Citizens Holding Company (CIZN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CIZN Stock Summary
- CIZN's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 95.79% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CIZN is more volatile than only 0.26% of stocks we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CIZN comes in at 94.4% -- higher than that of 98.2% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Citizens Holding Co, a group of peers worth examining would be CTBI, GLBZ, UNB, FCFS, and GSBC.
- Visit CIZN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.citizensholdingcompany.com.
CIZN Valuation Summary
- CIZN's price/sales ratio is 2.2; this is 83.33% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- CIZN's price/earnings ratio has moved up 0.9 over the prior 243 months.
- CIZN's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CIZN.
CIZN Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at -4.53%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 1.41%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 196.79%.
The table below shows CIZN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CIZN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CIZN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.85||52-week high||$21.75|
|Prev. close||$17.95||52-week low||$17.00|
|Day high||$17.85||Avg. volume||3,945|
|50-day MA||$18.31||Dividend yield||5.38%|
|200-day MA||$18.28||Market Cap||100.03M|
Citizens Holding Company (CIZN) Company Bio
Citizens Holding Company operates as the bank holding company for The Citizens Bank of Philadelphia that provides various commercial and personal banking products and services. The company offers demand deposits, as well as savings and time deposit accounts. It also provides secured and unsecured loans; mortgage loans; installment loans; credit card loans; single and multi-family housing, farm, residential and commercial construction, and commercial real estate loans; commercial, industrial, and agricultural production loans; and consumer loans, as well as issues letters of credit. In addition, the company offers personal and corporate trust services; credit life and title insurance; and internet banking services. It operates 27 branches in East Central and South Mississippi; and a loan production office in North Mississippi. Citizens Holding Company was founded in 1908 and is headquartered in Philadelphia, Mississippi.
Most Popular Stories View All
CIZN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CIZN Latest Social Stream
View Full CIZN Social Stream
Latest CIZN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Citizens Holding Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CIZN as an investment opportunity.
Citizens Holding Company ( NASDAQ:CIZN ) has announced that it will pay a dividend of US$0.24 per share on the 31st of...
Citizens Holding (NASDAQ:CIZN) declares $0.24/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.Forward yield 5.25%Payable March 31; for shareholders of record March 17; ex-div March 16.See…
PHILADELPHIA, Miss.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Citizens Holding Company (NASDAQ:CIZN) announced today that its Board of Directors declared a cash dividend of $0.24 per share payable March 31, 2022, to shareholders of record as of March 17, 2022. “Today we are announcing our first quarter 2022 dividend of $0.24 per share,” said Greg L. McKee, President and Chief Executive Officer. “This dividend will bring the total dividend for 2022 to $0.24 per share of common stock.” Citizens Holding Company is a one-
Citizens Holding press release (NASDAQ:CIZN): Q4 GAAP EPS of $0.32.Revenue of $11.44M (-0.3% Y/Y).
The board of Citizens Holding Company ( NASDAQ:CIZN ) has announced that it will pay a dividend of US$0.24 per share on...
CIZN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|