Colgate-Palmolive Company (CL) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- CL has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than 93.53% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that CL reports less variability in its free cash flow than 98.01% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that CL has less volatility in its price than 97.46% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with CL's price: SASR, PNBK, NEXA, RRR and TRTN.
CL Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of CL, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 37.37% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Colgate Palmolive Co's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Beta is a measure of volatility relative to the stock market at large; for CL, its beta is lower than 90.55% of stocks in the large-sized revenue class.
- The Colgate Palmolive Co's dividend growth rate is greater than only 19.2% of its fellow large-sized market cap stocks that issue dividends.
CL Dividend Chart
CL Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|