Citizens Holding Company (CIZN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CIZN Stock Summary
- CITIZENS HOLDING CO's market capitalization of $78,449,980 is ahead of merely 17.33% of US-listed equities.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 23.47 for CITIZENS HOLDING CO; that's greater than it is for 98.3% of US stocks.
- CITIZENS HOLDING CO's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -27.38%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 16.6% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CITIZENS HOLDING CO, a group of peers worth examining would be UNB, GLBZ, WU, AEG, and BOTJ.
- CIZN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CITIZENS HOLDING CO's official web site, go to www.citizensholdingcompany.com.
CIZN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, CIZN's price/sales ratio is 30.77% higher, now standing at 1.7.
- Over the past 243 months, CIZN's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CIZN.
CIZN Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -18.33%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -5.58%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 22.13%.
The table below shows CIZN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CIZN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CIZN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.07||52-week high||$21.75|
|Prev. close||$14.03||52-week low||$13.65|
|Day high||$14.37||Avg. volume||4,063|
|50-day MA||$14.45||Dividend yield||6.84%|
|200-day MA||$17.09||Market Cap||78.85M|
Citizens Holding Company (CIZN) Company Bio
Citizens Holding Company operates as the bank holding company for The Citizens Bank of Philadelphia that provides various commercial and personal banking products and services. The company offers demand deposits, as well as savings and time deposit accounts. It also provides secured and unsecured loans; mortgage loans; installment loans; credit card loans; single and multi-family housing, farm, residential and commercial construction, and commercial real estate loans; commercial, industrial, and agricultural production loans; and consumer loans, as well as issues letters of credit. In addition, the company offers personal and corporate trust services; credit life and title insurance; and internet banking services. It operates 27 branches in East Central and South Mississippi; and a loan production office in North Mississippi. Citizens Holding Company was founded in 1908 and is headquartered in Philadelphia, Mississippi.
Most Popular Stories View All
CIZN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CIZN Latest Social Stream
View Full CIZN Social Stream
Latest CIZN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CITIZENS HOLDING CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CIZN as an investment opportunity.
PHILADELPHIA, Miss., October 25, 2022--Citizens Holding Company (the "Company") (NASDAQ:CIZN) announced today results of operations for the three and nine months ended September 30, 2022.
Read This Before Considering Citizens Holding Company (NASDAQ:CIZN) For Its Upcoming US$0.24 Dividend
Citizens Holding Company ( NASDAQ:CIZN ) is about to trade ex-dividend in the next 3 days. The ex-dividend date occurs...
The board of Citizens Holding Company ( NASDAQ:CIZN ) has announced that it will pay a dividend on the 30th of...
PHILADELPHIA, Miss., August 25, 2022--Citizens Holding Company (NASDAQ:CIZN) announced today that its Board of Directors declared a cash dividend of $0.24 per share payable September 30, 2022, to shareholders of record as of September 16, 2022.
Ideally, your overall portfolio should beat the market average. But even the best stock picker will only win with some...
CIZN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|