CompX International Inc. (CIX): Price and Financial Metrics
CIX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.76||52-week high||$27.82|
|Prev. close||$18.05||52-week low||$16.01|
|Day high||$17.93||Avg. volume||8,435|
|50-day MA||$21.80||Dividend yield||5.56%|
|200-day MA||$19.76||Market Cap||218.70M|
CIX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CIX POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where CIX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.71% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CIX is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 154 days.
- CIX's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 33.92% of US stocks).
CIX Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for COMPX INTERNATIONAL INC is higher than it is for about merely 0.33% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.11 for COMPX INTERNATIONAL INC; that's greater than it is for just 9.44% of US stocks.
- COMPX INTERNATIONAL INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 15.65%, greater than the shareholder yield of 88.58% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to COMPX INTERNATIONAL INC, a group of peers worth examining would be WAFU, BSET, NODK, NL, and PFIN.
- CIX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit COMPX INTERNATIONAL INC's official web site, go to www.compx.com.
CIX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, CIX's price/earnings ratio is 38.71% lower, now standing at 11.4.
- Over the past 243 months, CIX's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CIX.
CIX Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 8.29%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -4.57%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 24.37%.
The table below shows CIX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CompX International Inc. (CIX) Company Bio
CompX International Inc. engages in the manufacture and sale of security products and recreational marine components primarily in North America. The company operates through two segments, Security Products and Marine Components. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Dallas, Texas.
CIX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CIX Latest Social Stream
View Full CIX Social Stream
Latest CIX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about COMPX INTERNATIONAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CIX as an investment opportunity.
GF Score analysis
Dallas, Texas, Aug. 01, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CompX International Inc. (NYSE American: CIX) announced today sales of $36.6 million for the second quarter of 2023 compared to $41.6 million in the same period of 2022. Operating income was $4.4 million in the second quarter of 2023 compared to $7.7 million in the same period of 2022. Net income was $4.0 million, or $.33 per basic and diluted common share, for the second quarter of 2023 compared to $6.2 million, or $.50 per basic and diluted comm
The stock has the highest possible Piotroski F-Score, showing stellar fundamentals
While it’s extremely difficult to have your cake and eat it too, these top safe high-yield dividend stocks may accomplish just that.
Dallas, Texas, May 24, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CompX International Inc. (NYSE American: CIX) announced today that its board of directors has declared CompX’s regular quarterly dividend of twenty-five cents ($0.25) per share on its class A common stock, payable on June 13, 2023 to stockholders of record at the close of business on June 5, 2023. CompX also announced that at its annual stockholder meeting held on May 24, 2023, its stockholders: elected each of Thomas E. Barry, Loretta J. Feehan, T
CIX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CIXWant to do more research on Compx International Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Compx International Inc (CIX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Compx International Inc (CIX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Compx International Inc (CIX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch