Colgate-Palmolive Company (CL) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: CL reports less variability in its cash flow than 98.72% of dividend stocks in our set.
- Free cash flow for CL has decreased for the 5th straight quarter.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with CL that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: ENZN, CXP, WABC, PCTI and SBT.
CL Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for CL, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 36.81% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Colgate Palmolive Co are:
- Beta is a measure of volatility relative to the stock market at large; for CL, its beta is lower than 90.15% of stocks in the large-sized revenue class.
- The Colgate Palmolive Co's dividend growth rate is greater than only 18.48% of its fellow large-sized market cap stocks that issue dividends.
CL Dividend Chart
CL Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|