Mack-Cali Realty Corporation (CLI): Price and Financial Metrics
CLI Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Mack Cali Realty Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 8.55% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For CLI, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 91.84% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Mack Cali Realty Corp is reporting a growth rate of 143.45%; that's higher than 92.22% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Mack Cali Realty Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be PMT, PAA, SF, VCTR, and XPO.
- CLI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Mack Cali Realty Corp's official web site, go to www.mack-cali.com.
CLI Stock Price Chart More Charts
CLI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.60||52-week high||$24.88|
|Prev. close||$21.37||52-week low||$19.96|
|Day high||$21.63||Avg. volume||521,409|
|50-day MA||$22.29||Dividend yield||3.74%|
|200-day MA||$22.27||Market Cap||1.96B|
Mack-Cali Realty Corporation (CLI) Company Bio
Mack-Cali Realty Corporation engages in the leasing, management, acquisition, development, and construction of commercial real estate properties in the United States. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Cranford, New Jersey.