Citizens Holding Company (CIZN): Price and Financial Metrics
CIZN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.10||52-week high||$17.00|
|Prev. close||$10.31||52-week low||$10.01|
|Day high||$10.20||Avg. volume||4,359|
|50-day MA||$10.89||Dividend yield||6.14%|
|200-day MA||$12.81||Market Cap||56.63M|
CIZN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CIZN Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of CITIZENS HOLDING CO's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.84% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- CIZN's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 98.64% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CIZN comes in at 27.28% -- higher than that of 93.25% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CITIZENS HOLDING CO, a group of peers worth examining would be GLBZ, HALL, CIA, HRTG, and FNLC.
- Visit CIZN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.citizensholdingcompany.com.
CIZN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, CIZN's price/earnings ratio is 3.16% lower, now standing at 9.2.
- Over the past 243 months, CIZN's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CIZN.
CIZN Growth Metrics
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 1.81%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 5.77%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 5.77%.
The table below shows CIZN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
Citizens Holding Company (CIZN) Company Bio
Citizens Holding Company operates as the bank holding company for The Citizens Bank of Philadelphia that provides various commercial and personal banking products and services. The company offers demand deposits, as well as savings and time deposit accounts. It also provides secured and unsecured loans; mortgage loans; installment loans; credit card loans; single and multi-family housing, farm, residential and commercial construction, and commercial real estate loans; commercial, industrial, and agricultural production loans; and consumer loans, as well as issues letters of credit. In addition, the company offers personal and corporate trust services; credit life and title insurance; and internet banking services. It operates 27 branches in East Central and South Mississippi; and a loan production office in North Mississippi. Citizens Holding Company was founded in 1908 and is headquartered in Philadelphia, Mississippi.
CIZN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CIZN Latest Social Stream
View Full CIZN Social Stream
Latest CIZN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CITIZENS HOLDING CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CIZN as an investment opportunity.
PHILADELPHIA, Miss., July 27, 2023--Citizens Holding Company (the "Company") (NASDAQ:CIZN) announced today results of operations for the three and six months ended June 30, 2023.
It looks like Citizens Holding Company ( NASDAQ:CIZN ) is about to go ex-dividend in the next 4 days. The ex-dividend...
Citizens Holding Company ( NASDAQ:CIZN ) is reducing its dividend to $0.16 on the 30th of Junewhich is 33% less than...
PHILADELPHIA, Miss., June 02, 2023--Citizens Holding Company (the "Company") (NASDAQ:CIZN) today announced that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly dividend of $0.16 per share on its common stock. The dividend is payable on June 30, 2023, to shareholders of record as of June 16, 2023.
PHILADELPHIA, Miss., April 25, 2023--First paragraph, first sentence of Credit Quality section of release dated April 24, 2023 should read: The Company’s non-performing assets decreased by $101, or (2.36%), to $4,177 at March 31, 2023 compared to $4,278 at December 31, 2022, and decreased $805, or (16.16%), compared to $4,982 at March 31, 2022 (instead of The Company’s non-performing assets decreased by $88, or (2.06%), to $4,190 at March 31, 2023 compared to $4,278 at December 31, 2022, and dec
CIZN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|