Colgate-Palmolive Company (CL): Price and Financial Metrics
CL Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $60,678,730,776, Colgate Palmolive Co has a greater market value than 96.62% of US stocks.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CL is -47.81 -- better than only 0.39% of US stocks.
- CL's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 0.44% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Colgate Palmolive Co, a group of peers worth examining would be ITW, RTN, SCHW, NOC, and TGT.
- Visit CL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.colgatepalmolive.com.
CL Stock Price Chart More Charts
CL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$70.61||52-week high||$76.41|
|Prev. close||$70.53||52-week low||$60.96|
|Day high||$71.07||Avg. volume||3,988,647|
|50-day MA||$68.38||Dividend yield||2.44%|
|200-day MA||$70.59||Market Cap||60.52B|
Colgate-Palmolive Company (CL) Company Bio
Colgate-Palmolive manufactures and markets consumer products worldwide. It operates in two segments: Oral, Personal and Home Care; and Pet Nutrition. The company was founded in 1806 and is based in New York, New York.