GABC, CTBI, and HBMD.
- CIVB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Civista Bancshares Inc's official web site, go to www.civb.com.
CIVB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CIVB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.53||52-week high||$23.93|
|Prev. close||$22.92||52-week low||$11.25|
|Day high||$23.10||Avg. volume||51,195|
|50-day MA||$22.76||Dividend yield||2.09%|
|200-day MA||$17.61||Market Cap||357.03M|
Civista Bancshares, Inc. (CIVB) Company Bio
Civista Bancshares, Inc. operates as the holding company for Civista Bank that engages in the community banking business in Ohio. The company was founded in 1884 and is based in Sandusky, Ohio.
CIVB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CIVB Latest Social Stream
View Full CIVB Social Stream
Latest CIVB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Civista Bancshares Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CIVB as an investment opportunity.
Civista Bancshares, Inc. (CIVB) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call April 23, 2021 01:00 PM ET Company Participants Dennis Shaffer - President and CEO Rich Dutton - SVP and COO Chuck Parcher - SVP and CLO Paul Stark - CCO Conference Call Participants Terry McEvoy - Stephens Nick Cucharale - Piper...
Companies Reporting Before The Bell • Civista Bancshares (NASDAQ: Full story available on Benzinga.com
CIVB earnings call for the period ending March 31, 2021.
Civista Bancshares (CIVB) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 3.03% and 3.18%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Civista Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ: CIVB) ("Civista") announced its unaudited financial results for the three months ending March 31, 2021.
CIVB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CIVBHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Civista Bancshares Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Civista Bancshares Inc (CIVB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Civista Bancshares Inc (CIVB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Civista Bancshares Inc (CIVB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch