CompX International Inc. (CIX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CIX POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where CIX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 0% of US stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
- CIX ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
CIX Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Compx International Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.93% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For CIX, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.34% of US equities we're observing.
- CIX's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 9.04% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CIX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MSN, MSB, UG, CGA, and WAFU.
- CIX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Compx International Inc's official web site, go to www.compx.com.
CIX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CIX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.54||52-week high||$25.98|
|Prev. close||$24.08||52-week low||$12.41|
|Day high||$24.58||Avg. volume||17,048|
|50-day MA||$19.58||Dividend yield||3.26%|
|200-day MA||$15.43||Market Cap||305.55M|
CompX International Inc. (CIX) Company Bio
CompX International Inc. engages in the manufacture and sale of security products and recreational marine components primarily in North America. The company operates through two segments, Security Products and Marine Components. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Dallas, Texas.
CIX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CIX Latest Social Stream
View Full CIX Social Stream
Latest CIX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Compx International Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CIX as an investment opportunity.
In this article we are going to estimate the intrinsic value of CompX International Inc. ( NYSEMKT:CIX ) by taking the...
Dallas, Texas, March 03, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CompX International Inc. (NYSE American: CIX) announced today sales of $30.0 million for the fourth quarter of 2020 compared to $29.6 million in the same period of 2019. Operating income was $2.3 million in the fourth quarter of 2020 compared to $3.5 million in the same period of 2019. Net income was $2.3 million, or $0.17 per diluted share, for the fourth quarter of 2020 compared to $3.2 million, or $0.26 per diluted share, in the same period of 2019. Net sales for the year ended December 31, 2020 were $114.5 million compared to $124.2 million in the previous year. Operating income was $11.8 million for the year ended December 31, 2020 compared to $17.7 million for 2019. Net income for the year ended December 31, 2020 was $10.3 million,...
Dallas, Texas, March 03, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CompX International Inc. (NYSE American: CIX) announced today a $0.10 per share increase in its regular quarterly dividend. CompX’s board of directors has declared a regular quarterly dividend of twenty cents ($0.20) per share on its class A common stock, payable on March 23, 2021 to stockholders of record at the close of business on March 15, 2021. CompX is a leading manufacturer of security products and recreational marine components. * * * * CONTACT: SOURCE: CompX International Inc. CONTACT: Janet G. Keckeisen, Investor Relations, 972.233.1700
NL currently garners no analyst coverage, which is one of the reasons that you've likely never heard of the company.
What trends should we look for it we want to identify stocks that can multiply in value over the long term? Amongst...
CIX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CIXWant to do more research on Compx International Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Compx International Inc (CIX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Compx International Inc (CIX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Compx International Inc (CIX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch