Citizens Holding Company (CIZN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CIZN Stock Summary
- CITIZENS HOLDING CO's market capitalization of $68,410,744 is ahead of just 16.97% of US-listed equities.
- Of note is the ratio of CITIZENS HOLDING CO's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.67% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 33.02 for CITIZENS HOLDING CO; that's greater than it is for 98.96% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CIZN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GLBZ, UNB, AEG, FNLC, and HMST.
- Visit CIZN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.citizensholdingcompany.com.
CIZN Valuation Summary
- CIZN's EV/EBIT ratio is 16.6; this is 52.29% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, CIZN's price/earnings ratio has gone down 4.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CIZN.
CIZN Growth Metrics
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 1.81%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 5.77%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 5.77%.
The table below shows CIZN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CIZN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CIZN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.95||52-week high||$21.75|
|Prev. close||$11.92||52-week low||$11.92|
|Day high||$12.43||Avg. volume||4,989|
|50-day MA||$14.58||Dividend yield||7.87%|
|200-day MA||$15.62||Market Cap||67.00M|
Citizens Holding Company (CIZN) Company Bio
Citizens Holding Company operates as the bank holding company for The Citizens Bank of Philadelphia that provides various commercial and personal banking products and services. The company offers demand deposits, as well as savings and time deposit accounts. It also provides secured and unsecured loans; mortgage loans; installment loans; credit card loans; single and multi-family housing, farm, residential and commercial construction, and commercial real estate loans; commercial, industrial, and agricultural production loans; and consumer loans, as well as issues letters of credit. In addition, the company offers personal and corporate trust services; credit life and title insurance; and internet banking services. It operates 27 branches in East Central and South Mississippi; and a loan production office in North Mississippi. Citizens Holding Company was founded in 1908 and is headquartered in Philadelphia, Mississippi.
Most Popular Stories View All
CIZN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CIZN Latest Social Stream
View Full CIZN Social Stream
Latest CIZN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CITIZENS HOLDING CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CIZN as an investment opportunity.
Citizens Holding Full Year 2022 Earnings: EPS: US$1.72 (vs US$1.34 in FY 2021)
Citizens Holding ( NASDAQ:CIZN ) Full Year 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$45.5m (up 3.6% from FY 2021...
Should You Buy Citizens Holding Company (NASDAQ:CIZN) For Its Upcoming Dividend?
Readers hoping to buy Citizens Holding Company ( NASDAQ:CIZN ) for its dividend will need to make their move shortly...
Citizens Holding (NASDAQ:CIZN) Has Announced A Dividend Of $0.24
The board of Citizens Holding Company ( NASDAQ:CIZN ) has announced that it will pay a dividend on the 31st of March...
Citizens Holding Company Announces Cash Dividend
PHILADELPHIA, Miss., March 06, 2023--Citizens Holding Company (the "Company") (NASDAQ:CIZN) announced today that its Board of Directors declared a cash dividend of $0.24 per share payable March 31, 2023, to shareholders of record as of March 17, 2023.
Citizens Holding (NASDAQ:CIZN) shareholders have endured a 23% loss from investing in the stock five years ago
For many, the main point of investing is to generate higher returns than the overall market. But even the best stock...
CIZN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CIZNHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Citizens Holding Co's stock as an investment opportunity:
Citizens Holding Co (CIZN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Citizens Holding Co (CIZN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Citizens Holding Co (CIZN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...