CompX International Inc. (CIX): Price and Financial Metrics
CIX Stock Summary
- CIX's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 900.35 -- higher than 94.85% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- For CIX, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.37% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.1 for Compx International Inc; that's greater than it is for just 7.95% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CIX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ASFI, WIRE, PSMT, WVVI, and FRME.
- Visit CIX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.compx.com.
CIX Stock Price Chart More Charts
CIX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.03||52-week high||$17.57|
|Prev. close||$14.37||52-week low||$13.50|
|Day high||$14.03||Avg. volume||1,550|
|50-day MA||$15.45||Dividend yield||1.96%|
|200-day MA||$15.13||Market Cap||174.58M|
CompX International Inc. (CIX) Company Bio
CompX International Inc. engages in the manufacture and sale of security products and recreational marine components primarily in North America. The company operates through two segments, Security Products and Marine Components. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Dallas, Texas.