Civista Bancshares, Inc. (CIVB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CIVB POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where CIVB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.73% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CIVB is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- CIVB ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 18th percentile.
CIVB Stock Summary
- CIVB's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 89.57% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 51.7%, CIVISTA BANCSHARES INC's debt growth rate surpasses 81.2% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of CIVISTA BANCSHARES INC's share price is greater than that of just 11.84% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CIVB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SPFI, GNTY, BFC, AROW, and CCBG.
- Visit CIVB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.civb.com.
CIVB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, CIVB's price/sales ratio is 145.45% higher, now standing at 2.7.
- CIVB's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 3.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CIVB.
CIVB Growth Metrics
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 36.3%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 670.48%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 8.93%.
The table below shows CIVB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CIVB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CIVB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 45.94% of graded US stocks.
- CIVB's asset turnover comes in at 0.042 -- ranking 148th of 428 Banking stocks.
- TCBK, COLB, and FITB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CIVB.
The table below shows CIVB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CIVB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CIVB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.76||52-week high||$25.94|
|Prev. close||$20.91||52-week low||$20.10|
|Day high||$21.11||Avg. volume||39,185|
|50-day MA||$21.57||Dividend yield||2.7%|
|200-day MA||$22.59||Market Cap||320.10M|
Civista Bancshares, Inc. (CIVB) Company Bio
Civista Bancshares, Inc. operates as the holding company for Civista Bank that engages in the community banking business in Ohio. The company was founded in 1884 and is based in Sandusky, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
CIVB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CIVB Latest Social Stream
View Full CIVB Social Stream
Latest CIVB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CIVISTA BANCSHARES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CIVB as an investment opportunity.
The consensus price target hints at a 27% upside potential for Civista Bancshares (CIVB). While empirical research shows that this sought-after metric is hardly effective, an upward trend in earnings estimate revisions could mean that the stock will witness an upside in the near term.
Every investor in Civista Bancshares, Inc. ( NASDAQ:CIVB ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder groups. We...
Readers hoping to buy Civista Bancshares, Inc. ( NASDAQ:CIVB ) for its dividend will need to make their move shortly...
Civista Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ: CIVB) ("Civista") announced today that the Board of Directors has approved a quarterly dividend of 14 cents per common share to shareholders of record August 9, 2022, payable August 23, 2022.
Civista Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ:CIVB) ("Civista") announced its unaudited financial results for the three and six month periods ending June 30, 2022.
CIVB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CIVBHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Civista Bancshares Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Civista Bancshares Inc (CIVB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Civista Bancshares Inc (CIVB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Civista Bancshares Inc (CIVB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch