Civista Bancshares, Inc. (CIVB): Price and Financial Metrics
CIVB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.60||52-week high||$24.28|
|Prev. close||$15.68||52-week low||$14.02|
|Day high||$15.86||Avg. volume||29,437|
|50-day MA||$17.39||Dividend yield||4.1%|
|200-day MA||$18.32||Market Cap||245.68M|
CIVB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CIVB POWR Grades
- CIVB scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 87.46% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CIVB is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- CIVB's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 22% of US stocks).
CIVB Stock Summary
- CIVB's current price/earnings ratio is 5.44, which is higher than just 9.19% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- CIVB's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 90.48% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for CIVISTA BANCSHARES INC comes in at 32.84%, a number that bests 82.95% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CIVISTA BANCSHARES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be SFBC, HTH, CCBG, CZNC, and FBP.
- Visit CIVB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.civb.com.
CIVB Valuation Summary
- CIVB's EV/EBIT ratio is 8.9; this is 21.24% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, CIVB's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CIVB.
CIVB Growth Metrics
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 45.07%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 21.21%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 36.3%.
The table below shows CIVB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CIVB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CIVB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 45.94% of graded US stocks.
- CIVB's asset turnover comes in at 0.042 -- ranking 148th of 428 Banking stocks.
- TCBK, COLB, and FITB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CIVB.
The table below shows CIVB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Civista Bancshares, Inc. (CIVB) Company Bio
Civista Bancshares, Inc. operates as the holding company for Civista Bank that engages in the community banking business in Ohio. The company was founded in 1884 and is based in Sandusky, Ohio.
CIVB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CIVB Latest Social Stream
View Full CIVB Social Stream
Latest CIVB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CIVISTA BANCSHARES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CIVB as an investment opportunity.
It is usually uneventful when a single insider buys stock. However, When quite a few insiders buy shares, as it...
AFCG, ALLT and CIVB have been added to the Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell) List on September 20, 2023.
With 52% ownership of the shares, Civista Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ:CIVB) is heavily dominated by institutional owners
Key Insights Given the large stake in the stock by institutions, Civista Bancshares' stock price might be vulnerable to...
Civista Bancshares, Inc. ( NASDAQ:CIVB ) is about to trade ex-dividend in the next four days. The ex-dividend date is...
The board of Civista Bancshares, Inc. ( NASDAQ:CIVB ) has announced that it will be paying its dividend of $0.16 on the...
CIVB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CIVBHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Civista Bancshares Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Civista Bancshares Inc (CIVB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Civista Bancshares Inc (CIVB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Civista Bancshares Inc (CIVB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch