Citizens Holding Company (CIZN): Price and Financial Metrics
CIZN Stock Summary
- CIZN's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 93.81% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Citizens Holding Co's share price is greater than that of just 11.55% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Citizens Holding Co's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -29.31%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 8.65% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Citizens Holding Co, a group of peers worth examining would be VBFC, FUNC, GLBZ, HMST, and FFNW.
- Visit CIZN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.citizensholdingcompany.com.
CIZN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CIZN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.09||52-week high||$27.94|
|Prev. close||$20.29||52-week low||$16.02|
|Day high||$20.85||Avg. volume||6,355|
|50-day MA||$20.41||Dividend yield||4.73%|
|200-day MA||$21.67||Market Cap||112.24M|
Citizens Holding Company (CIZN) Company Bio
Citizens Holding Company operates as the bank holding company for The Citizens Bank of Philadelphia that provides various commercial and personal banking products and services. The company offers demand deposits, as well as savings and time deposit accounts. It also provides secured and unsecured loans; mortgage loans; installment loans; credit card loans; single and multi-family housing, farm, residential and commercial construction, and commercial real estate loans; commercial, industrial, and agricultural production loans; and consumer loans, as well as issues letters of credit. In addition, the company offers personal and corporate trust services; credit life and title insurance; and internet banking services. It operates 27 branches in East Central and South Mississippi; and a loan production office in North Mississippi. Citizens Holding Company was founded in 1908 and is headquartered in Philadelphia, Mississippi.
CIZN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CIZN Latest Social Stream
View Full CIZN Social Stream
Latest CIZN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Citizens Holding Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CIZN as an investment opportunity.
PHILADELPHIA, Miss.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Citizens Holding Company (the “Company”) (NASDAQ:CIZN) announced today results of operations for the three and twelve months ended December 31, 2020. (in thousands, except share and per share data) Net income for the three months ended December 31, 2020 was $2,226, or $0.40 per share-basic and diluted, an increase of $255, or 12.94% from net income of $1,971, or $0.35 per share-basic and diluted for the same quarter in 2019. Net income for the twelve months
Greg McKee has been the CEO of Citizens Holding Company (NASDAQ:CIZN) since 2003, and this article will examine the...
Auburn National tops the list Continue reading...
For many investors, the main point of stock picking is to generate higher returns than the overall market. But if you...
Readers hoping to buy Citizens Holding Company (NASDAQ:CIZN) for its dividend will need to make their move shortly, as...
CIZN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CIZNHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Citizens Holding Co's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!