Clarus Corporation (CLAR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CLAR POWR Grades
- CLAR scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 98.38% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CLAR is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- CLAR ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 17th percentile.
CLAR Stock Summary
- CLAR's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 212.02 -- higher than 85.16% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- CLAR's current price/earnings ratio is 79.17, which is higher than 88.84% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for CLAR is currently 37.89, higher than 87.48% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Clarus Corp are ALRM, VIAV, MEDP, DGII, and NVEE.
- Visit CLAR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.claruscorp.com.
CLAR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, CLAR's price/sales ratio is 150% higher, now standing at 3.5.
- Over the past 243 months, CLAR's price/earnings ratio has gone up 78.8.
- CLAR's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 88.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CLAR.
CLAR Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 28.28%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 1184.47%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 219.51%.
The table below shows CLAR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CLAR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CLAR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.09||52-week high||$32.36|
|Prev. close||$29.99||52-week low||$11.54|
|Day high||$30.44||Avg. volume||186,949|
|50-day MA||$26.10||Dividend yield||0.35%|
|200-day MA||$19.23||Market Cap||915.90M|
Clarus Corporation (CLAR) Company Bio
Clarus Corporation, formerly known as Black Diamond, Inc., designs, manufactures, and markets outdoor performance equipment and apparel for climbing, mountaineering, backpacking, skiing, cycling, and other outdoor recreation activities in the United States and internationally. The company is based in Salt Lake City, Utah.
CLAR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Clarus Corp. To summarize, we found that Clarus Corp ranked in the 72th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Clarus Corp, consider:
- Clarus Corp's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Consumer Cyclical), Clarus Corp has a reliance on debt greater than just 9.75% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CLAR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CLAR Latest Social Stream
View Full CLAR Social Stream
Latest CLAR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Clarus Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CLAR as an investment opportunity.
Clarus Corporation (CLAR) Q2 2021 Earnings Conference Call August 2, 2021 17:00 ET Company Participants Cody Slach - Investor Relations John Walbrecht - President Aaron Kuehne - Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Anna Glaessgen - Jefferies Matt Koranda - ROTH Capital Aubrey Tianello - Exane...
- Sales in the Second Quarter of 2021 Increased 144% Year-Over-Year to a Record $73.3 Million - - Raises Full-Year Outlook: Expects 2021 Sales and Adjusted EBITDA to Grow Approximately 56% and 132% Year-Over-Year to $350 Million and $52 million, Respectively - SALT LAKE CITY, Aug. 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Clarus Corporation (NASDAQ: CLAR) (“Clarus” and/or the “Company”), a global company focused on the outdoor and consumer enthusiast markets, reported financial results for the second quarter
SALT LAKE CITY, July 30, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Clarus Corporation (NASDAQ: CLAR) (“Clarus” and/or the “Company”), a global company focused on the outdoor and consumer enthusiast markets, announced that its board of directors has confirmed the Company’s regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.025 per share. The cash dividend will be paid on August 20, 2021, to all stockholders of record as of August 9, 2021.About Clarus CorporationHeadquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah, Clarus Corporation is a le
Comcast's (CMCSA) Q2 earnings reflect strength in broadband subscriber base and a strong momentum in wireless business besides advertising revenue growth.
Clarus Corporation (CLAR) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
CLAR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|