Civista Bancshares, Inc. (CIVB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CIVB POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where CIVB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.84% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CIVB is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- CIVB ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 44th percentile.
CIVB Stock Summary
- CIVB's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 87.09% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -64.24%, Civista Bancshares Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 5.71% of about US stocks.
- Civista Bancshares Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 67.35%, greater than the shareholder yield of 97% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Civista Bancshares Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be LARK, BXS, RVSB, GABC, and GNTY.
- CIVB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Civista Bancshares Inc's official web site, go to www.civb.com.
CIVB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, CIVB's EV/EBIT ratio is 38.37% lower, now standing at 5.3.
- Over the past 243 months, CIVB's price/earnings ratio has gone down 8.9.
- Over the past 243 months, CIVB's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CIVB.
CIVB Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -23.47%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 85.67%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 49.84%.
The table below shows CIVB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CIVB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CIVB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 44.85% of graded US stocks.
- CIVB's asset turnover comes in at 0.042 -- ranking 147th of 435 Banking stocks.
- BSRR, TCBK, and SRCE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CIVB.
The table below shows CIVB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CIVB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CIVB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.08||52-week high||$25.59|
|Prev. close||$24.82||52-week low||$13.55|
|Day high||$25.11||Avg. volume||46,738|
|50-day MA||$23.58||Dividend yield||2.23%|
|200-day MA||$22.36||Market Cap||379.69M|
Civista Bancshares, Inc. (CIVB) Company Bio
Civista Bancshares, Inc. operates as the holding company for Civista Bank that engages in the community banking business in Ohio. The company was founded in 1884 and is based in Sandusky, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
CIVB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CIVB Latest Social Stream
View Full CIVB Social Stream
Latest CIVB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Civista Bancshares Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CIVB as an investment opportunity.
Civista Bancshares (CIVB) possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Civista Bancshares, Inc. ( NASDAQ:CIVB ) will increase its dividend on the 1st of November to US$0.14. The announced...
Civista Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ:CIVB) ("Civista") announced today that the Board of Directors has approved a quarterly dividend of 14 cents per common share to shareholders of record October 19, 2021, payable November 1, 2021.
Civista Bancshares (CIVB) could be a solid choice for shorter-term investors looking to capitalize on the recent price trend in fundamentally sound stocks. It is one of the many stocks that passed through our shorter-term trading strategy-based screen.
Civista Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ: CIVB) ("Civista") announced today that it will issue its third quarter 2021 financial results prior to market open on Wednesday, October 27, 2021.
CIVB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CIVBHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Civista Bancshares Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Civista Bancshares Inc (CIVB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Civista Bancshares Inc (CIVB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Civista Bancshares Inc (CIVB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch