CompX International Inc. (CIX) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: CIX reports less variability in its cash flow than 93.7% of dividend stocks in our set.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that CIX has less fluctuation in its price than merely 10.74% of stocks we're observing.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with CIX that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: VIVO, GHG, PG, SMP and PINC.
CIX Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Compx International Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 31.73% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of CIX, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Industrials sector, Compx International Inc offers a higher dividend yield than 91.3% of them.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Industrials sector, Compx International Inc's expected return of 31.73% is higher than 81.74% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, CIX has a discount rate lower than 81.74% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, Compx International Inc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 91.3% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
CIX Dividend Chart
CIX Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
CIX Dividends vs. Peers
CIX's dividend yield currently ranks #39 of 48 vs. its peers in the Industrial - Manufacturing category.
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on CIX dividends?Want to do more research on Compx International Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Compx International Inc Common Stock (CIX) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Compx International Inc (CIX) - Dividend Investor
Compx International Inc (CIX) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha