CompX International Inc. (CIX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CIX Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Compx International Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.68% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Compx International Inc is higher than it is for about just 0.53% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.09 for Compx International Inc; that's greater than it is for just 8.31% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Compx International Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be UG, MLR, DMLP, EDTK, and HAPP.
- Visit CIX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.compx.com.
CIX Valuation Summary
- CIX's price/earnings ratio is 23.9; this is 18.15% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- CIX's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 6.6 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, CIX's price/earnings ratio has gone up 13.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CIX.
CIX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CIX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.51||52-week high||$25.98|
|Prev. close||$18.61||52-week low||$12.50|
|Day high||$20.00||Avg. volume||13,850|
|50-day MA||$20.97||Dividend yield||4.3%|
|200-day MA||$17.44||Market Cap||242.92M|
CompX International Inc. (CIX) Company Bio
CompX International Inc. engages in the manufacture and sale of security products and recreational marine components primarily in North America. The company operates through two segments, Security Products and Marine Components. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Dallas, Texas.
CIX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CIX Latest Social Stream
View Full CIX Social Stream
Latest CIX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Compx International Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CIX as an investment opportunity.
The Insider Monkey team has completed processing the quarterly 13F filings for the March quarter submitted by the hedge funds and other money managers included in our extensive database. Most hedge fund investors experienced strong gains on the back of a strong market performance, which certainly propelled them to adjust their equity holdings so as […]
In this article we are going to estimate the intrinsic value of CompX International Inc. ( NYSEMKT:CIX ) by taking the...
Dallas, Texas, March 03, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CompX International Inc. (NYSE American: CIX) announced today sales of $30.0 million for the fourth quarter of 2020 compared to $29.6 million in the same period of 2019. Operating income was $2.3 million in the fourth quarter of 2020 compared to $3.5 million in the same period of 2019. Net income was $2.3 million, or $0.17 per diluted share, for the fourth quarter of 2020 compared to $3.2 million, or $0.26 per diluted share, in the same period of 2019. Net sales for the year ended December 31, 2020 were $114.5 million compared to $124.2 million in the previous year. Operating income was $11.8 million for the year ended December 31, 2020 compared to $17.7 million for 2019. Net income for the year ended December 31, 2020 was $10.3 million,...
Dallas, Texas, March 03, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CompX International Inc. (NYSE American: CIX) announced today a $0.10 per share increase in its regular quarterly dividend. CompX’s board of directors has declared a regular quarterly dividend of twenty cents ($0.20) per share on its class A common stock, payable on March 23, 2021 to stockholders of record at the close of business on March 15, 2021. CompX is a leading manufacturer of security products and recreational marine components. * * * * CONTACT: SOURCE: CompX International Inc. CONTACT: Janet G. Keckeisen, Investor Relations, 972.233.1700
With the third-quarter round of 13F filings behind us it is time to take a look at the stocks in which some of the best money managers in the world preferred to invest or sell heading into the fourth quarter. One of these stocks was CompX International Inc. (NYSE:CIX). CompX International Inc. (NYSE:CIX) shares haven’t […]
CIX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CIXWant to do more research on Compx International Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Compx International Inc (CIX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Compx International Inc (CIX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Compx International Inc (CIX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch