Civista Bancshares, Inc. (CIVB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CIVB POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where CIVB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.01% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CIVB is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- CIVB ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 40th percentile.
CIVB Stock Summary
- CIVB's went public 27.32 years ago, making it older than 74.88% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- CIVB's current price/earnings ratio is 10.17, which is higher than only 19.16% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 8.3 for Civista Bancshares Inc; that's greater than it is for 86.63% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Civista Bancshares Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be FBP, LSBK, GABC, BXS, and UVSP.
- Visit CIVB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.civb.com.
CIVB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, CIVB's price/sales ratio is 3.03% lower, now standing at 3.2.
- Over the past 243 months, CIVB's price/earnings ratio has gone down 7.2.
- CIVB's price/earnings ratio has moved down 7.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CIVB.
CIVB Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 30.57%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 79.29%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 85.67%.
The table below shows CIVB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CIVB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CIVB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.23||52-week high||$23.98|
|Prev. close||$22.56||52-week low||$11.25|
|Day high||$23.41||Avg. volume||51,446|
|50-day MA||$22.96||Dividend yield||2.48%|
|200-day MA||$20.05||Market Cap||362.92M|
Civista Bancshares, Inc. (CIVB) Company Bio
Civista Bancshares, Inc. operates as the holding company for Civista Bank that engages in the community banking business in Ohio. The company was founded in 1884 and is based in Sandusky, Ohio.
CIVB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CIVB Latest Social Stream
View Full CIVB Social Stream
Latest CIVB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Civista Bancshares Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CIVB as an investment opportunity.
Image source: The Motley Fool. Civista Bancshares, inc (NASDAQ: CIVB)Q2 2021 Earnings CallJul 23, 2021, 1:00 p.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorGood afternoon and welcome to Civista Bancshares' Second Quarter Earnings Call.
Civista Bancshares (CIVB) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 3.51% and 4.67%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Civista Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ:CIVB) ("Civista") announced its unaudited financial results for the three and six months ending June 30, 2021.
Civista Bancshares (CIVB) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
If you are looking for stocks that are well positioned to maintain their recent uptrend, Civista Bancshares (CIVB) could be a great choice. It is one of the several stocks that passed through our "Recent Price Strength" screen.
CIVB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CIVBHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Civista Bancshares Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Civista Bancshares Inc (CIVB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Civista Bancshares Inc (CIVB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Civista Bancshares Inc (CIVB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch