Clipper Realty Inc. (CLPR): Price and Financial Metrics
CLPR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.52||52-week high||$7.45|
|Prev. close||$5.54||52-week low||$4.40|
|Day high||$5.58||Avg. volume||47,748|
|50-day MA||$4.93||Dividend yield||7.06%|
|200-day MA||$5.59||Market Cap||88.67M|
CLPR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CLPR POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where CLPR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 80.95% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CLPR is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- CLPR ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 12th percentile.
CLPR Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CLPR is 26.36 -- better than 98.93% of US stocks.
- For CLPR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 97.53% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 134.5 for CLIPPER REALTY INC; that's greater than it is for 99.76% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CLPR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are OPFI, NCLH, EQH, FOA, and IHRT.
- Visit CLPR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.clipperrealty.com.
CLPR Valuation Summary
- CLPR's price/sales ratio is 0.6; this is 85.88% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 82 months, CLPR's price/earnings ratio has gone up 53.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CLPR.
CLPR Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 12.05%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 10.73%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -1.89%.
The table below shows CLPR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CLPR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CLPR has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 12.72% of graded US stocks.
- CLPR's asset turnover comes in at 0.101 -- ranking 209th of 444 Trading stocks.
- FDUS, VHC, and SQFT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CLPR.
The table below shows CLPR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Clipper Realty Inc. (CLPR) Company Bio
Clipper Realty Inc., a real estate company, acquires, owns, manages, operates, and repositions multi-family residential and commercial properties in the New York metropolitan area. It operates through Commercial and Residential segments. Clipper Realty Inc. was founded in 2015 and is and is based in New York, New York.
CLPR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CLPR Latest Social Stream
View Full CLPR Social Stream
Latest CLPR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CLIPPER REALTY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CLPR as an investment opportunity.
Clipper Realty Inc. (NYSE:CLPR) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 2, 2023 Clipper Realty Inc. misses on earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $ EPS, expectations were $0.17. Operator: Good day and welcome to the Clipper Realty Quarterly Earnings Call. At this time, all participants have been placed on a listen-only mode and the floor will […]
Q3 2023 Clipper Realty Inc Earnings Call
Clipper Realty Inc. (CLPR) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of -11.76% and 6.08%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Despite a net loss, the company sees record quarterly revenues, income from operations, and net operating income
NEW YORK, November 02, 2023--Clipper Realty Inc. (NYSE: CLPR) (the "Company"), a leading owner and operator of multifamily residential and commercial properties in the New York metropolitan area, today announced financial and operating results for the three months ended September 30, 2023.
CLPR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|