Citizens Holding Company (CIZN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CIZN POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where CIZN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 0% of US stocks.
- CIZN's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 117 days.
- CIZN ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
CIZN Stock Summary
- CIZN's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 94.72% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CIZN is more volatile than only 1.98% of stocks we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CIZN comes in at -31.71% -- higher than that of only 8.4% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CIZN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MPB, PBHC, FNLC, HWBK, and SBT.
- CIZN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Citizens Holding Co's official web site, go to www.citizensholdingcompany.com.
CIZN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CIZN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.56||52-week high||$27.94|
|Prev. close||$18.54||52-week low||$18.26|
|Day high||$18.74||Avg. volume||9,578|
|50-day MA||$19.95||Dividend yield||5.18%|
|200-day MA||$20.77||Market Cap||103.84M|
Citizens Holding Company (CIZN) Company Bio
Citizens Holding Company operates as the bank holding company for The Citizens Bank of Philadelphia that provides various commercial and personal banking products and services. The company offers demand deposits, as well as savings and time deposit accounts. It also provides secured and unsecured loans; mortgage loans; installment loans; credit card loans; single and multi-family housing, farm, residential and commercial construction, and commercial real estate loans; commercial, industrial, and agricultural production loans; and consumer loans, as well as issues letters of credit. In addition, the company offers personal and corporate trust services; credit life and title insurance; and internet banking services. It operates 27 branches in East Central and South Mississippi; and a loan production office in North Mississippi. Citizens Holding Company was founded in 1908 and is headquartered in Philadelphia, Mississippi.
CIZN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CIZN Latest Social Stream
View Full CIZN Social Stream
Latest CIZN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Citizens Holding Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CIZN as an investment opportunity.
Citizens Holding Company (NASDAQ:CIZN) announced today that its Board of Directors declared a cash dividend of $0.24 per share payable March 31, 2021, to shareholders of record as of March 17, 2021.
PHILADELPHIA, Miss.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Citizens Holding Company (the “Company”) (NASDAQ:CIZN) announced today results of operations for the three and twelve months ended December 31, 2020. (in thousands, except share and per share data) Net income for the three months ended December 31, 2020 was $2,226, or $0.40 per share-basic and diluted, an increase of $255, or 12.94% from net income of $1,971, or $0.35 per share-basic and diluted for the same quarter in 2019. Net income for the twelve months
Citizens Holding Company (NASDAQ:CIZN) stock is about to trade ex-dividend in four days. If you purchase the stock on...
Greg McKee has been the CEO of Citizens Holding Company (NASDAQ:CIZN) since 2003, and this article will examine the...
No summary available.
CIZN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|