Clipper Realty Inc. (CLPR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CLPR POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where CLPR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.68% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CLPR is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- CLPR's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 9.5% of US stocks).
CLPR Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 1,396.4, CLIPPER REALTY INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 98.05% of US stocks.
- For CLPR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 95.29% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 58.79 for CLIPPER REALTY INC; that's greater than it is for 99.45% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CLIPPER REALTY INC are SBGI, LNC, NM, FOA, and VEON.
- Visit CLPR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.clipperrealty.com.
CLPR Valuation Summary
- CLPR's price/sales ratio is 0.9; this is 81.25% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- CLPR's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.8 over the prior 72 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CLPR.
CLPR Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 12.05%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 10.73%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -1.89%.
The table below shows CLPR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CLPR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CLPR has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 12.72% of graded US stocks.
- CLPR's asset turnover comes in at 0.101 -- ranking 209th of 444 Trading stocks.
- FDUS, VHC, and SQFT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CLPR.
The table below shows CLPR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CLPR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CLPR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.82||52-week high||$10.08|
|Prev. close||$6.80||52-week low||$6.08|
|Day high||$6.93||Avg. volume||31,700|
|50-day MA||$7.04||Dividend yield||5.57%|
|200-day MA||$7.85||Market Cap||109.55M|
Clipper Realty Inc. (CLPR) Company Bio
Clipper Realty Inc., a real estate company, acquires, owns, manages, operates, and repositions multi-family residential and commercial properties in the New York metropolitan area. It operates through Commercial and Residential segments. Clipper Realty Inc. was founded in 2015 and is and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
CLPR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CLPR Latest Social Stream
View Full CLPR Social Stream
Latest CLPR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CLIPPER REALTY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CLPR as an investment opportunity.
Clipper Realty, Inc (CLPR) is a self-managed real estate investment trust ("REIT") that operates multifamily residential and commercial properties in the New York metropolitan area, with operations in Manhattan and Brooklyn.
The company's scale is small, with limited geographic exposure and less than ten primary properties in their portfolio. This exposes them to unique risks relating to the local New York economy, as well as building-specific risks.
In addition, they depend on a single government tenant in their office portfolio. While the space is fully occupied, the company could be at significant risk if they were to lose t...
Real estate investment trusts ( REITs ) continue to weaken, with a number of them hitting new 12-month lows. These reflect the negative effects on the market of the higher interest rates that the Federal Reserve is pursuing. Other factors are at work, but this is a rate-sensitive group and they’re feeling the pain. Here are three New York Stock Exchange (NYSE)-traded REITs making the new lows lists lately: Clipper Realty Inc. (NYSE: CLPR ) is a diversified real estate investment trust focused entirely on properties in New York. It’s one of the smaller NYSE-listed REITs with a market capitalization of $101 million. Average daily volume is 38,900 shares. This year’s funds from operations dropped by 68% with the past five-year record at negative 8.6%. The company pays … Full story availabl...
Clipper Realty Inc.'s (NYSE:CLPR) largest shareholders are individual investors with 42% ownership, institutions own 38%
Every investor in Clipper Realty Inc. ( NYSE:CLPR ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder groups. We can see...
Rhizome Partners, an investment management company, released its third-quarter 2022 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. In the third quarter, the fund generated a 4.8% net loss compared to a 4.9% loss for the S&P 500 Index and a 10.8% loss for the National Association of Real Estate Investment Trusts (NAREIT). […]
Clipper Realty is a unique REIT with targeted exposure to New York City multi-family and office real estate. Click here to read our analysis of CLPR stock.
CLPR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|