Colgate-Palmolive Co. (CL) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that CL reports less variability in its free cash flow than 98.13% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that CL has less volatility in its price than 98.16% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with CL's price: AAPL, WRI, CAL, GPC and SUN.
CL Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for CL, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 2121.66% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Colgate Palmolive Co's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Beta is a measure of volatility relative to the stock market at large; when evaluated against its peers in the large-sized revenue class, Colgate Palmolive Co has a beta lower than 95.24% of such peers.
- In terms of opportunity, CL's provides a return of 2121.66% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 94.96% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
CL Dividend Chart
CL Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|