Mack-Cali Realty Corporation (CLI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CLI POWR Grades
- CLI scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 65.52% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CLI is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 120 days.
- CLI's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 7.04% of US stocks).
CLI Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Mack Cali Realty Corp is higher than it is for about 93.59% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Mack Cali Realty Corp comes in at 72.63%, a number that bests 90.36% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Mack Cali Realty Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 30.83%, greater than the shareholder yield of 93.31% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CLI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SLG, INTG, RPT, PENN, and AY.
- Visit CLI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.mack-cali.com.
CLI Valuation Summary
- CLI's EV/EBIT ratio is 120.9; this is 214.43% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 243 months, CLI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 107.2.
- Over the past 243 months, CLI's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CLI.
CLI Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 567.84%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -472.36%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -35.82%.
The table below shows CLI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CLI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CLI has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 11.77% of graded US stocks.
- CLI's asset turnover comes in at 0.066 -- ranking 284th of 444 Trading stocks.
- EGP, TCI, and EVR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CLI.
The table below shows CLI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CLI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CLI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.35||52-week high||$19.90|
|Prev. close||$18.39||52-week low||$11.74|
|Day high||$18.53||Avg. volume||658,571|
|50-day MA||$18.22||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$17.17||Market Cap||1.67B|
Mack-Cali Realty Corporation (CLI) Company Bio
Mack-Cali Realty Corporation engages in the leasing, management, acquisition, development, and construction of commercial real estate properties in the United States. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Cranford, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
CLI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CLI Latest Social Stream
View Full CLI Social Stream
Latest CLI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Mack Cali Realty Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CLI as an investment opportunity.
Veris Residential, Inc. (NYSE: VRE), a forward-thinking, environmentally- and socially-conscious REIT that primarily owns, operates, acquires, and develops Class A multifamily properties, today announced the establishment of an At-The-Market share offering program (the "ATM Program") through which the company may issue and sell, from time to time, up to $200 million shares of its common stock. The company intends to use net proceeds from any sales of the shares under the ATM Program for general
With its transition into a pure-play multifamily REIT, Mack-Cali (CLI) changes its name to Veris Residential.
Mack-Cali Realty Corp. said Tuesday it has changed its name to Veris Residential Inc., as the company transitions to a pure-play multifamily real estate investment trust (REIT). The company said it will own, operate and acquire properties that meet the "sustainability-conscious" lifestyle needs of current residents. The company said its stock will continue to trade on the NYSE, but the ticker symbol will change to "VRE" on Dec. 10. "Our new brand, Veris Residential, encapsulates our responsible,
Mack-Cali Realty Corporation (NYSE: CLI) today announced that it has rebranded to Veris Residential, Inc. reflecting the company's new strategic direction and corporate values as it transitions into a pure-play multifamily REIT and seeks to generate long-term value for shareholders. The company will continue to be publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange and will do so under its new name and new ticker symbol, VRE, effective as of December 10, 2021.
Mack-Cali (CLI) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
CLI Price Returns