CompX International Inc. (CIX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CIX Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for COMPX INTERNATIONAL INC is higher than it is for about only 0.52% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.11 for COMPX INTERNATIONAL INC; that's greater than it is for just 9.29% of US stocks.
- COMPX INTERNATIONAL INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 14.8%, greater than the shareholder yield of 88.99% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to COMPX INTERNATIONAL INC, a group of peers worth examining would be CVR, DNOW, NL, DSWL, and ETD.
- CIX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit COMPX INTERNATIONAL INC's official web site, go to www.compx.com.
CIX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, CIX's EV/EBIT ratio is 57.47% lower, now standing at 7.4.
- Over the past 243 months, CIX's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CIX.
CIX Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -30.43%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 9.62%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 17.2%.
The table below shows CIX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CIX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CIX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.35||52-week high||$28.75|
|Prev. close||$19.73||52-week low||$16.01|
|Day high||$20.70||Avg. volume||6,275|
|50-day MA||$18.23||Dividend yield||5.17%|
|200-day MA||$21.61||Market Cap||238.14M|
CompX International Inc. (CIX) Company Bio
CompX International Inc. engages in the manufacture and sale of security products and recreational marine components primarily in North America. The company operates through two segments, Security Products and Marine Components. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Dallas, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
CIX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CIX Latest Social Stream
View Full CIX Social Stream
Latest CIX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about COMPX INTERNATIONAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CIX as an investment opportunity.
While stocks priced at less than $10 don't carry the cache of blue-chip stocks, the returns that they offer can be enticing.
The best dividend stocks are highly prized because they reward investors for holding them buy paying a monthly or quarterly dividend.
Dallas, Texas, Aug. 09, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CompX International Inc. (NYSE American: CIX) announced today that its board of directors has declared a special cash dividend of $1.75 per share on its class A common stock, payable on August 30, 2022 to stockholders of record at the close of business on August 22, 2022. This special dividend is in addition to CompX’s previously announced regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.25 per share that is payable on September 13, 2022 to stockholders of r
Dallas, Texas , Aug. 02, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CompX International Inc. (NYSE American: CIX) announced today that its board of directors has declared CompX’s regular quarterly dividend of twenty-five cents ($0.25) per share on its class A common stock, payable on September 13, 2022 to stockholders of record at the close of business on September 1, 2022. CompX is a leading manufacturer of security products and recreational marine components. * * * * CONTACT: SOURCE: CompX International Inc. CO
Dallas, Texas, Aug. 02, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CompX International Inc. (NYSE American: CIX) announced today sales of $41.6 million for the second quarter of 2022 compared to $36.3 million in the same period of 2021. Operating income was $7.7 million in the second quarter of 2022 compared to $5.8 million in the same period of 2021. Net income was $6.2 million, or $.50 per basic and diluted common share, for the second quarter of 2022 compared to $4.6 million, or $.37 per basic and diluted comm
CIX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CIXWant to do more research on Compx International Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Compx International Inc (CIX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Compx International Inc (CIX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Compx International Inc (CIX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch