Colgate-Palmolive Company (CL): Price and Financial Metrics
CL Stock Summary
- Colgate Palmolive Co's market capitalization of $56,059,262,430 is ahead of 96.47% of US-listed equities.
- Colgate Palmolive Co's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 0.37% of US listed stocks.
- CL's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 0.46% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ITW, WBA, SHW, NOC, and SCHW.
- CL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Colgate Palmolive Co's official web site, go to www.colgatepalmolive.com.
CL Stock Price Chart More Charts
CL Price/Volume Stats
Colgate-Palmolive Company (CL) Company Bio
Colgate-Palmolive manufactures and markets consumer products worldwide. It operates in two segments: Oral, Personal and Home Care; and Pet Nutrition. The company was founded in 1806 and is based in New York, New York.