Mack-Cali Realty Corporation (CLI): Price and Financial Metrics
CLI Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Mack Cali Realty Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 13.14% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For CLI, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 93.69% of US equities we're observing.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Mack Cali Realty Corp comes in at -33.86%, a number that bests merely 5.6% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Mack Cali Realty Corp are RPT, PAA, DNR, PSXP, and SLG.
- Visit CLI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.mack-cali.com.
CLI Stock Price Chart More Charts
CLI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.76||52-week high||$24.88|
|Prev. close||$13.82||52-week low||$13.40|
|Day high||$15.03||Avg. volume||925,815|
|50-day MA||$19.10||Dividend yield||5.79%|
|200-day MA||$21.38||Market Cap||1.34B|
Mack-Cali Realty Corporation (CLI) Company Bio
Mack-Cali Realty Corporation engages in the leasing, management, acquisition, development, and construction of commercial real estate properties in the United States. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Cranford, New Jersey.