Mack-Cali Realty Corporation (CLI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CLI POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where CLI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 73.38% of US stocks.
- CLI's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- CLI ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
CLI Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Mack Cali Realty Corp is higher than 85.8% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Mack Cali Realty Corp is higher than it is for about 90.76% of US stocks.
- Mack Cali Realty Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 41.47%, greater than the shareholder yield of 94.58% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Mack Cali Realty Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be SLG, RPT, PINE, OLN, and UMH.
- CLI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Mack Cali Realty Corp's official web site, go to www.mack-cali.com.
CLI Valuation Summary
- CLI's EV/EBIT ratio is 120.9; this is 214.43% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 243 months, CLI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 107.2.
- Over the past 243 months, CLI's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CLI.
CLI Growth Metrics
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 582.08%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -23.14%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -6.49%.
The table below shows CLI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CLI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CLI has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 14.84% of graded US stocks.
- CLI's asset turnover comes in at 0.063 -- ranking 289th of 456 Trading stocks.
- EVR, EGP, and NXRT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CLI.
The table below shows CLI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CLI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CLI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.27||52-week high||$18.40|
|Prev. close||$17.36||52-week low||$10.35|
|Day high||$17.77||Avg. volume||644,467|
|50-day MA||$17.40||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$15.86||Market Cap||1.57B|
Mack-Cali Realty Corporation (CLI) Company Bio
Mack-Cali Realty Corporation engages in the leasing, management, acquisition, development, and construction of commercial real estate properties in the United States. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Cranford, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
CLI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CLI Latest Social Stream
View Full CLI Social Stream
Latest CLI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Mack Cali Realty Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CLI as an investment opportunity.
Mack-Cali Realty Corporation with ticker code (CLI) have now 7 analysts in total covering the stock. The consensus rating is ''Hold''. The target price ranges between 26 and 15 with a mean TP of 18.21. Now with the previous closing price of 16.49 this now indicates there is a potential upside of 10.4%. The 50 day moving average now sits at 17.38 and the 200 day moving average is 16.91. The company has a market capitalisation of $1,486m. Visit the company website at: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="CLI" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] One of the country''s leading real estate investment trusts (REITs), Mack-Cali Realty Corporation is an owner, manager and developer of premier office and multifamily properties in select waterfront and tra...
Mack-Cali (CLI) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Despite a leveraged balance sheet, Mack-Cali Realty (CLI) is likely to capitalize on the back of its solid presence in high barrier-to-entry markets and investments in waterfront properties.
MADISON, N.J. A joint venture between New Jersey-based Bergman Real Estate Group and Eightfold Capital has acquired 7 Giralda Farms, a 236,800-square-foot office building in Madison, about 25 miles west of New York City. The seller was Mack-Cali Realty Corp. Built in 2000, the property is part of the Giralda Farms Corporate Campus, which  The post Bergman Real Estate, Eightfold Acquire 236,800 SF Office Building in Madison, New Jersey appeared first on REBusinessOnline .
While Mack-Cali's (CLI) Q2 results reflect improvements in same-store cash revenues and NOI in its office portfolio, declining same-store NOI in the multi-family portfolio was a deterrent.
CLI Price Returns