Colgate-Palmolive Company (CL) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that CL reports less variability in its free cash flow than 99.3% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that CL has less fluctuation in its price than 98.49% of stocks we're observing.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with CL's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: ARR, AINV, VNOM, IMKTA and SLB.
CL Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for CL, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 48.61% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Colgate Palmolive Co's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Beta is a measure of how volatile a stock is relative to the S&P 500; for CL, its beta is lower than 89.66% of stocks in the large-sized revenue class.
- The Colgate Palmolive Co's dividend growth rate is greater than merely 20.74% of dividend issuers in the large-sized market cap class, where it lives.
CL Dividend Chart
CL Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|