Clarus Corporation (CLAR): Price and Financial Metrics
CLAR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.56||52-week high||$14.31|
|Prev. close||$7.24||52-week low||$6.48|
|Day high||$7.59||Avg. volume||322,152|
|50-day MA||$7.79||Dividend yield||1.38%|
|200-day MA||$8.66||Market Cap||283.27M|
CLAR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CLAR POWR Grades
- CLAR scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 71.01% of US stocks.
- CLAR's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- CLAR ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 18th percentile.
CLAR Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.81, CLARUS CORP is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 10.8% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, CLAR has reported earnings growth of -435.24%, putting it ahead of just 3.4% of US stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CLAR comes in at 11.44% -- higher than that of 84.45% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CLARUS CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be HAIN, KEX, AVO, ATNI, and MTW.
- Visit CLAR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.claruscorp.com.
CLAR Valuation Summary
- CLAR's price/sales ratio is 0.6; this is 68.42% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 243 months, CLAR's price/sales ratio has gone down 44.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CLAR.
CLAR Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 552.3%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 88.07%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 68.34%.
The table below shows CLAR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CLAR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CLAR has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 21.27% of graded US stocks.
- CLAR's asset turnover comes in at 1.03 -- ranking 12th of 21 Recreation stocks.
- KN, FNKO, and UEIC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CLAR.
The table below shows CLAR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Clarus Corporation (CLAR) Company Bio
Clarus Corporation, formerly known as Black Diamond, Inc., designs, manufactures, and markets outdoor performance equipment and apparel for climbing, mountaineering, backpacking, skiing, cycling, and other outdoor recreation activities in the United States and internationally. The company is based in Salt Lake City, Utah.
CLAR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CLAR Latest Social Stream
View Full CLAR Social Stream
Latest CLAR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CLARUS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CLAR as an investment opportunity.
SALT LAKE CITY, Sept. 19, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Clarus Corporation (NASDAQ: CLAR) (“Clarus” and/or the “Company”), a global company focused on the outdoor and consumer enthusiast markets, today confirmed the receipt of a non-binding indication of interest from Warren B. Kanders to acquire the Company’s Precision Sport segment, which is comprised of the Company’s Sierra Bullets, L.L.C. and Barnes Bullets – Mona, LLC subsidiaries, through an affiliated entity (the “Buyer”), for approximately $1
Key Insights The projected fair value for Clarus is US$8.56 based on 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to Equity Clarus' US$6.66...
It is usually uneventful when a single insider buys stock. However, When quite a few insiders buy shares, as it...
Q2 2023 Clarus Corp Earnings Call
Clarus Corporation ( NASDAQ:CLAR ) will pay a dividend of $0.025 on the 25th of August. This means the annual payment...
CLAR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|